Like Minded Player's

FOVEX - Summoner search results - League of Legends
FOVEX / Silver 2 51LP / 24W 23L Win Ratio 51% / Lux - 14W 14L Win Ratio 50%, Garen - 5W 6L Win Ratio 45%, Sejuani - 3W 3L Win Ratio 50%, Skarner - 0W 3L Win Ratio 0%, Annie - 2W 0L Win Ratio 100%
Hey all. Names Fey. Started league this season, To get straight to the point I am looking for a decent silver 2+ player who is like minded and might be having the same issue that I have been facing as of late. So I reached silver 2 with 100 lP successfully yesterday, Sadly however, In my experience of climbing to silver 2 i have witnessed there to be a majority of player who have no idea as to what playing ranked even means. I simple cannot climb any further then Silver 2 this time in the season due to the appalling number of AFK, trolls, feeders, and in some lucky event all three in one full barrage. having said a bit about myself I would like to reach out to the community in hope of finding like minded players and perhaps someone willing to help me understand how they may of overcome such hardship... because lets face it, I honestly do no feel the fun factor at this point and hardship is the only word that comes to mind in association with league of legend. Thank's in advance Hit me back Fey AKA - FOVEX
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel