Riot Music Team - Update

Hello folks. With the Kindred theme coming out, I'd like to introduce you to **Edouard "Ed The Conqueror" Brenneisen**, who just joined our music team as composer. Kindred was his first project, and we're all very excited to have him on our team, writing music for you all in the future. With him, our team now consists of the following vagabonds: - **Sebastien "Chemicalseb" Najand** (His work includes the themes of Ekko, Braum, Urf, Super Galaxy Rumble, Rek'Sai, Bard, PROJECT, etc.) - **Alex "Scherzophrenia" Temple** (His work includes the themes of Bilgewater(including map music & champion themes), Snowdown 2014, Tiny Masterpiece of Evil, Tales of the Rift, etc.) - **Jason "Protoshredanoid" Willey** (He also joined our team somewhat recently. His work includes the theme of Tahm Kench, Pentakill & eSports music contributions) - **Edouard "Ed The Conqueror" Brenneisen** (As mentioned, Kindred was his first piece for us) - **Myself, Christian "Praeco" Linke** (My work includes the themes of Nami, Diana, Jinx, Vi, Amumu, etc.) Together, we work on all musical aspects of League of Legends. We all have different and musical styles and backgrounds that we try to utilize intelligently for all the different projects that we tackle, and one of the awesome aspects of working on this team indeed is being able to learn from each other every single day. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us whatever you'd like. Also, for the curious, the awesome dudes from surrenderat20.net already uploaded the theme, which is currently on PBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtvPXVysiE Thanks, Christian // Praeco
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel