: I hope all of your games are plagued with onhit neeko then. Tell me you feel the same when your laner, whoever that is, get's repeatedly curbstomped and she solo carries with minimal effort.
> [{quoted}](name=Super VilIain,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gaXUF10q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-10T17:24:20.354+0000) > > I hope all of your games are plagued with onhit neeko then. Tell me you feel the same when your laner, whoever that is, get's repeatedly curbstomped and she solo carries with minimal effort. I swear I almost killed myself. I am trying to reform i go normal game. Pick Morde guy picks Neeko top and kills me lvl 2 after 5 auto attacks and E. Too broken too fking broken. And guess what? I will get perma ban again for toxicity bc i flame guy who tryhards in normals with 0 skill (he hit 2 out of 14 skillshots) playing meta picks in normals. How pathetic you need to be? Actually no counter play if you are playin melee matchup in top lane. First Viktor top meta then this. Top lane is ruined champions like Mordekaiser are dead on top lane. Nice job riot.
: Can "new" players reach high elo?
So yea I will hit challenger in season 29 i can't wait....
Rioter Comments
: > I just said him that he is toxic and I will mute him. That's not the only thing you said, though. Your chat is filled with negativity, blaming and toxic behaviour. That clearly violates the rules, which is why the punishment was issued. > I don't know how to stay calm in this situations If someone is flaming you, don't fight back. If you do, you're no better than them. Fighting fire with fire won't solve anything and will only give birth to even more issues. Mute players that are toxic and report them afterwards. That's how you shield yourself against them and avoid trouble.
> [{quoted}](name=KDA Umbra,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=klbQzmIc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-19T12:34:24.551+0000) > > That's not the only thing you said, though. Your chat is filled with negativity, blaming and toxic behaviour. That clearly violates the rules, which is why the punishment was issued. > > If someone is flaming you, don't fight back. If you do, you're no better than them. Fighting fire with fire won't solve anything and will only give birth to even more issues. Mute players that are toxic and report them afterwards. That's how you shield yourself against them and avoid trouble. How not to say "he is toxic" when he says to kms that i am idiot that i am r%%%%%ed? How not to say that he is toxic?
Rioter Comments
: 375 games on top lane 47% win rate. Roast me!
48% losers i am god of this game
Lhuhz (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ćoravi Stivi,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QubEi0jd,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-09T12:44:42.772+0000) > > S9 otp Annie confirmed You also have to respect your grandmother and follow LS
: > [{quoted}](name=Ćoravi Stivi,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QubEi0jd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-09T12:43:28.840+0000) > > Thats hursh Jbg Ćoravi, znas da mi balkanci imamo najbolje uvrede :D
Hahahahahaah bolje da si mi se majke najebo nego ovo napiso hahaha
Lhuhz (EUW)
: You have to play {{champion:1}} for the next 200 games as punishment
: Top laners, pssh. You cant even do anything right. Heck you cant even get roasted correctly. :^)
Only thing i can do right is complain how every champion is unbalanced like our top lane lord and savior Hashinshin
: Well if you actually try to play vs real players than against bots maybe you'll win more :)
: You probably couldn't win a game as Jax tbh. But I do appreciate you bringing down the average winrate of ranged toplaners that much, keeps them from being nerfed for the rest of us.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QubEi0jd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-09T12:30:43.918+0000) > > You probably couldn't win a game as Jax tbh. But I do appreciate you bringing down the average winrate of ranged toplaners that much, keeps them from being nerfed for the rest of us. 18 games with Jax top 27% win rate ;)
Rioter Comments
: lol Shaco "easy and fun". Even though I main him, he's not fun and he's not easy, especially top lane. You have to learn and adapt to your opponents playstyle and pay attention to enemies in team fights so you know your box placements.
I mained shaco top until 30 games but against tanks he is useless and in teamfighta he is so bad as top laner
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deneviel,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bTQ36Er4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-23T11:47:45.884+0000) > > {{champion:92}} ( some ppl may argue she is easy to play .... i always found her a lot skill based ) Oh she isn't easy to play, not even close.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bTQ36Er4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-23T12:22:11.345+0000) > > Oh she isn't easy to play, not even close. She is like in gold when you just e w qqq but without animation canceling in higher divisions she is useless.
: Kled. easy to pick up, but holy shit you need to make everything perfect in order to succeed with him because every second matters as him. that's why he's high risk high reward
> [{quoted}](name=Ćount Kledula,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bTQ36Er4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-23T12:03:01.570+0000) > > Kled. > easy to pick up, but holy shit you need to make everything perfect in order to succeed with him because every second matters as him. that's why he's high risk high reward When i play kled i just fking go in and scream its fun
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When played properly, tank/engage supports are much better than enchanters this patch. Emphasize "played properly." >As Thresh you may hit a hook than go in send lantern and you both die. With heal/shield supports you din't make that risky plays. I believe this is they key. Many people try too hard on engage supports and result in killing themself or a teammate from taking a play that wasn't just risky, but borderline stupid.
If I predict that flash I go in no matter what happens xD
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:51}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} **Not viable** {{champion:22}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:202}} **Don´t live up to mage standards and therefore not good enough** {{champion:236}} **Perfectly viable** lol
Duuuuude i am not playing Worlds. Only one not viable pick there is Corki which I even 0lay sometines and he is not that bad.
Rioter Comments
: I think you underestimate what it takes to get Plat 2. Also if they misbuy Doran’s then buy frostfang next back, they shouldn’t sell the Doran’s that’s a stupid idea. You thinking that they should just kinda shows that you’re also pretty bad at the game but don’t recognize ur faults.
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q7wphvBT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:15:01.490+0000) > > I think you underestimate what it takes to get Plat 2. > > Also if they misbuy Doran’s then buy frostfang next back, they shouldn’t sell the Doran’s that’s a stupid idea. You thinking that they should just kinda shows that you’re also pretty bad at the game but don’t recognize ur faults. I didn't say that it is easy to go to plat 2 I will never reach it but I just wanna one game there like I wanna see how it feels to get some quality games. Also give me a reason why supp should have doran's ring if he shouldn't farm?
: Looking at your match history, I sympathize for you friend. (Seriously how the fuck does someone go 0/10/2 as fiddle lmao)
> [{quoted}](name=PrisonNightmare,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q7wphvBT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-15T01:02:40.807+0000) > > Looking at your match history, I sympathize for you friend. > > (Seriously how the fuck does someone go 0/10/2 as fiddle lmao) I don't know look at all supps i got literally everyone miss built or didnt even picked viable supp like kata.
Rioter Comments
Kelg (NA)
: one tricking a champ only helps you get better at macro play so it won't suddenly make you challenger It's kind of handicapping yourself at the end of the day, so I'd recommend getting good at a handful of champs instead of just one.
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rEwzML7e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T21:08:46.598+0000) > > one tricking a champ only helps you get better at macro play so it won't suddenly make you challenger > > It's kind of handicapping yourself at the end of the day, so I'd recommend getting good at a handful of champs instead of just one. It is handicap it has bad and good sides. You get really good with that champ,learn matchups,mechanics,macro,you win most of the games but you also play other champions really bad. If you main Irelia and get autofill supp you will probably lose or if Irelia gets banned. So yea it is good to have 2-3 champs which I considered to do.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GFREEMEN (NA)
: Yep. This is the whole Ranked Tier change up. Some people went from Gold 4-5 to Silver 4 and some went from B3 to S4. My main went from S4 to S4? I had a S2 MMR from op.gg tho. So I think the change moved people based on their MMR and not the current rank they had. I went from winning and getting ~18LP and losing ~16 LP to winning 14-15lp and losing 20 lp. GG riot not fixing their shit MMR system. 100% of my losses have been because of people that have NO clue what they are doing in Silver. Now I will say I am not seeing the Smurfs as I use to. Im now seeing just Iron players in Silver 4 most of the time and its really frustrating because no matter how well I play it is a loss. Why even play the match? Dodging now is even more important then before because a Dodge you dont lose MMR. Issue is Riot REALLY does not want you to dodge by giving a 5m timer then a 30m timer. Might as well play a different game with my game time being limited.
> [{quoted}](name=GFREEMEN,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MR1hGPqx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-13T07:40:44.618+0000) > > Yep. This is the whole Ranked Tier change up. > > Some people went from Gold 4-5 to Silver 4 and some went from B3 to S4. > > > My main went from S4 to S4? I had a S2 MMR from op.gg tho. So I think the change moved people based on their MMR and not the current rank they had. > > I went from winning and getting ~18LP and losing ~16 LP to winning 14-15lp and losing 20 lp. > > GG riot not fixing their shit MMR system. > > 100% of my losses have been because of people that have NO clue what they are doing in Silver. Now I will say I am not seeing the Smurfs as I use to. Im now seeing just Iron players in Silver 4 most of the time and its really frustrating because no matter how well I play it is a loss. Why even play the match? > > Dodging now is even more important then before because a Dodge you dont lose MMR. > > Issue is Riot REALLY does not want you to dodge by giving a 5m timer then a 30m timer. Might as well play a different game with my game time being limited. There is really something Riot needs to fix in matchmaking. Not that long ago i watched iPav's stream and he was in high diamond game but his rengar was bronze 1. Renar didn't knew what the hell he was doing ulting minions ulting for split push. I don't know how logical is it to get bronze 1 in dia or master game... Also I really don't know why people pick champs they never played before cgeking out runes or builds. Yeaterady I had comet rengar with Hydra,Duskblade,Yoummus and last item he bought Infinity like idk wtf
: Popular opinion I know, but you should really try playing Ivern. He's a tree and still somehow remains cheerful despite the fact that this game revolves around people going into the jungle and murdering its inhabitants. If he can stay positive we all can. Hope this helps
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MR1hGPqx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-12T21:11:46.100+0000) > > Popular opinion I know, but you should really try playing Ivern. He's a tree and still somehow remains cheerful despite the fact that this game revolves around people going into the jungle and murdering its inhabitants. If he can stay positive we all can. Hope this helps Not bad choice sometimes I do that pick Ivern or Braum and even if I lose I get cheered up by their quotes...
Rioter Comments
: In all honesty i understood what you were saying. Ive actually had a game where i 1v4 killed the enemy team and lived and my team surrendered. Some people are just too willing to surrender at the slightest inconvenience to them. Some are just trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hr78EEiy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:45:00.551+0000) > > In all honesty i understood what you were saying. > > Ive actually had a game where i 1v4 killed the enemy team and lived and my team surrendered. > > Some people are just too willing to surrender at the slightest inconvenience to them. Some are just trolls. Idk why are people in low elo like this loses one fight surr.
: If they felt comfortable doing baron while you were mowing down their top lane and your whole team was up, they must have been super ahead. That game was probably lost anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeCarry1983,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hr78EEiy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-20T22:25:10.518+0000) > > If they felt comfortable doing baron while you were mowing down their top lane and your whole team was up, they must have been super ahead. That game was probably lost anyway. They where not ahead only shyvana was fed and I was 2 levels ahead of her,they had one afk. We had all 3 inhib turrets and baron,they had only nexus and i bought zz when i died...
: It is someone who plays Garen. Even google translate can not help this case.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hr78EEiy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:16:03.176+0000) > > It is someone who plays Garen. Even google translate can not help this case. I play Garen. I Garen. I kill. Press R Garen. Garen Kills you. I love Garen. Justice! Demacia! I like fidget spinners!
: can I get an english translation
> [{quoted}](name=gabetheguy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hr78EEiy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T21:14:16.880+0000) > > can I get an english translation Sorry my lords for not writing your perfect language. I need to know english but Americans don't need to know where countries of Europe are..... And i was tilted while writing...
Rioter Comments
Namîste (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ćoravi Stivi,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEaHqjyJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T12:11:49.889+0000) > > About teleport I dont mean like literally (maybe I said that wrong I was so tilted last night xD) but their mobility is too much even Ornn has some mobility with that e. Also what I wanted to say that Ornn was actually last good balanced champion and what is gona riot do? They will make him to have infinite gold on level 11.... gooooood job. About Nunu I said it for my friend he started leauge in 2013 and his first champ was Nunu he loved him so much and played him until rework,after it he quit,it's not the same champion anymore. I know he was outdated like Aatrox was or old Sion,Yorick but there where people who played those chamion,who loved them and they where deleted because riot wanted then to jump over walls. They made easy champion like Aatrox who's name literally says to you Aatrox,aa-auto attack to medium skill champ to relying on skillshots,champ who was late game champion now is early game snowballer. Welcome Qqqtrox goodbye Aatrox we will always remember you :') There's a reason that champions get updated. Their kit and everything is just not at the level the game is at anymore. I agree that Aatrox needed a rework, but I disagree with how they did it. They made him like Riven not a sword slashing, fluid, gut spewing battle god like I pictured him...but then again...maybe Riot pictured him differently. Look at WW vs new WW. Old WW had absolutely no pressure on the map pre-6. And if his ult wasn't up, he had no pressure. Now...he has pre-gank pressure and can do more then just wait til ult is up. Sure...he's completely different then before, but they made him more viable and also less easy to play since his ult isn't a point to click anymore. Nunu has 3 forms of CC now vs just the one AND can bite players for health and damage. Definitely not strong since it's not the tankiest and needs jungle knowledge but better then old Nunu who just counter jungle all day long
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEaHqjyJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-18T06:23:16.760+0000) > > There's a reason that champions get updated. Their kit and everything is just not at the level the game is at anymore. I agree that Aatrox needed a rework, but I disagree with how they did it. They made him like Riven not a sword slashing, fluid, gut spewing battle god like I pictured him...but then again...maybe Riot pictured him differently. > > Look at WW vs new WW. Old WW had absolutely no pressure on the map pre-6. And if his ult wasn't up, he had no pressure. Now...he has pre-gank pressure and can do more then just wait til ult is up. Sure...he's completely different then before, but they made him more viable and also less easy to play since his ult isn't a point to click anymore. > > Nunu has 3 forms of CC now vs just the one AND can bite players for health and damage. Definitely not strong since it's not the tankiest and needs jungle knowledge but better then old Nunu who just counter jungle all day long I am just pissed. I installed the game in 2013 and saw that new champion and tried him out,liked him bit after a month quit leauge I was back last year on fresh new acc,and what do you think who did I buy? Aatrox and after rework I just went to acc settings and refunded him. I know he wasn't viable or often seen as troll pick but do they really need to make aa champ to skill shot ability user. Now I need to play Trynda or even Master Yi top to at least have a little of that feeling I am playing Aatrox.
: > Goodbye..... {{sticker:poppy-wink}} And don't come baaaack~
> [{quoted}](name=Totally Not Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEaHqjyJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:18:30.350+0000) > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} And don't come baaaack~ I wiiiiiil if they remooooveeee Qqqtrox and get me back Aatrox with his deep quotes, not those stupiiiid kid jooookes like "get a haircuuut"
Namîste (NA)
: >Last 4 champions have ability to teleport anywhere on the map There is not one champion that can go from blue fountain to red fountain and immediately execute themselves so nope....cannot teleport anywhere unless there's a ward there (in which case anyone can). Argument invalid! As for Aatrox...I agree with you there but Nunu needed that update so bad and they did a good job on him. I play him often and don't see any glitches at all (you sure you're playing him right? You can't teleport anywhere with him.... ;) I'm pretty sure Zoe and Pyke are extremely different...same with Kayn and Ornn....but maybe I'm just biased or missing the fact that are the same champ? Care to share? ;) But Rito plz bring back old Aatrox...only good thing about this post....
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VEaHqjyJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-17T00:13:28.916+0000) > > There is not one champion that can go from blue fountain to red fountain and immediately execute themselves so nope....cannot teleport anywhere unless there's a ward there (in which case anyone can). Argument invalid! > > As for Aatrox...I agree with you there but Nunu needed that update so bad and they did a good job on him. I play him often and don't see any glitches at all (you sure you're playing him right? You can't teleport anywhere with him.... ;) > > I'm pretty sure Zoe and Pyke are extremely different...same with Kayn and Ornn....but maybe I'm just biased or missing the fact that are the same champ? Care to share? ;) > > But Rito plz bring back old Aatrox...only good thing about this post.... About teleport I dont mean like literally (maybe I said that wrong I was so tilted last night xD) but their mobility is too much even Ornn has some mobility with that e. Also what I wanted to say that Ornn was actually last good balanced champion and what is gona riot do? They will make him to have infinite gold on level 11.... gooooood job. About Nunu I said it for my friend he started leauge in 2013 and his first champ was Nunu he loved him so much and played him until rework,after it he quit,it's not the same champion anymore. I know he was outdated like Aatrox was or old Sion,Yorick but there where people who played those chamion,who loved them and they where deleted because riot wanted then to jump over walls. They made easy champion like Aatrox who's name literally says to you Aatrox,aa-auto attack to medium skill champ to relying on skillshots,champ who was late game champion now is early game snowballer. Welcome Qqqtrox goodbye Aatrox we will always remember you :')
Rioter Comments
: "Meta slave" yet you play jax, trynda, and panth top..... panth for 1 is a poke champ that you were complaining about being in top lanes as well. Meta has nothing to do with it. People should pick what they are comfortable with, and learn how to use it to their advantage. For example, Darius could be good vs Akali in mid lane, because you can cause her to bleed then you pretty much track her all through her shroud. You force her to use her shroud early and that messes up their stuff. You play Morde vs her and she really hates picking akali. Irelia has been being taken mid due to squishier targets that tend to require a bit more tankiness to kill. Thus, she annoys champions like Talon and Leblanc. You can blame Aatrox and Urgot for the Viktor top.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZP4GVO2O,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:16:04.570+0000) > > "Meta slave" yet you play jax, trynda, and panth top..... panth for 1 is a poke champ that you were complaining about being in top lanes as well. > > Meta has nothing to do with it. People should pick what they are comfortable with, and learn how to use it to their advantage. > > For example, Darius could be good vs Akali in mid lane, because you can cause her to bleed then you pretty much track her all through her shroud. You force her to use her shroud early and that messes up their stuff. > > You play Morde vs her and she really hates picking akali. > > Irelia has been being taken mid due to squishier targets that tend to require a bit more tankiness to kill. Thus, she annoys champions like Talon and Leblanc. > > You can blame Aatrox and Urgot for the Viktor top. Yeah but what can Panth do to Viktor or Karma? Nothing as well as Jax or Trynda....
: I am one of those that i will bring Taliyah top to mess with people like that. They never expect it. Ive also brought AD blitz top with PTA and messed up this Viktor in top as well. It was fun. EDIT: Also, Galio is less of a tank and morr like a bruiser. He can probably be kinda fun for you to try out vs some of their tanky pokey magic damage champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfcub2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZP4GVO2O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:49:34.188+0000) > > I am one of those that i will bring Taliyah top to mess with people like that. They never expect it. > > Ive also brought AD blitz top with PTA and messed up this Viktor in top as well. It was fun. > > EDIT: Also, Galio is less of a tank and morr like a bruiser. He can probably be kinda fun for you to try out vs some of their tanky pokey magic damage champions. Thank you for advice. I just feel sad for people who are Meta slaves everybody now can play Urgot and win a game, i don't want to play tanks to win I want to have fun,bruisers aren't fun anymore because of people that wanted to learn top lane and be Riven or Irelia otp but they lose everygame so they say "oh i am gonna play magic dmg dealer that when he hits q gets impovered aa and a shield, I will not have fun but I will win and be the best,at least I will be good at something instead of nerd who is living in a basement and does not have friends"..
Rioter Comments
wolf jade (EUNE)
: hmm ok. quit top lane who cares lets be real
> [{quoted}](name=wolf jade,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F31WGBOH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-11T14:04:22.332+0000) > > hmm ok. quit top lane who cares lets be real Hahaha true
Krynnˉ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ćoravi Stivi,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F31WGBOH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T14:03:50.880+0000) > > You know what I mean by a normal top laner,tank or bruiser not stupid mage... Mage top lane was considered a normal top laner, double AP comps used to dominate the META. The only reason they weren't getting played anymore because of META shifts. Try picking champions like Irelia (shield shredder), Jax (blocks autos, BLOCKS HIS Q AUTO), Darius (Phase Rush, walk out of his stun) into him, as the META adapts, you can't complain that your strategy of climbing isn't working anymore, the META changes so learn to adapt or play a champion so well that it doesn't matter because you know the match-up like the back of your hand.
> [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F31WGBOH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-11T14:08:16.945+0000) > > Mage top lane was considered a normal top laner, double AP comps used to dominate the META. The only reason they weren't getting played anymore because of META shifts. > > Try picking champions like Irelia (shield shredder), Jax (blocks autos, BLOCKS HIS Q AUTO), Darius (Phase Rush, walk out of his stun) into him, as the META adapts, you can't complain that your strategy of climbing isn't working anymore, the META changes so learn to adapt or play a champion so well that it doesn't matter because you know the match-up like the back of your hand. Jax is champion I simply don't know how to play. I have 17 games on Jax in jungle with 80% win rate and 15 games on top with 26% I jist dont like his playstyle on top :D but I would really like to learn him tho...
Krynnˉ (NA)
: You need to either one-trick or play META no matter what role you play, people are playing Viktor top because he is basically with no argument the best top laner right now, with iceborn gauntlet rush after tier 2 augment. If you aren't playing Urgot, Jax, Darius, or Viktor as META picks or playing literally only one champion every season, then you won't climb sadly. Also, there really isn't a "normal" top laner, there is just champions that work or they don't, if Darius suddenly had a 30% winrate, he wouldn't be considered a normal top laner anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Krynnˉ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F31WGBOH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T13:57:50.515+0000) > > You need to either one-trick or play META no matter what role you play, people are playing Viktor top because he is basically with no argument the best top laner right now, with iceborn gauntlet rush after tier 2 augment. If you aren't playing Urgot, Jax, Darius, or Viktor as META picks or playing literally only one champion every season, then you won't climb sadly. > > Also, there really isn't a "normal" top laner, there is just champions that work or they don't, if Darius suddenly had a 30% winrate, he wouldn't be considered a normal top laner anymore. You know what I mean by a normal top laner,tank or bruiser not stupid mage...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The most valuable advice for new Thresh players: **Don't follow your hook unless your damage is in position to follow up.** If you are aggressive and always looking for the hook, it's easy to lose sight of where your damage is. It's easy to go way too far and then just end up dying alone. Not everyone is going to follow the lanterns you throw out there. In fact, most of your teammates are just going to ingore it, unless they are already looking for it first, like your jungler trying to gank or someone trying to get out of the dragon pit. Outside of that, I would worry less about advice and more about just getting 30-ish Thresh games under your belt. Realistically, it takes a lot more games than that to really get a handle on him, but after about 30 or so matches, you should start developing some more focused questions that are relative to your playstyle.
> [{quoted}](name=ixi Josh Sand,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9XBZ9JKX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-08T15:38:35.779+0000) > > The most valuable advice for new Thresh players: > > **Don't follow your hook unless your damage is in position to follow up.** > > If you are aggressive and always looking for the hook, it's easy to lose sight of where your damage is. It's easy to go way too far and then just end up dying alone. Not everyone is going to follow the lanterns you throw out there. In fact, most of your teammates are just going to ingore it, unless they are already looking for it first, like your jungler trying to gank or someone trying to get out of the dragon pit. > > Outside of that, I would worry less about advice and more about just getting 30-ish Thresh games under your belt. Realistically, it takes a lot more games than that to really get a handle on him, but after about 30 or so matches, you should start developing some more focused questions that are relative to your playstyle. Now I have about 25-30 games and in first 10 to 15 I was making a mistake to always double press q and die alone. Now I press lantern hook combo only when it is 100% kill. Also I am sire that after many games after 80 or 100 I will learn a lot of things,predictions,matchups,roaming stuff. So I need to invest my time in Thresh and I hope I will be able to master him. I am not trying to become new BunnyFuFu but at least to be an average Thresh,a Thresh to be afraid of :D. Thanks for advice!
Show more

Ćoravi Stivi

Level 145 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion