The community gave many suggestions on how to improve the skins and yet, none of it was used.
Twitch who hasn't gotten a skin in ages finally gets one and you guys somewhat half-ass it. A lot of players wanted:
1. Twitch to hold his knife by the handle (Could adjust the knife itself to take care of the spike issue)
2. His goggles to come down (Riot mentioned a lot of players wouldn't notice, but obviously it's a highly requested feature it's noticeable)
3. His grenade to have a different sound effect than a casket from his base skin (I'm honestly really surprised by this)
Veigar also got a lot of feedback from the community:
1. His ult feels underwhelming
2. Players wanted Veigar to use his gun more(i.e. ult or q)
No. 1 a rioter even commented about and said they were gonna make changes and yet there are no changes and the skins are now being released.
Is there a particular reason for the lack of changes?