So far this is what I've come up with:
* Fiora is trash
* The knight combo is trash. Don't even try it. Like legit dumpster fire.
* You build around your items, not combine items around your team for the most part
* Yordles are broken and if some ass is building them (like me sometimes) build some of that good ol AOE. If you were relying on a draven or other AA champ and your build is centered around that you are now fucked
* GRAB KAYLE!!! Doesn't matter what your building. Just grab her. Or if your team is squishy use lulu
* You should just grab offensive items if your current item set isn't gonna synergize well
* Six Comp Builds are overrated unless your items can carry you to the full set
* Nobles are strong mid game but suck late game when you have people getting minions like MF, Brand, Karth and Cho etc
* Glacials have a similar issue but with yordles.
* \*\*\*Blitz is best assassin
* Put blitz in front of your heavy hitters, not behind. The distance the hook has to travel is shorter so there is a greater change your minions gang them. Putting blitz at the back leaves that unit untargetable for too long, so everyone else just walks by them.
* It feels like the champ selection is somehow different. You will get rows of 3g champs like really early. I suggest grabbing these champs. Most 1g champs are legit dog 💩.
* Speaking of which fiora is garbo. Have to stress that. Like 100% garbage.
* Stressing this again, defensive builds have their place. If you get 4 chainmails you can still build around that.
Well that's all the lessons i've learned.