Patch 9.15B is here, and still no pathfinding fixes!

Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15B notes
Hey Tacticians, welcome to the Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15B notes. This week we're making light changes to some of the outlier champions and items. We want to see how the meta naturally changes over the course of two weeks with minimal input on our end.
I still don't see anything about fixing the pathfinding issue. **Reminder**: * Units still randomly go AFK and don't attack enemy units when they obviously could. I even got a PvP round where 3 of my units went AFK and the enemy {{champion:113}} (sole survivor) went AFK too. Literally all units on board went the pacifist route, all of a sudden. * {{champion:102}} still gets stuck, sometimes, in her transformation animation and doesn't attack anyone. This tend to happen even more often when she transforms near the edge of the board or when she collides with a unit (enemy or ally) when transforming. * Units still " _**lag**_ " while moving through the board, stopping and waiting for a brief moment after each hex traveled, wasting a lot of time during the fights, especially when moving from one side of the board to the other side (_ex: assassins_). Walking through the board should be smooth and consistent. And a lot of other problems with pathfinding, in general, that you can find on the boards across all regions.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel