: Is this copypasta? Cause if not, it is now.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:51:59.618+0000) > > Is this copypasta? Cause if not, it is now. Anyways if you have nothing to say, don't say anything.
: The extra irony here is OP has already greatly implied that he trolled on that account (but has since deleted the post). [Perma-link to my reply to the deleted comment.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?show=flat&comment=000000000003000000000000000100010001)
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:44:58.128+0000) > > The extra irony here is OP has already greatly implied that he trolled on that account (but has since deleted the post). > [Perma-link to my reply to the deleted comment.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?show=flat&comment=000000000003000000000000000100010001) https://imgur.com/a/l8m63Qo https://imgur.com/a/HOzoF5e https://imgur.com/a/DeV4dHh Here is what they said, but no worries. I'll make another one, so it's cool. They even banned my boards acc but I have plenty more so it's k. I'll troll one game today hardly but I wont flame, I'll ask enemy for 5 reports. I'll post the stuff today, we'll see if I get ban or something.
: The extra irony here is OP has already greatly implied that he trolled on that account (but has since deleted the post). [Perma-link to my reply to the deleted comment.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?show=flat&comment=000000000003000000000000000100010001)
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:44:58.128+0000) > > The extra irony here is OP has already greatly implied that he trolled on that account (but has since deleted the post). > [Perma-link to my reply to the deleted comment.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?show=flat&comment=000000000003000000000000000100010001) Riot deletes all my posts and comments because they don't like it.
: > [{quoted}](name=059,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T16:09:08.751+0000) > > You serious? 30 games of pure inting that result in warning vs 2 games of flame that result in ban..... you guys serious? > > Whats wrong with you Riot? BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THEYRE NOT GETTING PUNISHED??? Yes they got into more games since the one where they fed but for all you know right now Riot can be looking into it and reviewing their games to determine whether or not they're actually inting or if they're just bad at the game. ITS EASIER TO DETECT NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR IN CHAT THAN INTING! That's why you got punished so fast. Because your punishment has to do with CHAT. They dont need to manually review it because it's an automated system to catch key words and negative behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T16:25:41.445+0000) > > BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW THEYRE NOT GETTING PUNISHED??? > > Yes they got into more games since the one where they fed but for all you know right now Riot can be looking into it and reviewing their games to determine whether or not they're actually inting or if they're just bad at the game. > > ITS EASIER TO DETECT NEGATIVE BEHAVIOR IN CHAT THAN INTING! That's why you got punished so fast. Because your punishment has to do with CHAT. They dont need to manually review it because it's an automated system to catch key words and negative behavior. You seriously are telling me that the A.I. that reviews the game, has problems with detecting walking into 5 and continue walking without a fight for 15 minutes straight so stats from 9/8 went to 9/19..... you serious?
Kei143 (NA)
: You do realise that there is another game in that chat log. Meaning you weren't punished for that game alone. Keep in mind that the games displayed are sorted by highest severity first. Which means that the game you claimed they were a troll, you were highly toxic. Also, just because the system shows you 2 games only, doesn't mean you were punished for 2 games alone. You can ask Riot Support how many games were considered in your punishment. The answer would suprise you.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-12T17:26:44.573+0000) > > You do realise that there is another game in that chat log. Meaning you weren't punished for that game alone. > > Keep in mind that the games displayed are sorted by highest severity first. Which means that the game you claimed they were a troll, you were highly toxic. > > Also, just because the system shows you 2 games only, doesn't mean you were punished for 2 games alone. You can ask Riot Support how many games were considered in your punishment. The answer would suprise you. You guys still miss the point. All of you. I'm seriously asking now, can you read? If Kindred player wouldn't be the point of this, why would I write about him. This post is just a follow up to the Kindred issue. I'm rambling about him not getting punished at all. Btw. He played new games today, no ban for him I guess. Let's go troll some games today. I'll send you print screens of me trolling, we'll see what Riot does about that.
: How exactly do you know the Kindred didn't get punished? It takes the system longer (and sometimes takes a manual review) in order to ban people who intentionally feed. For chatlogs it's a lot easier to detect negative behavior. EDIT: Also it's pretty unhealthy to keep checking back on those you reported. You won't remember them in a week.
> [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-12T14:25:53.047+0000) > > How exactly do you know the Kindred didn't get punished? It takes the system longer (and sometimes takes a manual review) in order to ban people who intentionally feed. For chatlogs it's a lot easier to detect negative behavior. > > EDIT: Also it's pretty unhealthy to keep checking back on those you reported. You won't remember them in a week. I've checked today. He played a match today, no ban for him I guess.
: > [{quoted}](name=059,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-12T15:32:04.516+0000) > > I was flaming
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T17:26:16.961+0000) > > If you could read, you would know that I'm not mad about me getting banned. I'm mad about Kindred not being punished at all.
: The extra irony here is OP has already greatly implied that he trolled on that account (but has since deleted the post). [Perma-link to my reply to the deleted comment.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?show=flat&comment=000000000003000000000000000100010001)
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:44:58.128+0000) > > The extra irony here is OP has already greatly implied that he trolled on that account (but has since deleted the post). > [Perma-link to my reply to the deleted comment.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/4rBRaBNU-how-come-riot-only-punishes-the-one-type-of-toxicity-that-can-be-remedied-with-one-click-of-a-button?show=flat&comment=000000000003000000000000000100010001) Riot deleted my post.
: Is this copypasta? Cause if not, it is now.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:51:59.618+0000) > > Is this copypasta? Cause if not, it is now. What else do you expect? You want me to say something not true?
: > [{quoted}](name=059,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T15:41:37.879+0000) > > I do remember them, I even have a list withe the most trolling trolls ever. > > I once played with a guy - ultimate troll, like at lvl 3 he runs under mid tower and starts dancing when the turret attacks him. This kind of troll. Obviously ff at 15 and he got reports from my team and from enemy team. I queue up for the next game BANG! him again in my team, same story, ultra trolling and again tons of reports with the report window filled out fully. > > Take a note that he wasn't having a bad game, this was literal trolling. > > Anyways I didn't got any info about him being punished or something, and that was very weird for me. An obvious act or trolling from two games, he got reports from both teams and with the report window comment. So out of curiosity I just checked on his profile, it was two days since that and he already played more than 20 games, maybe 2 winning games out of 20. All played with Nunu, on all games he had 10+ deaths and no more than 2 kills. > > Since then I'm trying to fight this r%%%%%ed system here on boards. That's just my story. > > I'm sick of getting punished for playing the game by the rules, last season ranked prizes were taken away from me although I've made above gold. > I don't know what happened but bad things are happening to that game. > > I'm playing lol since 2012, for 6 years I never got even a chat restrict and now in exchange for all of that I got perma banned. I could see that the game is getting destroyed more and more by Riot, but now it actually took a collision course with the iceberg. But you dont seem to understand that even the automatic system takes time to ban people. Yes it's harder to detect an inting player with the automated system as opposed to detecting someone being toxic in chat because they look for key words. That doesnt mean people go unpunished. People can get through 10, 20, 30 games before getting punished for inting. Have you submitted support tickets for these people? That will assure you that you'll get an actual person to review their games and determine if they deserve a punishment or not if the automated system didnt catch it.
> [{quoted}](name=Krissi2197,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=INga6df4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T15:52:56.864+0000) > > But you dont seem to understand that even the automatic system takes time to ban people. > > Yes it's harder to detect an inting player with the automated system as opposed to detecting someone being toxic in chat because they look for key words. That doesnt mean people go unpunished. People can get through 10, 20, 30 games before getting punished for inting. > > Have you submitted support tickets for these people? That will assure you that you'll get an actual person to review their games and determine if they deserve a punishment or not if the automated system didnt catch it. You serious? 30 games of pure inting that result in warning vs 2 games of flame that result in ban..... you guys serious? Whats wrong with you Riot?
Kalienor (EUW)
: > This proves my previous point that Riot chooses to ignore - Flaming is caused by trolling. Flaming is caused by flamers. You can have trolls and still no flamer. You can have no troll and still flamers. You chose to act this way, at least take responsibility. What I see is on this game, the other players had to endure a inter AND a flamer instead of just a inter. Your punishment is linked to what you inflicted to others, it's not just to blindly respect some obscure ethics.
You serious? You think that people flame because they got nothing to do? You think that professional soccer players flame af at each other because they are bored? Use your brain. For each action there is a reaction. Why would someone flame? It never happens out of air, there is always something that triggers it . . . bravo, you've guessed it. Normal players are helpless when they encounter a troll and if they are helpless the only thing they can do is flame, because there is nothing else they can do about the troll. Riot have not provided tools to fight them, so people flame. This is as easy. Anyways me getting banned is not the point of this. I'm not crying about ban (it's not my 1st one anyways xD), it's just something funny and addition to the whole situation, because Kindred that trolled did not get banned. That's what I'm crying about, that he didn't got banned and I did xD Isn't that funny? That you are the guy that carries, you take a stand and defend enemy Rengar that lost lane, you keep cool thought out the game and when Kindred is tired of playing he decides to feed you roast him, and guess what? He is cool and plays a next one and I'm getting banned. What's even more funny I told Kindred to go afk if he doesn't want t play, but he stayed and kept dying. You know what that means? That he didn't just had a bad game, he was feeding on purpose, he wanted to destroy the game and Riot chooses to leave it as it is. I do not wonder why people call Riot a joke company.
: How exactly do you know the Kindred didn't get punished? It takes the system longer (and sometimes takes a manual review) in order to ban people who intentionally feed. For chatlogs it's a lot easier to detect negative behavior. EDIT: Also it's pretty unhealthy to keep checking back on those you reported. You won't remember them in a week.
I do remember them, I even have a list withe the most trolling trolls ever. I once played with a guy - ultimate troll, like at lvl 3 he runs under mid tower and starts dancing when the turret attacks him. This kind of troll. Obviously ff at 15 and he got reports from my team and from enemy team. I queue up for the next game BANG! him again in my team, same story, ultra trolling and again tons of reports with the report window filled out fully. Take a note that he wasn't having a bad game, this was literal trolling. Anyways I didn't got any info about him being punished or something, and that was very weird for me. An obvious act or trolling from two games, he got reports from both teams and with the report window comment. So out of curiosity I just checked on his profile, it was two days since that and he already played more than 20 games, maybe 2 winning games out of 20. All played with Nunu, on all games he had 10+ deaths and no more than 2 kills. Since then I'm trying to fight this r%%%%%ed system here on boards. That's just my story. I'm sick of getting punished for playing the game by the rules, last season ranked prizes were taken away from me although I've made above gold. I don't know what happened but bad things are happening to that game. I'm playing lol since 2012, for 6 years I never got even a chat restrict and now in exchange for all of that I got perma banned. I could see that the game is getting destroyed more and more by Riot, but now it actually took a collision course with the iceberg.
: show full chat logs your hidding something or not telling everything. And its not cause as you claim troll that you can flame that player the system isnt faulty lmfao you thought you could flame without getting punisht. Also we can see you got punisht for 2 games cause you got chat logs for game 1 and 2 so again you are either hidding something or not telling everything.
I was flaming but the chat logs don't show the timestamp. I was literally not saying anything up until very late game, as I said I was defending 1/5 Rengar that lost a lane with me, because his team and Veigar were flaming him. Kindred wanted to surr, we did not agree, so he started to suicide into enemy ending up with 19 deaths. Under the link, there was a post about that situation and the fact that the Kindred played did not get punished for trolling, but the Big brother decided to delete it and ban my boards account xD I will send you the link with the kindred stats in a minute.
Rioter Comments

059

Level 18 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion