Candidates for: PROJECT

Soooo this is something that I've been wanting to do for a while but due to school work I haven't been able to get to it until now. I'm starting the small board discussion series Candidates for: <_insert skin line here_>. Basically it's a small discussion board that I'll be trying to post every two weeks, maybe going for each week but no promise, around Friday or Saturday where I bring up one skin line currently, one misc. solo skin, or something else entirely, and everyone posts their thoughts/ideas on candidates for these current series or potential series. Without further delay or explanation, what are some candidates you think would work for the PROJECT series? So far in the series there's {{champion:22}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:157}} & {{champion:238}}. Now from the list, it mostly comes down to skirmishers/assassins and the exceptions of Ashe & Leona. So skirmishers/assassins are somewhat ideal for this series but, again with the exceptions, that doesn't mean that it could start expanding to other class types, like divers or even a few more tanks. For me my list comes down to {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:91}} but like I said, this is a discussion for your thoughts as well. So who do you feel are clarified for candidates in the PROJECT series?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel