Splendid Staff Nami Skin

Splendid Staff Nami Skin Spotlight - Pre-Release - League of Legends
This is a teaser spotlight of Splendid Staff Nami with ingame gameplay! Purchase RP here and help support this channel via the amazon affiliate program (NA): https://amzn.to/2qZ3Bmv Price: 1350RP Skin name is CONFIRMED as Splendid Staff Nami, particles & SFX may not be final. Check out the other skins in this cycle.
Okay ... I know I am going to be in the minority on this one, but I do not like this skin. Now, this is my long-winded rant about it. I have been playing Nami for a long time, own all her skins, and climbed solo queue to diamond with her. So, you can say I am a bit passionate about her. She is my favorite champion in the game because, despite her role as support, she can easily 1v2 - which has saved me countless times in ranked. And..in some sad games I have done significantly more damage than my teammates. She’s a support that people can easily underestimate. I think this skin has beautiful effects and is, by far, the most detailed skin Nami has gotten (besides program). Its colors are pretty; every ability and movement has an appreciated and impressive artistic touch. What makes me not want this skin, however, is how human-like Nami is. I understand that she’s a ‘vastaya of the seas’ but I think she just looks awkwardly human in this one. I focus too much on her upper half’s light skin that I forget that she has a beautiful tail. The tail itself also looks similar to a dress with its texture and how fluffy the tail fins are. I see that there was an attempt to make it flow better with her skirt-like fins, but to me it just highlights the divide between fish and human. The contrast makes it look awkward and makes me miss her more creature-like appearance. And her recall that turns her into a human is, well, I am just confused as to why it was chosen. It takes away the biggest part of her that separates her from humans, and to be honest it’s pretty impressive she can swim on land at all. So, the last thing I want for her is to be just like any other human. Also this skin is so girly, it kind of hurts. I know she probably is played by a lot of girl summoners, with me included, but she already has several girly skins! I think it would be really neat to have a Nami skin that is fearsome and powerful - it could be Halloween themed or something. The deep sea Nami skin gets close to this idea. I am still waiting for a skin that captures Nami’s power a little more though. A quick google search of ‘shark Nami’ or ‘sea witch Nami’ will show you what I mean. So that was my rant about the new Nami skin. I am grateful she gets new skins at all and they are always very impressive. This one though, just makes her too human-like and it’s a little unsettling.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel