Team Gale Storm recruiting!

Hi! I'm oio400. I'm currently Gold V, and part of a coaching program courtesy of Fenix Galestorm. The coaching program is regular entries into low-end tournaments, and coaching via replay games. I'm not the coach, so don't worry. I'm just recruiting! There are just a few requirements! Must be Gold V NA Must be willing to put aside multiple hours per week towards tournaments and replays Must have a Replay.gg account (tutorial below) Must regularly go to Fenix to ask for feedback on replays (with link) And that's it! If you're interested, you can fill out an application in the comments! APPLICATION: Summoner Name: Region: Rank: Main role: Hours to practice: Days to practice: TUTORIAL: Name a rune page 'Replay.gg', and regularly check the site, Replay.gg, for your matches you would like feedback on. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great day! I look forward to hearing from you all! CURRENT ROLES: Oio400 (MANAGER/SUB COACH) Fenix Galestorm (COACH) GameBoyColour (TOP) Mr Wat Zit Too Ya (ADC) ROLES NEEDED: Support Mid Jungle {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel