I would just like to point out how incredibly well Kindred was designed

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/a2/Kindred_The_Wolf_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150915211231 Seriously, I've got to say, Kindred is one of the best designed champion in League of Legends. From the voiceover to the overall gameplay, I always get the chills when anything involving Kindred's story is mentioned. I was reading through Kindred's voiceover (looking for some stuff on how Kindred could be Jhin - it's a theory, look it up!), and I've got to say, Kindred has some incredibly chilling quotes. #Upon buying {{item:3026}} Guardian Angel - Wolf: *"For us, or them?* --- #During the Death Screen - Lamb: *"What do all stories have in common, dear Wolf?"* - Wolf: *"They end."* --- - Wolf: *"Lamb, tell me a story."* - Lamb: *"There was once a pale man with dark hair who was very lonely."* - Wolf: *"Why was it lonely?"* - Lamb: *"All things must meet this man, so they shunned him."* - Wolf: *"Did he chase them all?"* - Lamb: *"He took an axe and split himself in two right down the middle."* - Wolf: *"So he would always have a friend?"* - Lamb: *"So he would always have a friend."* --- #Movement - Lamb: *"Those who run from death... stood still in life."* --- - Wolf: *"And everywhere Lamb went..."* - Lamb: *"... Wolf was sure to follow."* --- - Lamb: *"And everywhere Lamb went..."* - Wolf: *"Wolf was sure to follow!"* --- #Taunting an enemy {{champion:6}} Urgot - Lamb: *"Sometimes, death is a blessing."* --- #Upon marking an enemy - Lamb: *"Treasure your final moments."* - Lamb: *"Eternal twilight calls for you."* - Lamb: *"A fine life reaches its conclusion."* - Lamb: *"Our mark looms over you."* --- #Upon killing a hunted enemy - Lamb: *"All your life has led to this moment."* - Lamb: *"All life is temporary."* - Lamb: *"All things, great and small..."* Wolf: *"... **die**."* --- #Upon casting Lamb's Respite - Lamb: *"Shine once more, before the end."* - Lamb: *"Savour life's closing act."* - Lamb: *"Not here, not yet."* --- One of the coolest things about Kindred is the fact that they are so incredibly well-represented as Life & Death, Yin & Yang. Lamb is white, Wolf is black; Lamb is somber, Wolf is playful; Lamb has a soft voice, Wolf has a rugged voice. It's beautiful, really, and unlike Lamb's quote, *"Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful"*, the incredible design behind Kindred will never fade. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/a/a2/Kindred_The_Wolf_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150915211231
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel