Team Looking for Top Lane Main Gold+

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am looking to start up another competitive team after a small break I've decided to get back in the saddle so if your looking for a competitive team to join you've found the right spot. I intend for this team to last for a while so that we have the opportunity to grow and learn new play styles and the play styles of the other members on the team so that one day we could potentially join in a amateur LCS style tournament. Now I also know a lot of people are looking for a team so I ask that you have some patience as I am starting this from nothing. If you are interested please take a look at the schedule I've set up for the team and if it works for you please take a few minutes to fill out an application so that I can get an idea of Play styles and champion pools! Schedule: Monday: 8:30pm-12:am Central Tuesday: 8:30pm-12:am Central Wednesday:Off Thursday:8:30pm-12:am Central Note: Every other thursday will be an off day. Friday:8:30pm-12:am Central Weekends:Off Roster Top: Open Jungle: Voltic Captain Mid: RareMidLane Adc: Ibexz Support: FrosttByte Application IGN: Name: Age: Teamspeak: (Y/N) Role: Top 5 Champions in role: Strengths: Weaknesses: Does the Schedule work for you? What kind of experience do you have with team play? Tryouts will start at 9pm Central time tonight. Once you have posted i will accept your friend request and add you to a club so that if any information needs to be passed out it will all be in one spot Thanks for your time and your patience Please Fill out the Application then add me. I will not accept friend requests without an application {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel