Gold/Plat Team looking for Adc/Support (can be a duo or cannot be)

I am starting a Gold Plat team and looking for a strong bot lane to round out the roster, team experience is nice but not necessary. If you are interested feel free to add me in game after you fill out the forum below, if you add me without filling the forum out i will kindly redirect you to fill it out if you don't after that I will ask one more time before removing you from my friends list, this team is serious and very structured. I however will not be the only voice once the team and roster is set everyone will have equal say and various roles and jobs they are assigned (drafting, scouting other teams, scrim setup, Etc.) Once roster is set practice times will also be filled out most likely at night roughly 10 est give or take a bit. we will be looking to practice at least 4 times a week 5 is possible. If you have any questions feel free to leave them here or ask me ign. Thank you for your time and have a nice day. Forum to Fill Out Ign: Solo Que: Flex Que: Role (support or adc): Top 3-5 champs: Experience: Age: Discord with working mic: Duo or not:
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel