What the hell is the lore team getting paid for?

"A prodigy from the rough streets of Zaun, Ekko manipulates time to spin any situation to his advantage. Using his own invention, the Zero-Drive, he explores the branching possibilities of reality. As well as experimenting with multi-dimensional probability, Ekko spends his days running wild with the other lost children of Zaun. Though he revels in this freedom, when there's a threat to his friends, he'll endure anything to defend them. To the unknowing observer, Ekko accomplishes the impossible with ease, time and time again." - Ekko Where is the lore team? Does Riot even have one? How much are they getting paid for jacking off and playing League of Legends for 10 hours a day? Why is lore no longer than a paragraph anymore? I'm getting pretty sick of this. Just because you think people don't give a shit, or you think it isn't profitable, doesn't mean it wouldn't enhance the game. I played World of Warcraft just because I really loved the lore. When you add meaningful lore, it strengthens the community. But no. Who cares about that? Who needs a strong, engaging community when we can have a fan base that treats a video game like it's a freaking sport? Who needs good and meaningful lore, when we can have nerds who cuss out their OWN TEAMMATES when one of them gives up first blood? Go ahead and keep acting like this is a sport. It wouldn't hurt to actually have some lore. To actually have something for me to care about this game more than getting 20+ lp from a win.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel