Why is everyone triggered over Neeko being lesbian???

Sure it isnt nessacary to the game itself but regardless I think its nice that riot took the step towards inclusion for its lgbtq+ gamers. We've had speculation around certain champs sexuality >.> {{champion:44}} {{champion:110}} <.< but the fact that Riot has officially confirmed an lgbtq+ champ makes things worlds different. I feel like a lot of the people who have an issue with it just dont like it for no good reason, most of the reasons ive seen are just: -Homophobia -"irrelevant" -"shoving it down our throats" -"sexist" -other random and wierd bs used to hide the fact that some how lgbtq+ "invading" their precious game makes them offended Why does it matter so much that she's gay to you people? Let those that are happy about it be happy about it, why do you feel the need to come in and just be straight up rude and bring others down over something so trivial. We arent forcing you to support it, we got a small announcement of her sexuality I doubt that is shoving it down your throats. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Representation isnt demanded, but its welcomed!!! {{item:3751}} {{item:3005}} {{item:3105}} {{item:3137}} {{item:1056}} {{item:3194}} (I tried to be cute but- ;o;) Its 2018 almost 2019 people grow up! {{sticker:sg-shisa}}

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel