Here's a list of things you can do:
* You can choose what level you level up to.
* You can fight an AI enemy that levels as you do.
* You can test your mettle against jungle camps.
* You can test champions/Gods before you actually buy them.
* You can test your CSing and wave clearing skills.
* You can buy items with nearly unlimited gold.
And this is bad because.....?
Maps & Modes is a place to find discussions and content for Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline, Dominion, Howling Abyss or any special mode. Have an idea for a new map or mode? Share it on this board! As long as it’s about maps or modes in League of Legends, you’re in the right place. Just make sure to vote on content that you find valuable, and don’t post about general gameplay or balance that isn’t specifically related to maps or game modes, and certainly don’t question the right of your poro overlords. Yes, Puff-of-Love, we live to feed you.
Follow the [Universal Rules](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/site-feedback/QMLzFo0N-universal-rules-updated-6242014) and keep content focused on appropriate topics for these boards. We want a place for everything, but if we don’t keep things organized, the boards become a lot less useful and a lot more cluttered.
Let us know about your favorite or least favorite maps or modes. Share those meta-breaking strategies that redefine the Rift. Post suggestions for new maps or modes, or talk about how the maps and modes fit into the League of Legends universe.