I created a new Champion, is it good?

Sir Lance "The Black Knight" Passive: King’s Armor - Any damage Sir Lance takes that isn‘t from a Champion heals him instead. [Q] Vicious Stab- Sir Lance dashes forward in any direction If he stabs a Champion, he deals 40/60/80/100/120 (+190 AD) and Vicious stab resets and deals 50% more damage. If he doesn’t hit a Champion, the ability‘s cooldown begins. (30/29/28/27/26 Second Cooldown)(25 Mana) [W] Air Slash- Sir Lance Swings his sword, dealing 40% of his Attack Damage as True damage to targets hit by the tip of his blade. The target is also feared for 2 seconds. His next auto attack on a Feared target gives him 45% Crit Chance. (10/8/6/4/2 Second cooldown)(80 Mana) [E] Swift Movements- Sir Lance passively has 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% bonus Movement Speed. He can also cast this spell to give him 30% more Movement Speed and immunity to Slows for 5 Seconds. (19/17/15/13/11 Second Cooldown)(60 Mana) [R] Knight’s Courage- Sir Lance channels for 3 secons before Leaping Globally and Stabbing the ground, Knocking back and stunning all targets within 700 range of him for 3.5 seconds. He also deals 400/450/500(+150% AD). (250/200/150 Second Cooldown)(105 Mana)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board