Presentation MIDAS

Hello everyone, here is my new creation, MIDAS probably the most complicated champion to play but the funniest! "Midas - Royal Alchemist" is based on a top lane champion. In terms of appearance, it is a human rather large with black dress (Royal uniform), his right hand completely transformed into gold. The latter remains motionless and is facing the body. He used it for auto-attacks. He manipulates gold and therefore the gold coin, its particularity is that his spells cost no mana but use its own golds. <*> Here's kit (The stats are not established but it's the gameplay that we will look) ¤ His passiv is very special. Indeed it allows an increase in earnings of 20% on the gold won when he kills a minion. Also when you kill a minion or champion (or assist) the cost of spells used in golds are given back. The second facet of the passiv enables Midas generate two points of wealth (they replace the mana bar) when subjected to higher 60/80/100 damage (at level 6/11/18) when he has 100 points wealth while his next attack consumes all of these points and give 60 PO to Midas. - His Q is launched piece raises the "golden mark" on an opponent. That comes out to 50% extra damage and 50% to a slowdown at 40%. It's actually a simple coin toss that's done automatically upon activation of the spell. - His W also costs a certain number of gold. Midas hits the ground with his golden arm, this brings up an area that freezes all the champions inside. Also applies "golden mark" to all affected enemies. Enemies are then changed into gold during immobilization. - His E is a mini teleportation with no cost. Passively all enemies with the "golden mark" offers additional golds to each auto-attack against them. This applies to all allied champions touching a marked enemy. - His R is ONLY on enemies with the "golden mark", it deals heavy damage and silenced all affected enemy champions. Also during the activation of this spell, all allied champions earn gold immediately up to the number of champion hit upon activation of Q. The amount is calculated as: (number of people affected) * (15 / 30/50) to 6/11/16 level. The gold cost of this spell is quite large so it is essential to pay attention before launching. <*> Champion analysis: So actually at first, the champion looked very unwieldy, spells costing golds but this is Midas, a recognized alchemist who can, with his passiv, recover that cost. Where it gets interesting is that it will greatly manipulate the gold and tries to apply the maximum the "golden mark". The goal is just to successfully kill his target to recover his valuable property, regardless if it is a champion or a minion. Nevertheless, OP bonuses are not exorbitant (if not its weakness becomes a huge asset). You must have seen, the combo is a simple E,W,R trying to reach as many people (and obviously to run the passiv). Also this champion requires players to last hit with spells up to be the most productive and allow domination of the lane and why not go on an item in gold ... Why at the top? It seems to me easier to control at the top, he can escape a gank (with W and E) but the goal is to farm to become a real machine at Team Fight. <*> The genesis of the idea: I am, as in previous champions, looking for innovative and very friendly gameplay, the fact of using his gold is still very fun ... and who better to manipulate the gold like "King Midas "? Indeed at the overall appearance, a champion remaining very impressive handling gold from its magical arms while Alchemist is the perfect match ... The fact of playing on luck with the Q's interesting in the idea of ​​the toss of a coin. This forms a champion on the course will be to balance but is (for me) very fun to play. So beware Midas royal alchemist who turned into gold until your soul ... This thank you, hoping that the creation of this champion is possible (although I do not really believe ...) or at least it inspires the creation of a future champion. I created other champions that I would add later.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel