Are these champion X champion canon? Or still/was canon? Or meme?

1- {{champion:41}} x{{champion:420}} That's obvious enough. Even shows in the loading screen. 2- {{champion:59}} x{{champion:102}} Hmm...I don't remember how i got this concept... 3- {{champion:86}} x{{champion:55}} My favorite. Riot you should work on this one. The plot for this one would be extraordinary for the lore. 4- {{champion:81}} x{{champion:99}} I don't even know how or why. All i know it was canon. I think. 5- {{champion:141}} x{{champion:222}} I'm sure that's a meme. 6- {{champion:141}} x{{champion:142}} Meme for sure......Okay, whoever thought of this and made it a thing, needs a doctor. I saw some disturbing comic stuff about this...worst part was on Instagram (Tumblr is that way btw-------->). 7- {{champion:45}} x{{champion:117}} hmm....for a dark soul swallowing Yordle, even an evil little guy needs some love. 8- {{champion:23}} x{{champion:22}} All i know is they got married to stop the war. To be honest, if they got married from pure love, we wouldn't get Funny Time with Trynda! Anyone knows this? 9- {{champion:238}} x{{champion:134}} I'm not sure if that's canon or meme. But it's not bad. I think. 10- {{champion:64}} x{{champion:37}} Hmm...even as a meme, that's kind of adorable. 11- {{champion:157}} x{{champion:92}} I kind of like this one... 12- {{champion:107}} x{{champion:76}} Seen comics on Instagram. A combination of weird and adorable. You be the judge. 13- {{champion:68}} x{{champion:18}} Is it true Rumble named his machine after Tristana's name?!? I'm no romance genre type of guy, but for some reason, i love this since it's on League of Legends. Because i also follow the lores and stories, so wouldn't stuff like this boost the lores and make the stories even more touching and interesting? What's your opinion on all this?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel