1. 8-player premade lobby.
2. Each player picks three units that they will build a team out of. Units can duplicate another player's and there are no restrictions as to star-level.
3. Sell all units besides for minion rounds.
4. After the first Herald round, try to find the three units and the board can only have those three types of units.
5. Since there can be 1-cost and 2-cost versions of the unit on the board at the same time, there is a limited of 5 total items on the board at any time, completed or parts.
6. Can purchase more units to put on the board for the minion rounds after but must sell all units that are not one of the three picked at the beginning.