Serious Team LF Gold+ Mid and Jungler

**Introduction** Hi my name is Alex but you can call me Akon or Alex whichever you prefer. My team is currently looking for a serious mid and jungler. Of course you'll be required to take this team seriously, show up at practice every day on time, and follow the meta. If for whatever reason you cannot make a practice please let me know a day beforehand or as soon as possible. We're also not interested in ragers or toxic players. **Schedule** Mondays - 7:30 pm to 10/11 pm Central Tuesdays - 7:30 pm to 10/11 pm Central Wednesdays - 7:30 pm to 10/11 pm Central Thursdays - 7:30 pm to 10/11 pm Central Fridays - 7:30 pm to 10/11 pm Central Weekends - OFF **Champ Pool** Each role will be expected to know at least 3-5 champs in their preferred role that I list. Mid - {{champion:42}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:238}} Jungle - {{champion:60}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:421}} **Application** IGN - Rank - Role - Top 5 Champs - Strengths - Weaknesses - Do you have Skype with a working mic? - Why do you want to join this team? - What is your ranked 5s experience? - Why should we pick you? -
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel