The Darkin and the four(five) horsemen of the apocalypse

The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse: Providence
It seems as though the article " Eco-consciousness and the Rise of the Eco Warrior " fell on deaf ears. Hopefully by giving you a more powerful symbol to hang your hat on the message will be less likely to go in one ear and out the other.
Well, i just came across this website with the 5 horsemen of the apocalypse. Normally you would hear about them as the 4 horsemen, but there where 5 here. I just got a little theory that the 5 remaining darkin are shaped after the 5 horsemen. Just check out the link and look at the similarities of the first horsman of conquest with varus{{champion:110}} , the second horseman of war with aatrox{{champion:266}} and the fourth horseman with rhaast{{champion:141}} . All those horsemen weild the same weapons as the darkin and share the most of their atributes in the lore, just like aatrox is a madman that will kill you as soon as he sees you and that he creates lots of war etc. Also in the lore varus mentions that he has a sister, well the fifth horseman or horsewoman XD is a female. The thing is thats she isnt eveil in the sort of way all the other horsemen are. This could be a sort of problem when whe try to connect this up with the darkin, cause the obviously are evil, but we don't really know if they are all bad... So now we could actually speculate to see a {{item:3089}} mage darkin and an {{item:3071}} axe darkin from RITO wich could be pretty nice. Ah well just sit and think about what you guys think about my theory, like boi does it even stick together LMAO
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel