With 2018 gone, I'd figure we do a checkup on how many champs we have left to get a lore update

There's been quite a bit of progress since then, and I think it appropriate to revisit the list of who has yet to be updated. We're getting closer and closer, the end is in sight folks! To qualify for this list, you simply need to lack an extended bio. We're now at a point where the majority of champions have reached this point. Note that a few of these, like Jax and Cass, are in the weird position of having a short story but no extended bio. In a few of these cases, like Vel'Koz, these short stories can change as the character receives updated lore. I'm not counting Kayle/Morgana on this list, as I know they and their updates are coming very soon. {{champion:12}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:26}} These two don't really count, but as their bios were created at the very beginning of the lore revamp, they're very short and could do with a bit of detail in my opinion {{champion:41}} {{champion:203}} If we're going by champs left to be updated by region, it looks like this Freljord: 10 Bandle City/Yordles: 8 Noxus: 4 Zaun: 2 Demacia: 3 Void/Icathia: 6 Other: 5 In total, that's approximately 38/142, which equates to about 27% remaining. We've only got about a quarter left. At the end of 2017 for example, there were approximately 73/139 champions not updated. This means that Riot, in addition to adding 3 champions, updated 35 champions in 2018. Assuming Riot maintains this pace, we will see the lore revamp completed by early 2020. Just a little more patience guys, we're almost at the end of a long road.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel