Mordekaiser is the "Lightbringer"

Noxus born because of Mordekaiser, it took and stole a lot of things from him. But they all belonged to him at first. And because of this the very foundations of Noxus came from him. #Might. #Vision. #Guile. He had all three. Let's go through Lightbringer's lyrics together while I give you subtle hints of what I think. >Fellow armsmen, I ask you Will you follow me tonight to break their spine and reclaim what once was mine?" Talking to his soldiers like a leader about reclaming what he lost. ***The Immortal Bastion.*** > Those cravens, backstabbed me, deceived me Never shall I tolerate their crimes again Now let the hunt begin. (Yeah!) Leblanc and the first iteration of Black Rose betrayed Mordekaiser and led to his downfall. He was striked from both in and out. He swears to not have mercy on them ever again. ***Let the hunt begin.*** > Seven thousands souls, scared and daunted, such a tale of woe Not too long ago, this village was a golden scene of hope He shows a village as an example, what it was once and how they ruined it. Tells how beautiful it was once. ***Or... is he?*** > Call down the reckoning To bring back hope and peace; restore our gloria To live forever. (Yeah!) The time of reckoning. Hope and peace. ***Restore our gloria, to live forever.*** > Bring down the dark regime I know how to unleash eternal power Lead us to order I am the Lightbringer! (Yeah!) I am the Lightbringer! Dark regime... Eternal power... Order? "I am the Lightbringer!"? ***But those are the exact opposites of Mordekaiser!*** > Now listen, fellow warriors, I ask you "Should my campaign come to an end?" There's way more to avenge. (Woah!) He's asking his warriors. ***An unending campaign of vengeance.*** > Fifteen million souls, living in this realm without much hope Not too long ago, this kingdom was a golden state of hope (Yeah! Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh!) The former kingdom of the Lightbringer. Everyone lost, without hope. ***It was an utopia not too long ago***. > Call down the reckoning To bring back hope and peace; restore our gloria To live forever. (Yeah!) Bring down the dark regime I know how to unleash eternal power Lead us to order I am the Lightbringer! (Woah!) Call down the reckoning Bring back hope and peace; restore our gloria To live forever Call down the reckoning To bring back hope and peace; restore our gloria To live forever! Bring down the dark regime I know how to unleash eternal power Lead us to order! I am the Lightbringer! Sorry, I made you scroll down too much. But my theory is Mordekaiser is the Lightbringer. But just in the eyes and minds of his soldiers. While we always remember how he controlled and almost conquered the entire Runeterra in 400 years, a perfect example of his Vision. It took all the other nations and countries to form up and fight as one. Even then he died on top of a mountain of corpses. A perfect example of his Might. Where is the Guile? The truth is... All of the Lightbringer lyrics is a huge lie. An alternative reality Mordekaiser is making the people he controls see. Remember the first Mordekaiser teaser? https://imgur.com/a/8RaWa4L#6Eo0crQ[] See how one part is white as snow, pure and the other is just a ghosty, broken? I think this image is showing two parts of the reality. The shady one is what it's really is, the second pure one is how Mordekaiser makes his "people" see. Being the guile himself, he is manipulating them. He is playing with their minds. We've gone through the lyrics of Lightbringer. He is making them believe that they are the ones living the real life and the others are the monsters. That Mordekaiser is the lightbringer, the chosen one to smite the unholy creatures. Using this, he makes campaigns against other parts of Shadow Isles and other parts of Runeterra. But he can't always hide his true intentions. ***There's way more to avenge.*** ***Restore our gloria,to live forever.*** ***Bring down the dark regime I know how to unleash eternal power Lead us to order*** #***I AM THE DEATHBRINGER***
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel