Patch 9.22 will be the death of Teamfight Tactics.

Adding champions to what we already have is a great idea and I am all for it. But removing almost every champion we know of and basically doing an overhaul to the game mode in my opinion is stupid. Logic is out of the window. Zed 'The Master of Shadows' is electric type when there is shadow. Voliber that uses thunder as to deal damage is electric but Kennen that is actual thunder is removed. Zyra is a plant , but nope she is Infernal instead of WoodLand (forset type). Yorick a light type ... Aatrox from a demon got changed to light... there is not much to say. Also vlad (blood) is ocean and thresh that is some sort of demon is ocean. All of this because they have that kind of skins. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} These changes make no sense and seem more like excuses just to add more champs to the elemental origins (? ... I guess) just because it they have a skin with that theme? That does not even sound like work to me. A TFT only player might be confused by the change to ashe from glacial to crystal. The identity from ashe is totally changed. These changes could have been done by any other small no-name company that is trying to come to the market with an auto-battler game mode just using the league of legends champion name and that's it. But a company as Riot Games to ruin this game as quick as this is unacceptable. I can't say I am surprised by this, knowing what Riot Games did to league and still struggles to repair. But it comes as a shock that the end comes this fast. Eddit: Also removing Kai'sa after not even a month of release sound pretty unprofessional if you ask me. She might be too strong or too weak or it's "hard to balance her" ... well should not have released a half done job. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} I just hope this is some sort out of season April fools joke. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel