Qiyana, Empress of the Elements Early Analysis

"Cadence giving thoughtful commentary on something not pertaining to Jhin? She must care a lot about this." No, not really. Just doing my job, which is pointing out things you guys may have missed and/or collecting all the points into one location for better viewing. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/03_teaser_jungle_h1byr9us3hlr1qqfptok.jpg > Now let’s talk about the next new champion we plan on releasing **into the wild**. This new champion will be a **solo lane AD assassin**. It’s been a while, I know. There are very few of these types of champions in the game and we know a lot of you love playing them. This champion’s arrival will send you deep into the jungles of Runeterra where a **brand new faction**, hidden from the rest of the world, will reveal itself. This assassin has **powers** which give them **all the elements** they need to **use their surroundings in clever and innovative ways**. > > Trespassers beware and **stay away from the walls**, for **nowhere is safe** when you enter deep into these jungles. Starting off with her initial teaser in the roadmap to refresh everyone's minds, highlighting the key points. Now, lets look at her new teaser and those points I highlighted. https://youtu.be/sVuWMbmHEWw * **Into the wild:** She's from the jungle, or a civilization in the jungle, going out to explore the world beyond it. * **Solo lane AD assassin:** She doesn't give me this impression, honestly. Nothing about her says "assassin". She's an empress, so she says "ruler" or "warrior", but not "assassin". She also sounds like she'll be heavily reliant on her abilities, which gives me more of a mage impression. * **Brand new faction:** Ixaocan. She is of the Ixaocan. * **Powers:** Obviously elemental in nature. * **All the elements:** Grass, earth, and water. * **Use their surroundings in clever and innovative ways:** So what you're saying is that she can possibly manipulate the river, the brush, and the walls? * **Stay away from the walls:** Again with the walls. What can she do to them? * **Nowhere is safe:** Again, this gives me the impression that she can control the surroundings on the map to make you feel like you're not safe. The brush isn't your friend. The river isn't your friend. The walls aren't your friends. You're alone now. Good luck. Have I missed anything? Feel free to point it out.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel