Orianna is in desperate need of a new VO.

In her lore Orianna helps Zaunites after a deadly chemical leak and contracts a deadly disease because of it. It's so bad that she has to keep replacing parts of her body because they keep becoming corrupted. Orianna is intelligent, curious, lonely, and most importantly, kind. Her VO is a relic of a different era and does NOT fucking reflect who she is at all. There is 0 connection between what she says in game and who she is in the Universe. Examples... ""Yes, I am a weapon." What? No you're not. You're just a lonely, cute cyborg girl. ""We will kill your enemies. That will be fun." WHAT??? She doesn't like to kill people at all! She prefers the exact opposite! ""I know what makes them tick. I know how to make the ticking stop." Another line showing her nonexistent sociopathy. And then there's a bunch of lines about her basically having no fucking idea what a human is and why they explode into bits when she sends her ball careening into their soft, fleshy bodies. She was a human. She knows how they work. "Why do they keep breaking?" "They come apart so easily. How do you put them back together again?" "So strange, they scream." Please, god, fix her VO. She's not Frankenstein's monster. She's a kind, brilliant girl in the body of a robot.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel