The Vault: Newly created ranked team seeking players for season 7. [Serious | Gold +]

Hey everyone, I am creating a ranked team and looking to fill out the roster with a group of like minded people all motivated to improve. I find the structured and serious ranked 5's play to be one of the most satisfying ways to play league. I would like to pull together a team that enjoys the challenge that comes with improving at league, and that can maintain a positive atmosphere while we play. Practice will be a combination of a few things. Playing games, reviewing replays, and team discussion. Practice schedule is 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Other spur of the moment practice may occur Friday, Saturday, or Sunday depending on if people are available, though the days are not required. Punctuality and reliability in regards to the schedule are two traits I value highly, and no call/no shows will not be tolerated. Currently recruiting for: Top: Open Jungle: Open Mid: Open ADC: Filled Support: Open Discord is required with a working headset. Here's what I am looking for in my ideal teammate. * Seeking to improve * Accepts and understands that criticism is not meant to insult, but help you * Has prior experience with ranked 5's * 18+ No exceptions * Able to keep light atmosphere in and out of game, losses will happen, they are a learning experience * Main the role you are applying for * Looking for a long term team * Solo queue rank of gold V+ I have a few goals for the team. I expect each goal to take it's time, and don't expect to be winning tournaments within a month of creating the team. 1. Establish a stable roster that will reliably make practice. 2. Start climbing the ranked ladder and establish team synergy. 3. Enter and participate in online tournaments. If all that I have written sounds appealing to you, or you have any other questions about the team or myself, I am more than willing to answer any questions if you add me in game. Please fill out the application by following this link. [Application Link.](https://goo.gl/forms/5LYCITok3L6JXVmj2) After you have filled out the application, please add me in game and shoot me a message letting me know you have applied. IGN: Dolche93
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel