Shoto Todoroki is an anime character from My Hero Academia. I think both his backstory as his abilities would make one well of an intressting league of legends character and here's why:
* **Haf Cold, Haf Hot mechanic:** We have some overheat mechanics like Rumble but we never had a bar that goes both ways. If you go to cold you are slowed and if you are going to hot you get burned. A ballance between an offensive & defensive playstyle.
* **Daddy issues:** You have a badass father that breeds you just for genetics. That's hard and not really an lore that has been explored yet. It's opens up a lot of other characters as well like his dad and failed brothers & sisters that where unlucky to not have the proper proportions. In the anime story the mommy when crazy and tried to kill him so would be a nice dark story.
* **Multi-functional abilities. Riot has been trying out this a lot lately like the Warwick Q, Pyke Q, etc.. But what if we do this for an entire kit.
An ability example:
* Q: Fire Ball: Skillshot that throws out a fireball (single target damage)
* Q Hold: Cast ice spikes in front of you (AOE damage), example: