Hi Everyone! Got another Champion Concept for you; this time, a Mage Jungler
More Quotes, Lore, etc coming soon.
**PASSIVE -- TOIL AND TROUBLE**
• _Toil_: Agatha gathers ingredients from the jungle to power her ultimate. She gains **Viscera **from killing large jungle monsters and **Herbs **from moving through highlighted brush. Agatha can store a maximum of six viscera and six herbs at any one time. Killing large minions in or moving through brush in the enemy’s jungle will occasionally provide two ingredients.
• _Trouble_: Whenever Agatha activates an ability, she gains a stacking buff for 4 seconds, allowing her auto-attacks to deal **[10 – 40] (based on level) (+50% AP)** additional magic damage on each hit.
**Q – FESTERING BOILS**
• Agatha curses a target with festering boils which deal **70/110/150/190/230 (+70% AP)** magic damage over 4 seconds, before exploding, dealing **3%/5%/7%/9%/11% (+1% per 100 AP)** missing health to the target and nearby enemies.
**W – TAKE FLIGHT**
• Agatha mounts her enchanted broomstick and flies forward at increased speed in a straight line ignoring terrain. Agatha may cast spells while in flight. Reactivating the ability causes her to land at a nearby location, dealing **40/80/120/160/200 (+60% AP)**. Taking damage or being hit by hard crowd control will interrupt the flight.
**E – SUMMON TOADY**
• Agatha throws her familiar, Toady, at a location. Toady remains stationary and spits acidic globules at nearby enemies, dealing **20/40/60/80/100 (+60% AP)** magic damage. Toady can be killed with three auto-attacks. Toady prioritizes champions infected with festering boils. Right clicking Toady while Agatha is next to him will pick him up and drastically reduce the cooldown of the ability.
**R – WITCHCRAFT**
• As long as Agatha has enough ingredients, she can choose to combine a number of them, priming her cauldron for up to 20 seconds. Priming causes her to channel for 1 second the cauldron doesn’t count towards her passive. When she primes her cauldron, she chooses a spell as long as she has the requisite ingredients.
1. (4 Herbs) Green Juice – Heals a target for **60/120/180 (+50% AP)** plus **10/15%/20% (+1% per 100 AP)** targets missing health and cleanses them.
2. (2 Herbs + 2 Viscera) Polymorph Potion – Blankets an area in a sticky substance, polymorphing and slowing enemy champions within the area by **20%/40%/60%** for 2 seconds.
3. (4 Viscera) Ecto-Blast – Fires a blast of ectoplasm that deals **170/230/290 (+60% AP)** magic damage to all enemies in a cone in front of Agatha.
**QUOTES AND INTERACTIONS**
* Annie -- "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little bear too!"
* Singed -- "Well aren't you just a tall drink of muddy water..." or "Something wicked this way comes! Mmm-mmm!!"
* Aatrox -- "Wool of bat!"
* Cassiopeia - "Adder's fork!"
* Fizz -- "Toe of frog!"
* Quinn -- "Howlet's wing!"
* Neeko - "Eye of newt!"
* Rek'Sai - "Blind worm's sting!"
* Renekton - "Lizard's leg!"
* Swain -- "Raven's wing!"
* Warwick -- "Tongue of dog!"
* Singed -- "How about that drink, lover boy?"
* Singed -- "I'd follow you all day... and night..."
Check out my other concepts!
Agatha – The Witch of the Wilds: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/w292vNEh-champion-concept-agatha-witch-of-the-wilds
Elandra – The Keeper of the Dells: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/zEPisERk-champion-concept-elandra-keeper-of-the-dells
Nostrus – The Blood Patriarch: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/72ovUZPv-unconventional-supports-champion-concept-nostrus-the-blood-patriarch