King of Clubs Kaiser could use better visual effects

King of Clubs Mordekaiser Skin Spotlight - Pre-Release - League of Legends
This is a teaser spotlight of King of Clubs Mordekaiser with ingame gameplay! Purchase RP here and help support this channel via the amazon affiliate program (NA): https://amzn.to/2qZ3Bmv Skin name is CONFIRMED as King of Clubs Mordekaiser, particles & SFX may not be final. Check out the other skins in this cycle.
I know it's been said before, but they ghost effects on some of Mordekaiser's Skins really should be updated. King of Clubs in particular stands out as a sore thumb when it comes to his ability's visuals. They're still ghostly like his base skin when so much more could be done. * Passive: Having deck symbols or actually flying cards with a more golden aura instead of the green * Q: I know the shape of the indicator shouldn't change, but after it's impacted it could leave the Club symbol as an imprint on the ground, again the ghostly green should be shifted to something more royal. * W: Again with the ghost green, it just looks wrong with how kingly he is. Making it an aura of light or shimmering gold with glints a la Taric would really add some flare. * E: Color shifting it is honestly the easiest answer, but bonus points if it was King of Club's Kaiser's massive hand that came out of the ground instead of the ghost claw. * R: A golden arena akin to the Prize Fight event in Nexus Blitz. I doubt these'll even get looked at, but there's so much potential for Mordekaiser's skins that could be tapped into. (Also maybe give my boy Lord Mordekaiser that sick purple glow from his old splash arts? >.>;) ** EDIT: They added color changes to all the particles! WOOO!**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel