One year ago today...

Aatrox: World Ender came out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8p_brCVNOA This teaser hooked me almost instantly. Prior to seeing this I used to rib on League, mostly as a joke, and refused to play it. All it took was this short video to start me tumbling down the rabbit hole that is League of Legends. It’s where my obsession with Aatrox begins and not only that, thanks to this video getting me into League I’ve come to make so many awesome friends in the community. ~~Far too many to list. But you know who you are and I love you!~~ In a roundabout way I have Aatrox to thank for many of those friendships. ~~Part of the reason he’s so special to me I suppose. ~~ Weird to think if it weren’t for me stumbling upon this minute long video I never would’ve gotten into League, never met some of my newest and most awesome friends, huh? In any case just wanted to make an itty bitty post to show my appreciation for this video to mark a day that’s special to me. Even aside from having my favorite champ in it it’s just a great little video. I love the atmosphere, the lighting, the sound, the music - it’s a perfectly condensed little thing of awesome. It’s hard to believe it’s been a year already, honestly! Here’s to, hopefully, many more years of League fun! Thank you, Riot, for making such a cool video - I literally wouldn’t even be here on the boards even thinking about League were it not for Aatrox: World Ender!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel