Dimension7 is looking for a Top Laner!!!

Note: Please read over everything instead of just posting an application please and thank you! Hello there! My name is Nick or you can call me Phantasy, and I'm here today to tell you that Dimension7 is looking for players. We don't want toxic players at all on the team, don't complain after loss or just quit the team when we lose one or more, it's a learning experience. MUST BE ABLE TO USE DISCORD AS WELL Once we have our full roster we will be creating a set schedule for practices & scrims and much more! After we have our full roster we might consider picking up substitutes later on The current roles/players we have for the team are Top: -Open- Jungle: -Open- Mid: SoulZ0 (Silver 5) ADC: Dank Sock (Gold 5) Support: Phantasiii (Bronze 2) Sub: Vetita (Jungle/Unranked) Sub: Cuue (ADC/Unranked) Sub: CrombizziE (Jungle/Bronze 1) Just fill out a little application below: (Please also keep in mind the players we have currently are set, no replacing the certain players spot or have them switch to an opposite role) IGN: Age: Role: Rank: Time Zone: ELO Goal: Strengths: Weaknesses: What do you feel like you can bring to a team?:
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel