New Team Recruiting Gold +

Hello! I am Carson. I've been playing since season 2 and have been everywhere from Silver to Diamond. Recently, I have returned from a brief reprieve from league and I am interested in starting up a new team: I've played in many teams and have participated in various tournaments. Hopefully, as a team we can improve together and perhaps get good enough to enter some tournaments too. I main middle lane, and play a variety of characters. I prefer to play utility or CC mages like Anivia, Malzahar, Zyra, Azir, Viktor, Velkoz and Aurelion Sol. I'm looking for people to play often with, we can set a schedule in place together, but I personally am open all nights except for Wednesday. Optimally, we can play between 6:00 and 10:00 EST, but that's up to negotiation, of course. You don't necessarily need to fill this out, but it'd help me a lot to do it before you add me; Ingame Name: Current Solo Queue Rank: Position: Top 3 Champions: Particular Strengths?: Past Team Experience?: Preferred VoiP: Many thanks, after getting a few people we'll play a few games and try to figure out who'll be best where. Hopefully I won't have to turn too many people away!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel