: Oof when hit with hard facts your best argument is my rank feelsbad
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T03:36:21.626+0000) > > Oof when hit with hard facts your best argument is my rank feelsbad Yeah, since in this case its obvious why you have that rank. Your lack of game knowledge is a solid proof of that.
: Yeah because for 2500 gold you cant get ap hp cdr and a wave clear active. For 2900 you can get armor ap cdr and a item that says take no damage for 2.5 seconds they got items that slow give hp and ap their items are cheap and give great stats and passives that are stupid. Ryze can solo carry. Veigar can solo carry. Cassio can solo carry. Oriana can solo carry. This season isnt about solo carrying it doesnt matter if you can kill 3 people in a teamfight if your team cant kill the other too. I've played games on qiyana jg where I straight 1 shot 3 people and my team loses the teamfight anyway because they cant kill the other 2 players. Mage items are busted and mages are busted. Not every single mage is busted but when xearth takes half my health from offscreen without me being able to get close to punish him... somethings not right
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-28T19:53:32.351+0000) > > Yeah because for 2500 gold you cant get ap hp cdr and a wave clear active. For 2900 you can get armor ap cdr and a item that says take no damage for 2.5 seconds they got items that slow give hp and ap their items are cheap and give great stats and passives that are stupid. Ryze can solo carry. Veigar can solo carry. Cassio can solo carry. Oriana can solo carry. This season isnt about solo carrying it doesnt matter if you can kill 3 people in a teamfight if your team cant kill the other too. I've played games on qiyana jg where I straight 1 shot 3 people and my team loses the teamfight anyway because they cant kill the other 2 players. Mage items are busted and mages are busted. Not every single mage is busted but when xearth takes half my health from offscreen without me being able to get close to punish him... somethings not right Wait how is protobelt an issue? Usually only mages like annie build it who have 0 mobility in this shitfest meta where everything jumps on you. AD champs have GA and MAW, foolproof items that don't even require pressing a button to save them from lethal damage. Veigar can solo carry? Sure, if you pick a MAGE against him who can't pressure him in lane. Any assassin shits on him and makes him regret picking that champ. Ofc Cassio has solo carry potential, she's a lategame hypercarry after all. Ori on the other hand just makes plays, she is not a real damage threat. Nvm actually, you're plat 4 in over 1k games, i guess i won't waste my time anymore.
: Uh mages are busted as fuck in every elo? Why do you think they are viable In every position
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T06:45:04.484+0000) > > Uh mages are busted as fuck in every elo? Why do you think they are viable In every position They nerfed mages in every possible way in the past few years. Their itemization, waveclear, ability power they can reach in late, etc all got hit. Right now there is not a single mage that can solocarry games like they were able to in the past seasons. Games now are decided by bot and jungle difference, not by who has the better mid mage.
: Lol cause mages are busted as fuck
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:12:52.369+0000) > > Lol cause mages are busted as fuck in which elo? iron to gold?
: It's riot, they'll just nerf conq as a wholle again instead of stopping mages from abusing it
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T00:57:20.853+0000) > > It's riot, they'll just nerf conq as a wholle again instead of stopping mages from abusing it What's the difference between a bruiser and a mage "abusing" it?
youubi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h25yeG9y,comment-id=0050,timestamp=2019-10-28T18:46:47.173+0000) > > What an ungrateful tard you are. Be happy you even got something. And you need to learn eloquence, lmao. Continue to be a delight at parties, sir or maam.
> [{quoted}](name=youubi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h25yeG9y,comment-id=00500000,timestamp=2019-10-28T19:46:04.255+0000) > > And you need to learn eloquence, lmao. Continue to be a delight at parties, sir or maam. Maybe, however what i said is still correct. No one should complain about FREE stuff.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Former toxic players who successfully reformed, how did you do it ?
The game made me toxic in the past two seasons. I'm not even trying to change since its riot's fault mostly.
: Fiddlesticks point-and-click fear is good and deserves to stay, here's why:
Make it a skillshot but more rewarding than it is now. It can be aoe for all i care as long as its possible to dodge it.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 4
Meddler, I have some questions about those {{champion:127}} changes on the PBE. Have you thought about shifting some of those ap ratios you want to add to her W and passive to her Q instead? With the cooldown increased, i think there is room to add some power to it. Right now it feels terrible to use it since not only it has an infinitely long cd early, but it also deals no damage as well. Not to mention the fact that her burst combo ( Q+R+W+Q) is impossible to use without 30% CDR now.
: Me and my wife spent $2,000 on this game in the last year - Here is my opinion on Eternals.
No offense but people like you and your wife who are spending hundreds of dollars are the reason why they got so bold and want even more money.
: Pyke deserves nerfs, let me explain why! (numbers included)
There is no explanation needed, everyone with basic game knowledge knows Pyke is way too busted right now.
DGOT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KHcJcssg,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-22T10:16:38.089+0000) > > Even their itemization is bad compared to other classes, how are they the most broken? u mean best items and cheap as hell ?
> [{quoted}](name=DGOT,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KHcJcssg,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-08-06T10:20:49.503+0000) > > u mean best items and cheap as hell ? Best items? ;D This discussion isn't about bruisers and ad assassins dude.
: Is this a troll post? Why can raka regenerate her hp at hp 100 with all of that by just hitting q. Why can sona just press w, why can someone just press a summoner spell, why does Anivia come back to full hp after dying to ignite. YOU CAN SAY THAT ABOUT ANY HEALING IN THE GAME. Pyke is not supposed to lose to dot damage it is supposed to be in all that kills him SO YES THAT'S FAIR SINCE YOU'RE NOT PLAYING AROUND HE WEAKNESS.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=opEN1dxf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-23T22:29:45.383+0000) > > Is this a troll post? Why can raka regenerate her hp at hp 100 with all of that by just hitting q. Why can sona just press w, why can someone just press a summoner spell, why does Anivia come back to full hp after dying to ignite. > > YOU CAN SAY THAT ABOUT ANY HEALING IN THE GAME. > > Pyke is not supposed to lose to dot damage it is supposed to be in all that kills him SO YES THAT'S FAIR SINCE YOU'RE NOT PLAYING AROUND HE WEAKNESS. No offense lmao but this perfectly proves why the likes of you are hardstuck silver.
Moody P (NA)
: Garen is the only champion in League to have zero competitive relevance ever
Garen has probably the most simple and boring kit in this game so no surprise there. He's too predictable and easy to counter.
: Save the Twisted Treeline!
2-3 years and aram will be riot's next victim.
: @Riot - Riot VS Karma
Honestly at this point only a full VGU could make her justice.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 19
Meddler, can you share your thoughts about the current state of Lissandra, please? If you have time don't ignore this question. People have been asking this several times but you're silent about it for some reason.
: What's wrong with people who refuse to remake?
Honestly people who advocate not remaking/ surrendering lost games are worse than toxic players. Way worse. These kind of people can't even be reported sadly.
: They nerfed her and made her so much weaker along with Sona. Riot makes these champs who are suppose to heal and shield and then over-nerf them to only being playable against each other.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EhBUilAV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T20:53:39.941+0000) > > They nerfed her and made her so much weaker along with Sona. > Riot makes these champs who are suppose to heal and shield and then over-nerf them to only being playable against each other. i hope you realize Janna has over 53% winrate while her pickrate is one of the highest.
: the frustration of playing against him is what i love most about him tbh, its why my other 2 fav picks rn are teemo and singed. I think however that buffs are not needed atm, i feel like this meta for the jg is just really bad for him. But some of those bugs are litteraly the reason i lose some of my games like they kill me so often and it is so frustrating when i do clone dodge perfectly but then the damage still goes through is so fucking annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VsV12H7a,comment-id=001d0001,timestamp=2019-07-18T15:47:06.985+0000) > > the frustration of playing against him is what i love most about him tbh, its why my other 2 fav picks rn are teemo and singed. I think however that buffs are not needed atm, i feel like this meta for the jg is just really bad for him. But some of those bugs are litteraly the reason i lose some of my games like they kill me so often and it is so frustrating when i do clone dodge perfectly but then the damage still goes through is so fucking annoying. no offense really but you must be a terrible person if you're playing those champs.
shofaz (NA)
: Using Riot's Balance Framework on Viktor and Jhin
Well this could be applied to Lissandra and most other burst/ control mages too. Riot just doesn't like them anymore i guess.
Asnen (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VsV12H7a,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-07-18T13:32:27.238+0000) > > I agree, they should do something with him, but Shaco is extremely frustrating to play against so i wish they would change that somehow for starters. Making the game casual friendly was the reason why the game went to a smelly place {{sticker:sg-lux}}
> [{quoted}](name=Asnen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VsV12H7a,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T14:32:54.636+0000) > > Making the game casual friendly was the reason why the game went to a smelly place {{sticker:sg-lux}} Those two are not even remotely the same issues.
A921 (NA)
: Learning to play new Swain
Pick Vlad. He's the exact same champ, just better ( self healing battlemage )
: Shaco is in Dire Need of Bug Fixes and Changes
I agree, they should do something with him, but Shaco is extremely frustrating to play against so i wish they would change that somehow for starters.
: R.I.P Control Mages
Lissandra was playable until they nearly doubled the cooldown on her main damage/ waveclear tool. Now she feels terrible to play, her early game is worse than ever.
: So what is this rage about Katarina being overpowered all of a sudden?
Agreed with every word you said. Its not Katarina's fault some people didn't learn to play against her. If you are constantly getting killed by her, it means you're making mistakes and she capitalized on them, which is perfectly fine since she's doing her job basically.
: people call katarina a "low elo stomper"
That's mostly because people don't respect Katarina. She can punish mistakes like no other champ in this game.
: people talk about how much they've removed from azir's kit over the years but tahm kench has had it a lot worse in my opinion no movement speed at all with ally in belly. it's actually completely the opposite, you're slowed and grounded no matter what. enemies no longer nearsighted in belly or stunned when spat out. virtually impossible to spit over small walls now. q now cleanses stacks of passive. q no longer applies stack of passive. ult no longer grants damage, which was moved to passive and heavily nerfed (no longer stacks). e is now only a portion of damage received. it's frankly ridiculous
> [{quoted}](name=THE RlVER KlNG,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=004700000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T19:31:12.398+0000) > > people talk about how much they've removed from azir's kit over the years but tahm kench has had it a lot worse in my opinion > > no movement speed at all with ally in belly. it's actually completely the opposite, you're slowed and grounded no matter what. enemies no longer nearsighted in belly or stunned when spat out. virtually impossible to spit over small walls now. q now cleanses stacks of passive. q no longer applies stack of passive. ult no longer grants damage, which was moved to passive and heavily nerfed (no longer stacks). e is now only a portion of damage received. > > it's frankly ridiculous ye he's still a disgustingly overloaded champion.
: Nothing feels worse than loving a champion who isn't on Riot's favorite list
Look at Lissandra, she got destroyed after being popular for a few months. Now her laning phase is so bad she's barely playable.
: More reasons tank items suck atm.
I agree however a lot of the tanks have really high burst damage right now. Imagine making them even more tanky, that would solve nothing.
Meddler (NA)
: Qiyana wise: * We expected her to have a significant learning curve and so look weak initially. That does seem to have been the case. * Her performance is improving as we'd expected pre launch. * No balance changes planned at present as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=7Zmn3Jst,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-12T15:28:19.216+0000) > > Qiyana wise: > > * We expected her to have a significant learning curve and so look weak initially. That does seem to have been the case. > * Her performance is improving as we'd expected pre launch. > * No balance changes planned at present as a result. Not related to Qiyana, but i want to ask you something. Are there any plans for lissandra? Ever since her Q nerf she feels terrible to play. Literally every other midlaner can push her under turret. You're losing a lot of farm and you can't do your job anymore ( push and roam ). Combine this with her already weak-ish laning phase and you have a champ who is basically a meme-pick now.
: Meet battlemages (AKA control mages), the champions left to rot if Riot doesn't want them in LCS
They gutted Lissandra instead of nerfing aftershock for example.
: I have 863 games played this season so far
How can you be hardstuck dia 4 after 800 games? Also how can you keep your sanity, I played like 70 ranked this season and not planning to play anymore.
: My good sir, Why are you not showing us the picture? I can't read the image preview.
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=auLU23IQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T22:37:18.208+0000) > > My good sir, > Why are you not showing us the picture? > I can't read the image preview. damn you're right.
Rioter Comments
: I don't agree with Lissandra's Passive or Fiddlestick's E
So its ok for Karthus to stay on the battlefield and dmg for 7 seconds? Lissandra's passive offers even less than that. If she dies, the passive only procs if enemy dies 1-2 seconds after being damaged by her.
: Hey riot, shieldbreaker wasn't a bad mechanics, it was on the wrong champion
there should be an item similar to morello or mortal reminder that reduces shields
: This will probably never happen because it will most likely cut into champion sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bhKqxK18,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:29:41.098+0000) > > This will probably never happen because it will most likely cut into champion sales. why does it matter? 99% of players are buying champs for be
nfzeta (NA)
: mages already caught up in the item department. There are {{item:3191}} and {{item:3102}}.
> [{quoted}](name=nfzeta,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=00140006,timestamp=2018-12-22T18:43:46.363+0000) > > mages already caught up in the item department. There are {{item:3191}} and {{item:3102}}. you have to stack armguard and it still won't save you from an ad assassin's burst. Veil gets popped by a random luden proc. Anything else to say?
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=001400050000,timestamp=2018-12-22T13:53:49.885+0000) > > This is not a foolprof item. You actually have to react in time and press a button. Hexdrinker/ maw just gives you a foolrpoof shield when you take damage. veri hard to just press a button when someone jumps on you You can even negate someones entire combo with it, and far more than a simple shield.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=0014000500000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T14:07:20.006+0000) > > veri hard to just press a button when someone jumps on you > > You can even negate someones entire combo with it, and far more than a simple shield. Obviously,. but only if you have good reaction time. It has a downside too, if you happen to use it in the wrong place and time, you're a sitting duck for 2.5 seconds, waiting to be killed. With hexdrinker you don't need actual skill, the item does the job for you.
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒrostγ,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-12-22T00:25:36.691+0000) > > I wonder when can mages have a foolproof defensive item like hexdrinker, especially this updated version. I present you {{item:3157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=00140005,timestamp=2018-12-22T11:46:34.058+0000) > > I present you {{item:3157}} This is not a foolprof item. You actually have to react in time and press a button. Hexdrinker/ maw just gives you a foolrpoof shield when you take damage.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations
I wonder when can mages have a foolproof defensive item like hexdrinker, especially this updated version.
: i play liss and have for a few seasons. she ends up typically with her normal build about 300 ap when other MAGES are closer to 400-450
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AnZnYs8L,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T02:50:31.010+0000) > > i play liss and have for a few seasons. she ends up typically with her normal build about 300 ap > > when other MAGES are closer to 400-450 Same here. I have 700k mastery points on Liss, so I can confirm that's not true, unless you're building 2-3 defensive items. In mid-lategame you don't even need R to solo kill a squishy target with the right build. Its risky to give more damage to her due to the nature of her kit. Even now, a fed Lissandra feels really oppressive to play against, just imagine her with higher burst. That would be broken af.
: she dont scale for shit, she has early game and cc that is her kit. she ends up with some of the worst AP scaling in the game
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AnZnYs8L,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-27T03:52:28.410+0000) > > she dont scale for shit, she has early game and cc that is her kit. she ends up with some of the worst AP scaling in the game That's not true tho. Not counting her passive, she has 220% ap scaling, that's not bad at all. All of her spells are aoe as well.
fattybob (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEkIrs5u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-24T19:40:20.904+0000) > > It’s worked out quite well for me. Makes people regret grouping up even more against her. What about laning phase though. Pretty useless. Plus liss is kinda squishy anyway, its not like it takes "grouping" to kill her.
> [{quoted}](name=fattybob,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OEkIrs5u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T19:58:53.210+0000) > > What about laning phase though. Pretty useless. Plus liss is kinda squishy anyway, its not like it takes "grouping" to kill her. her previous passive was useless as well after you got lost chapter/ catalyst. At least now she has additional tools to help her in a teamfight after her initial burst.
KazKaz (OCE)
: {{item:3802}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} Their itemisation is bad DansGame
> [{quoted}](name=ShunposCastTime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KHcJcssg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-22T16:48:20.571+0000) > > {{item:3802}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} Their itemisation is bad DansGame Ugh, lost chapter is pretty expensive, and after those mana nerfs to mages its mandary for 90% of them. I don't know what's your problem with Luden's and Void, please explain.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Mages are the most broken class in League. Prove me wrong.
Even their itemization is bad compared to other classes, how are they the most broken?
smoezoe (NA)
: Why is no one talking about Lissandra changes?
a fed lissandra now will actually be even more oppressive to play against. The base damage on her passive and ap scaling makes up for that w/r nerfs. When behind tho she will be a glorified cc bot with no dmg basically.
: Lissandra nerfs and new passive
You don't have to be the one to land the killing blow tho, any champ that dies near her, turns into ice thrall, probably you don't even need to get an assist. Other than that I agree, her burst is mediocre at best as it is, nerfing it further will hurt Lissandra a lot.
Juice (EUNE)
: Majority of people who frequent these forums are bad, so :)
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XElAqWn1,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-05T20:35:13.095+0000) > > Majority of people who frequent these forums are bad, so :) Or maybe you're just salty and biased ;)
Show more

ƒrostγ

Level 536 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion