Looking for adult players roughly 20-29 who are friendly.

I'm just tired of solo queuing in ranked & losing constantly. True I vent here after an horrible lose, I have no other outlet besides typing out how I felt. I Rekt in Aram, but i wanna rekt in SR with my favourite champions, but with good team comp still. Favorite Champions {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:25}}{{champion:40}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:36}} Why do i vent here you might asked? As an Adult, 26 I Iive on my own, my family/siblings are scattered, my other friends outside my work don't have the luxury of the stuff I have. 1 co-worker of my plays, but he usually has an 5 team already going. so as an adult i gotta respect others around the condon/apartment which they don't want an angry adult breaking stuff or causing mischief which can lead to the cops now do we. If you truly don't want your main account to suffer loses i understand, than add my Smurf IKeepOnDying or my main account which loses doesn't matter in normals or ARAM, ONLY Ranked. BTW If you add me for the purpose of trolling me _you will be blocked like the others before you_, If we are destroying the enemy team like nothing we can rekt them with words, but have some restraint lads. Last thing: I do Need Proof of Age restriction, i don't want children adding me or it makes me look like an {{champion:119}}PDFILE .
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel