: Upcoming Bounty Changes
how about to lower the gold that the plats from the turret gives ? as a mid laner when i roam the enemy mid laner is just staying mid farming and taking plats from the turret and if u dont get anything from that roam u are fked
Meddler (NA)
: Hmm, not sure where that's up to off the top of the head. Lemme check in with the team and see where their thinking's up to.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JeoGRXbm,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-16T17:07:58.493+0000) > > Hmm, not sure where that's up to off the top of the head. Lemme check in with the team and see where their thinking's up to. thank you for the answer ill wait to see if u have anything to say about renekton.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
Meddler pls dont ignore me say anything about renekton :(
Meddler (NA)
: Just the straightforward nerf at present.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=JeoGRXbm,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-01-16T16:41:49.412+0000) > > Just the straightforward nerf at present. dont ignore the renekton question pls
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 16
yo Meddler where is the Renekton buff ?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 7
when are u gonna give some love to renekton ? ur only buffing him with Q 5 dmg and E 5 dmg give him something different than a 5 dmg buff LUL
Makos (EUNE)
: Ranked Rewards 2018 - Why are challengers getting a second backpack?
i asked riot_riscx on reddit that question waiting for his answer and yea that is stupid s7,s8 same rewards xD
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 14
yo meddler when are you guys planing to delete jinx ? im done people picking her only in my games and doing nothing cuz she sux the most useles and weakest adc right now ?
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Nexus Blitz - Week 4 Feedback and Patch Notes
the best mod ever made 10000000000000000000000000000 times better than the brain dead URF also about the on fire buff make it like if you build ad it gives you dmg if tank defense.
Adalvar (EUW)
: Instead of doing that, why not hit {{champion:163}} Ult CD like you guys did with {{champion:3}} and now {{champion:13}}? That's arguably her biggest hook for organized play and it's on a decently low CD for such a roaming spell. Honestly if you guys want to balance picks between SoloQ and Pro Play, hit global CD's (since those tend to be on high demand for pros). Hell why not make {{champion:41}} ult a semi-global, rather than a true one, since it's arguably one of his biggest issues? That way you could put power on other parts of their kits. BTW are you guys looking to put some power back onto Galio to make him a better SoloQ pick, since recent changes left him in a bad spot? Lastly, with the feedback you got from the r/lissandramains subreddit, did you manage to get something new for {{champion:127}} passive into testing yet?
> [{quoted}](name=Adalvar,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=B3kWBlWr,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-11T18:14:15.198+0000) > > Instead of doing that, why not hit {{champion:163}} Ult CD like you guys did with {{champion:3}} and now {{champion:13}}? That's arguably her biggest hook for organized play and it's on a decently low CD for such a roaming spell. Honestly if you guys want to balance picks between SoloQ and Pro Play, hit global CD's (since those tend to be on high demand for pros). Hell why not make {{champion:41}} ult a semi-global, rather than a true one, since it's arguably one of his biggest issues? That way you could put power on other parts of their kits. > > BTW are you guys looking to put some power back onto Galio to make him a better SoloQ pick, since recent changes left him in a bad spot? > > Lastly, with the feedback you got from the r/lissandramains subreddit, did you manage to get something new for {{champion:127}} passive into testing yet? lissandra changes maybe next year dude they are testing kha zix changes again
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 11
We'll continue work on Kha'Zix thats why i stoped playng this game kha zix almost every patch work while there are champs that get changes 1 patch in a year xD only in RIOT GAMES !!
Erdamon (EUNE)
: 3/21 PBE Rumble changes (+ runes): Something I can get behind, but...
rumble top is a joke so i play him at mid and that 60% dmg to minions is a huge nerf if u ask me and the other thing that rumble is being able to play only at the sorcery tree is a HUGE joke aswell but this are riots devs nothing good can be expected from them xD
Erdamon (EUNE)
: 3/21 PBE Rumble changes (+ runes): Something I can get behind, but...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: February 21
The amount of change in the Preseason just been was higher than past Preseasons. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i thought season 7 is the worse season but u guys surprised me with the worst season 8 i didnt see any BIG EXPLORE in the runes reforged like u said it will be the old system masteries + runes was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay much bigger than the new system runes reforged and only bronze players will not understand this
Marowe (NA)
: In-client email verification
still waiting info for those challenger rewards for season 7
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 13
is rumble gonna get a new skin in 2018 ?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 6
Would be awesome if i can get answer here why rumble havent got a new skin since 2014 ? and why volibear is the champion that havent got any changes yet those 2 champs are like forgoten in one or other way or what ?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 20
Zac stuff in testing ????? you guys gotta be kidding me stop working around 30 champs and do something about the rest ZAC ? do you even know there is (for example) a champion named Volibear in your game ?
Rioter Comments
: What the hell is going on with my clicks?!
6th day we still cant play..

123fire

Level 87 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion