I love Vi, she's my most played champion, I have near 1 million mastery points on her. I was really excited when I saw the teaser, the color didn't bother me there, it looks fine there and her icon looks beautiful, but in game I hate it. I hate the overall design of this skin, I was expecting something a lot cooler. Jhin and Vayne both got really good looking skins, why does Vi have to look...like this? There are enough yellow/orange projects, and some of those are actually the characters' default color themes, so I don't see why they would feel the need to go out of their way to give Vi an overused project color that doesn't represent her in any way. I really hope they change the color, or at least change part of the skin. Here are my suggestions, I posted in another discussion but I thought I'd make my own to try to get this more noticed.
1. For them to take out the blue completely, unless they change her color theme to blue, most project skins only have one color, so if orange is her color let the parts they want color in, to be orange.
2. Take off the brown/bronze colors, this should either be metallic grey, black. This includes her hair tie.
3. Change how her lips look..they look annoying, or just cover her face completely, or at least the option to do so, like how she can put her glasses on and off in Neon Striker.
4. Change her color theme, something not yellow or orange would be great. Personally would be happy with nearly anything else, but pink would be best imo, It's not like all of her skins are pink, she only has one skin right now where her effects are pink, it won't hurt to have a few more. I think everyone who plays Vi would be much happier with pink than orange or yellow.
5. More matching color accents on her outfit, there isn't enough color on her.
6. Make her look more like how she does in her teaser, pointed shoulders, full mask with just hair out. The teaser looks better than the actual thing.
7. Make her punch with her left arm in her back animation, unless her change in stance is there to show she's ambidextrous?