Looking for Bronze-Gold players

Hey summoners, I'm a jungle main. Shyvana, Wukong, and Rek'Sai. Im currently Silver 5, I was Silver 3 last season. I have gone through the long look in the forums of Team Recruitment, and still can't find a team that follows up. So, I decided to create my own. I'm gonna need a Top, Mid, Adc, and Support. Fill out the form below and then add me after you post! I use Curse and Discord for voice chat, I am by no means a pro. I just really want to be a part of a team and if creating one is the only way to be on one, then so be it. I need committed players, practicing most late afternoons and nights. Text me if you can't play for whatever reason, it's fine I just need to know so we aren't counting on you to be there. I'm gonna recruit 2 of each position, who ever applies first for the position gets the first seat, the other person will be a back up. I want this to be a fun community, I love joking around with people, I wanna be laughing my ass off as we play some League. That's what it's all about. Age: Discord or Curse Voice: Role: Champ Pool: Best Traits as a player: Best Traits as a person: Favorite band: Something that needs work as a player: Time you have available for team: Can you shot call??: Suggested Team Name: Secondary Role: Rank: Are you a raging baby?:
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel