Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: I don't understand why you think Tryndamere shouldn't get a full VGU. He's a very old design centered around RNG and stat checking.
Because he is not even near in the rework radar so it mean it would take 2 years or more till riot start doing work on him So that nerf would actually balance him till riot rework him when ever that rework come
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Dude Axes do not stack u cannot have that 210% scaling on a single autoattack lol not to mention that Q that as many said is not easy to catch out of line as you are predictable can be dropped and then bye bye damage. Plus you have to make a distinction between BONUS AD and AD, Xin like the others fighters divers do not build the same amount of ad But that allows him to go offtank, try building an offtank draven. Also wukong ulti is aoe damage and cc applies black cleaver, totally different spell dude and there again cannot, compare 2 spells. Miss fortune R can deal 4k damage did it get any nerfs recently to her R? No because the entire champion is based off it otherwise it would be useless.
nd the fact that an ADC can have 100+210% scaling on his AA and put an I.E there and we talk for +250 for critical we talk about 100+460% scaling on his _**2 AA **_is beyond broken...numbers dont lie... _**2 AA**_ read dude read xin zhao is BONUS AD not total AD same as draven!!! And mF got nerfed not to her R but not in the ability IT SELF Deathfire got nerfed in terms of how it work for AD champions BC got nerfed Some of her kit got nerfed All that alone was nerfs to her R and her overall R damage....
: People don't know that Executioner's Calling is pretty good against Death's Dance. If more people would build it, DD would be less oppressive.
well if i am forced to build an item that will delay my damage just so i can counter the life steal from an item...i will still lost because i spend 800G for an item that dosent provide any damage to me and it dosent build into something good at least for early game while the draven invest in damage so i still lose.. Plus last time i check people were complaing that they were forced to build zhyonias when zed was OP and everyone was saying that this is no right and nobody should be forced to build something just for a champion when this champion can continue his normal build....and he got nerfed
: Literally just target him with spells when he goes to catch an axe force him to drop it Its not hard to counter him People just allow him to snowball then complain that he's broken
well that logic is like the old logic "pink ward her spear" meme it dosent work like that in papers yeah it sound easy but its not
: Only reason he is very strong atm is Death's Dance. Ever since the build came out Draven came into meta cause how easy it was to use this build. The thing Riot should do is nerf or revert the Death's Dance changes.
well death dance is stupid that for sure but still draven ratio is high too the combination of that is what make draven to be almost perma banned in ranked (at least in my elo)
: Just saying that compareing a single ability of 2 different champions is stupid otherwise i can show you that all champs in league deserve nerfs according to this logic. That said there many differences between Xin Zhao and Draven, Xin Zhao Q has a lower damage but 1) Has a knock up in it 2) Lower CD 3) Reduces CD of his other spells 4) It's an auto attack reset 5) Requires no skill wether if Draven does not catch his axes you can take all that damage away 6) Thanks to his passive Xin has a guaranteed critical strike 7) Xin also has 15% armor pen in his kit which make things hurt more Draven is good and he might get nerfs but not because his Q has a higher scaling than xin lul.
i dont say he need nerfs because he Q is better than xin but i just want to show that range champion have better scaling than a melee champion on his Q when this 2 Q are almost similiar..... And the fact that an ADC can have 100+210% scaling on his AA and put an I.E there and we talk for +250 for critical we talk about 100+460% scaling on his 2 AA is beyond broken...numbers dont lie... Wukong was having on his ultimate the 420% scaling and he got gutted because of it ON HIS ULTIMATE ABILITY that you needed to be in full duration to someone to get that scaling and draven can just 2 AA for that much damage? no dude this is broken...no matter how you compare it in terms OF DAMAGE the numbers are way too high
: you didn't know who draven was before this patch or for tyler1 go back playing vayne jinx lee sin ahri thresh
draven got his buff on his Q 5 -6 patches ago...and he is on the spotlight since then..and i am jungler main so why should i play bot lane champs? the hell you say? I guess when you have no argument you just say random stuff..... And who care about tyler 1 when challenger and korea level ADC abuse and have admit that he is too strong...
Rioter Comments
: +20 mana on his most-spammed ability. It's like Nasus's Q suddenly costing 40 mana. It's a _big thing_. 20 isn't a big number, but 20 per cast on a spammed ability _is_.
did it do anything to him? nope so you come to my point...it wasent nothing.... And any champion that climb to 55+% win ratio got GUTTED not +20 mana cost That what i say
: "let me tell you why you're wrong" said no person who was listened to ever. XD > [{quoted}](name=1995 2017RiP Eva,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Iz9xTufJ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-06-07T08:20:06.476+0000) > > -The players that criticize there teammates on every little thing they do wrong. > > -The players who tell others "don't tell me how to play my champion". They get angry when you give them advice on their champion. > > Hmm?? that the same thing...you dont want to get criticize about what you do but you want to criticize someone of how he would play his champion? so we should remove you from the game right? > > Anyway let me give you some explain about why most of your stuff is wrong > > -The players that criticize there teammates on every little thing they do wrong. > > Every little thing you did wrong can cause a game if told you dont go there and wait us to group and you go and die and now the enemy take baron and end the game what you think i would tell you? GJ dude thank you for no lisent us and lost the game? that dosent work like that you should hear what others have to say in TERMS of TEAM gameplay! You have a choice, you can say nothing or be kind with feedback or you can choose to be toxic and overcriticize. Doing the latter is stupid though, because players who are tilting and acting defensive are not going to respond to criticism anyway. > -The players who ask for reports. This isn't asking for reports on actual reportable offenses. This is when you are losing lane and someone says "/all report this champion for intentionally feeding" or when you make a mistake and someone says "/all report champion for trolling". > > This here is to make sure someone would get the "x9" report i know that riot say that one report is enough but that just a lie that has been proved many times... Simply saying it has been proven does not make that true. The system works with just one report. That is Riot's official stance, and unless you have good data to back your position up you don't really have a leg to stand on with this. > -The players who ban other peoples declared champion. This is honestly a form of trolling. I understand you don't want your teammate playing Yasuo, Zed, etc. But that isn't an excuse to ban a declared champion. You wouldn't want the same to happen to you so don't do it to others ( this applies to all of the listed types of toxic players ). > > I have done this many times! but let me tell you why this is not a trolling...there is a site atm called OP.GG if i see you delcare lets say yasuo because you use it and i go to your profile and see that you have 5 games with yasuo and all 5 games you feed and you build 5 boots i will ban "your champion" because its obvious that you want to troll!!! If the person wants to troll they're going to do it anyway. Banning their pick is pointless. > The second case with that is when someone dosent even care he just want some champions oute of the game because he see 5 people declare champions and the team is like > > Top-Ryze > Support-Soraka > ADC-jinx > Jungler-graves > and you going to declare Yasuo on a team that have 0 knock ups so sorry but i will ban your yasuo because it dosent fit with the team right now...ok? that how ban works.... > > I am not say people dont ban for trolling but most of the times people ban according of what is gonna happen with the GAMEPLAY! having a reason to make a douchebag decision doesn't keep the person who is doing it from being a douchebag. Crap is crap, no matter the reason. > -The players who tell others "don't tell me how to play my champion". They get angry when you give them advice on their champion. > > I already give you an example why you are wrong with that but iw ill give you one more > > If i play my champion and i have over 500k mastery point and you have 0 games with my champion and you try to tell me go build tiamat on xin zhao because i saw a streamer doing it so now i will tell you to doit too and i will tell you to not talk about how to play xin zhao because youdont know...or if you say to a J4 player to build STONEPLATE because you see in LCS match doing it you are wrong the guy have hydra/btrk he is going for the DAMAGE and you telling him to build an item that would reduce his damage by 60% because you saw it on LCS when LCS and soloQ are not even CLOSE In gameplay...so of course he would tell you to STFU special when this dude with the build he make he have over 60% win ratio in ranked games and over 70% win ratio with J4 and you are not even close to that and try to telling him how to build.. That's a helluva lot of assumptions about where the person got their information. Did you mean to sound so arrogant? > And this is for the people who say "mastery emote should be bannable" > > How about now if you are so easily offended by mastery emote then you should go play tetris! Emote is something that you earn PLAYING RIGHT if someone want to spam it he have the right to spam it! If someone is using mastery emotes for something other than showing their skill then they deserve to lose that emote. :P It's like ping spamming, Riot made it so you could mute players for doing it because it's not the correct use for the ping command. The emote is for the purpose of showing mastery. By spamming it every time your opponent makes a mistake or dies, the only thing you're showing is how much of an asshole you can be.
"Simply saying it has been proven does not make that true. The system works with just one report. That is Riot's official stance, and unless you have good data to back your position up you don't really have a leg to stand on with this." The data Alone from all the forums on league of legends has prove that the more REPORTS the more sure is the ban there videos go google them that show that people get reported from one and people get reported by x5++ and the one who got the x5++ got his ban riot would never admit that because simple the game would become a shithole and every game someone would ask for x9 and the all chat would be filled with that! so riot is like "yo dont need to make all chat a shithole just report him and he would get his ban" "You have a choice, you can say nothing or be kind with feedback or you can choose to be toxic and overcriticize. Doing the latter is stupid though, because players who are tilting and acting defensive are not going to respond to criticism anyway." Even pro players say something when someone does something wrong...and you expect from a soloQ players to say nothing at all to someone that did something wrong? i never say go curse his family and wish him cancer and shits like that but sure as hell you have the right to say something to someone who do something wrong i mean that how the world work and that how every other sport work and trust me if this game want to called SPORT then if we get example from football you dont want to do something wrong...because you will see what mean to be humiliated for your actions...but this is "pc game" so feelings are bit weaker...but still if you do something wrong everyone would point the finger to you! "If the person wants to troll they're going to do it anyway. Banning their pick is pointless." Actually no from the thousands game i have play i can assure that that not the case how i know that? when the whole "disco nunu" was famous back then everyone was trying to pick nunu so when you were banning this champ the player was playing normally So when someone pick a champion that is going to troll and you ban him you kinda counter that he is still tilted but you remove the tool he was going too so now he is like "i am gonna play but if i die once i am just gonna feed" so you kinda camp his lane...you see this game and the player it have its not so hard to see their actions....so NO what you say its just not true "having a reason to make a douchebag decision doesn't keep the person who is doing it from being a douchebag. Crap is crap, no matter the reason." Last time i check we are not in this game to be friends i am here to win my game so i will use all my strategies to win the game and if this need to happen in order to win the game it would happen BUT i will put a but here if you say "well i am otp yasuo and i dont know to play other champs" i will say just go mid or top or what ever and i will gank you pick a tank and be the front line or pick an ultility mid and be the ulitlity and i will get you ahead but picking yasuo it would have been lost...you see basic communication its what solve games...that why i have never have the "we lost a game in champ select" or "trolling in champ select" basic communication solve that things....i know its hard for some of you...you better act offended rather than trying to see the bigger picture..welcome to 2017 of overly offended kids "That's a helluva lot of assumptions about where the person got their information. Did you mean to sound so arrogant?" Actually no its not assumptions..when i check your OP.GG (which the 90% of the player do before a game in champ select) and have already see that you have 0 games with j4...and the previous night there was an LCS match with C9 VERSUS CLG and there was a J4 building stoneplate and i have you telling me that stoneplate its the right thing..its not assumption dont you think? and pretty much that how all the soloQ match are when someone try to tell you what to build in your champ its not because they main the champ its because what they see in LCS And how i am arrogant because i use logic and not the whole "i am offended pls be nice to me"? i take it then _** If someone is using mastery emotes for something other than showing their skill then they deserve to lose that emote. :P It's like ping spamming, Riot made it so you could mute players for doing it because it's not the correct use for the ping command. The emote is for the purpose of showing mastery. By spamming it every time your opponent makes a mistake or dies, the only thing you're showing is how much of an asshole you can **_ NO NO NO ping spamming was SOUND a very big sound on your game that was annoying because of the SOUND not because of the symbol BUT THE SOUND and the whole ??????? on top of the body of someone WITH SOUND do you see the different? THE SOUND and the pings were able to spam 6-7 in THE ROW you can "spam" emote every 7 seconds so get your fact right before you even compare this 2..... If i kill you with lets say ZED and i oneshot you i wil show you my mastery to show you how good i am with this champion...i dont care about your feelings and to be honest if your feelings are so weak that you call someone an ASHOLE.....for a mastery emote....i pity your life....that not an attack but if that true you call a person and ashole for a mastery emote..yeah your life must be sad..sorry tell you but you need to out in the world get a job or girlfriend or friends or enemies live the life and if are you still offended for a mastery then we can make a petition to riot to remove it but you will not be offended any more because you will have grow a skin....because if someone is an ASHOLE by showing his mastery in game proving that he is good in this champion I guess the person who would take you the job SHOWING HIS DEGREE in this field he would be an ashole too huh? The guy who STEAL the girl you like because he SHOW his body and social skills i guess he is an ashole huh? You see some of you need to go out more...to see life to live the life if you are so easily offended and calling other you have the AUDACITY to call someone an ASHOLE because he press ctrl+7 and some pixels come to your screen and you dare to assume his an ashole? no my friend you are the ashole here and you should be ashamed and removed from this game i am done with you i pity you and your life
Zar Gol (NA)
: If you were experienced as you are implying you would understand how much skill matters in this game. An actual new player has no chance against a gold+ with 1000s or more games, not even to learn anything by being killed before they can even aim a skill shot. This has nothing to do with winning or losing, so quit trying to turn it into a 'sore loser' bs argument. Having a free win where you didn't have to try at all is not enjoyable, just like having extremely imbalanced teams where 3 people are feeding because they're brand new against golds is the exact same situation.
its a normal game you ether play normal for fun or test things So if a new player play a game and he is lvl 10 and the gold player attack him and kill him without aim a skillshot if he is not a "sore" loser as you say he would ask "wow how you did that with KHA i didnt even see you i am new in this game" the other guy would say "if you press R with that champion you go invsible" oh..ok the lbl 10 guy would buy KHA and he would know one thing more.... BUT NO lets rage because he got killed....when i was lvl 10 back in the days i was playing 3vs3 (good 2010 days) i was playing ashe with full AS i was having 2.5 AS but 0 damage so i was against a rammus one and i was attacking him for 10 damage 10 freaking damage and i was like wtf is going on so i ask and they told me that AS alone mean nothing Now if was with your logic i would have been "oh wtf this game is bad i play with better and they try top win against me and i am to proud to ask what i did wrong yeah i quit" That how you sound dont get me wrong but its wrong to have this behavior
Zar Gol (NA)
: If you were experienced as you are implying you would understand how much skill matters in this game. An actual new player has no chance against a gold+ with 1000s or more games, not even to learn anything by being killed before they can even aim a skill shot. This has nothing to do with winning or losing, so quit trying to turn it into a 'sore loser' bs argument. Having a free win where you didn't have to try at all is not enjoyable, just like having extremely imbalanced teams where 3 people are feeding because they're brand new against golds is the exact same situation.
its a normal game you ether play normal for fun or test things So if a new player play a game and he is lvl 10 and the gold player attack him and kill him without aim a skillshot if he is not a "sore" loser as you say he would ask "wow how you did that with KHA i didnt even see you i am new in this game" the other guy would say "if you press R with that champion you go invsible" oh..ok the lbl 10 guy would buy KHA and he would know one thing more.... BUT NO lets rage because he got killed....when i was lvl 10 back in the days i was playing 3vs3 (good 2010 days) i was playing ashe with full AS i was having 2.5 AS but 0 damage so i was against a rammus one and i was attacking him for 10 damage 10 freaking damage and i was like wtf is going on so i ask and they told me that AS alone mean nothing Now if was with your logic i would have been "oh wtf this game is bad i play with better and they try top win against me and i am to proud to ask what i did wrong yeah i quit" That how you sound dont get me wrong but its wrong to have this behavior
FNC Jinx (NA)
: Riot: Every time Lucian Gets out of Control
+20 mana dude +20 mana......56% win ratio? +20 mana... name a champion with that absurd win ratio and that huge pick ratio that he got nerfed so lightly
: {{champion:134}} is confused because Camille's winrate is over 50% and syndra's is under 50%. Idk tho
syndra needed nerfs....and she still need the fact you can lose your whole combo and still press R and kill someone is not a healthy gameplay... But i agree about the ADC thing
Zar Gol (NA)
: "Who Cares It's Normals"
how is wrong a lvl 10 players to play against a gold player? Last time i check you all say that the new player tutorial suck for riot and new players dont learn how to play the game If a new player see someone who is better than him and see him how he play and what gameplay he use he will learn... Why you people dont try to see the good thing in stuff and you always try to be mad about a defeat... If i play against a challenger in the jungle and he do some stuff i would not care if he win i would see and learn what he did so i can use them in my personal gameplay in order to be better...BUT NO you people would cry because you will lost a normal game...but in the same time you will go to see a streamer who is challenger to teach you how to play but in the same time you dotn want to to see A LIVE enemy challenger in your game that you will learn from him.. i dont get it...
: These people need to be stop. List of Toxic Players.
-The players that criticize there teammates on every little thing they do wrong. -The players who tell others "don't tell me how to play my champion". They get angry when you give them advice on their champion. Hmm?? that the same thing...you dont want to get criticize about what you do but you want to criticize someone of how he would play his champion? so we should remove you from the game right? Anyway let me give you some explain about why most of your stuff is wrong -The players that criticize there teammates on every little thing they do wrong. Every little thing you did wrong can cause a game if told you dont go there and wait us to group and you go and die and now the enemy take baron and end the game what you think i would tell you? GJ dude thank you for no lisent us and lost the game? that dosent work like that you should hear what others have to say in TERMS of TEAM gameplay! -The players that give up 10 minutes in ( MAJOR PROBLEM ). These players say GG after 2 deaths and discourage everyone. Riot has add a 15 minutes Surrend why you think that happen? because many games ATM iare already over at 10 minutes this is not wrong go check the data...so if the enemy at 10 minutes already have destroy you and your whole team its pretty obvious this is not an anime you will not get a memory from your dying dog telling you you can doit and somehow you will overcome the enemy this is game who work with gold and XP if they have more they win..end of the story! -The players that insult and make fun of their teammates in all chat. They talk about how 'stupid' their team is or how this player is a feeder. I give you that i mean there no point to talk in the enemy team about your team they simple dont care they dont like you and they dont like your team or the team they play with they are just 9 random people so you will not find someone to support you! i give you that -The players who ask for reports. This isn't asking for reports on actual reportable offenses. This is when you are losing lane and someone says "/all report this champion for intentionally feeding" or when you make a mistake and someone says "/all report champion for trolling". This here is to make sure someone would get the "x9" report i know that riot say that one report is enough but that just a lie that has been proved many times...and mostly that used as a tactict to make someone play better because when someone is "SPLITPUSHING" when he is just afk in side lanes after he die 4 times 1v1 you threat him with report and then all the sudden he stop "splitpushing" and he is grouping probably because he is the thin line of perma ban because his last ban probably was a 14 day ban because of his "splipushing" -The players who ban other peoples declared champion. This is honestly a form of trolling. I understand you don't want your teammate playing Yasuo, Zed, etc. But that isn't an excuse to ban a declared champion. You wouldn't want the same to happen to you so don't do it to others ( this applies to all of the listed types of toxic players ). I have done this many times! but let me tell you why this is not a trolling...there is a site atm called OP.GG if i see you delcare lets say yasuo because you use it and i go to your profile and see that you have 5 games with yasuo and all 5 games you feed and you build 5 boots i will ban "your champion" because its obvious that you want to troll!!! that the first The second case with that is when someone dosent even care he just want some champions oute of the game because he see 5 people declare champions and the team is like Top-Ryze Support-Soraka ADC-jinx Jungler-graves and you going to declare Yasuo on a team that have 0 knock ups so sorry but i will ban your yasuo because it dosent fit with the team right now...ok? that how ban works.... I am not say people dont ban for trolling but most of the times people ban according of what is gonna happen with the GAMEPLAY! -The players who tell others "don't tell me how to play my champion". They get angry when you give them advice on their champion. I already give you an example why you are wrong with that but iw ill give you one more If i play my champion and i have over 500k mastery point and you have 0 games with my champion and you try to tell me go build tiamat on xin zhao because i saw a streamer doing it so now i will tell you to doit too and i will tell you to not talk about how to play xin zhao because youdont know...or if you say to a J4 player to build STONEPLATE because you see in LCS match doing it you are wrong the guy have hydra/btrk he is going for the DAMAGE and you telling him to build an item that would reduce his damage by 60% because you saw it on LCS when LCS and soloQ are not even CLOSE In gameplay...so of course he would tell you to STFU special when this dude with the build he make he have over 60% win ratio in ranked games and over 70% win ratio with J4 and you are not even close to that and try to telling him how to build.. And this is for the people who say "mastery emote should be bannable" How about now if you are so easily offended by mastery emote then you should go play tetris! Emote is something that you earn PLAYING RIGHT if someone want to spam it he have the right to spam it!
: http://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/gangplank He really seems very balanced to me, I even heard people call him bad right now.
{{item:3143}} + {{item:3047}} nerfs only make him stronger! i am pretty sure i am just too early in 2 weeks or more everyone would complain...but what ever the cycle of boards GP always was a problem since his rework some nerfs and randuim keep him somewhat in check and now randuim and tabi both counter items to gp got nerfed
: Your mains' Passives are now three times as powerful. How OP are they?
{{champion:5}} meh 45% armor reduction i guess its good
Rioter Comments
: > you actually you dont deal damage... Item builds don't just consist of 1 item per champion. Sure, if you only have a Thornmail and they only have a Death's Dance, then they might not be taking very much damage, but that's a silly example. What about the 5 other items in your build? They matter too.
because the enemy can have 5 items too...{{item:3139}} +{{item:3812}} +{{item:3036}} that alone here actually make you take even less damage....even if you have {{item:3075}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3025}} if you have that build for some reason...you will still deal a nothing to someone (btw this build is not even exist..)
: you actually you dont deal damage... Because if the attack attack you for 200 damage thornmail you reflect 60+30 magic damage....ok? ok Now lets do the math 90 damage reduced by 47% because of the base MR that would make us 47.7 damage! BUT WAIT there is more 14.1 damage from that is taked as BLEED damage so you get damaged for 33 magic damage BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE you get healed for 35 per AUTO because of the 15% of the heal from DD AS YOU CAN SEE you take no damage!!
or if you dont AA you will take the 14.1 bleed damage...OH BOY SO GOOD..
: > with {{item:3812}} you dont even deal 1 damage... I've seen a lot of uninformed statements here on these boards, but this one is up there. Yes, Death's Dance needs a nerf. Also, they wanted to rework Thornmail as well but couldn't come up with something that was workable, so we just need to be patient and wait for nerfs to Death's Dance.
you actually you dont deal damage... Because if the attack attack you for 200 damage thornmail you reflect 60+30 magic damage....ok? ok Now lets do the math 90 damage reduced by 47% because of the base MR that would make us 47.7 damage! BUT WAIT there is more 14.1 damage from that is taked as BLEED damage so you get damaged for 33 magic damage BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE you get healed for 35 per AUTO because of the 15% of the heal from DD AS YOU CAN SEE you take no damage!!
Rioter Comments
: Wait what's wrong with tanks being tanky?
in this mode is wrong! and the why i explain it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=VoliStormRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RF8rXEGu,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-06-04T14:27:36.302+0000) > > "All lanes bullies make effort to win the lane" > > hmm lets see > > {{champion:122}} E-W-Q ha i trade for your half hp and i heal any damage you do to me plus HA my passive does damage to you even when i do nothing right now so much skill so much effort reminds me your example with pantheon... > > hmm lets continue > > {{champion:114}} HA 20 mana cost Q haaa PROCK true damage based on your HP HAAA plus i heal too HAAAAA oh what cc? nah dodge it haaaaaa much effort > > {{champion:3}} yo man 3 dorans ring wave clear i feel so skilled right now plus i can gank with my semi half ultimate HAA > > {{champion:79}} Brah i can do the same FIGHT ME > > {{champion:127}} Gotta spam that Q and if you close distance NOPE root you and i am out lol > > {{champion:58}} BRO E-W-Q-E out BRAAAAAAAA EFFORT > > And all this champions are new....so you were saying? i'd rather duel any of those champions than have to deal with a pantheon that takes 0 skill and out trades nearly every champion.
yeah ok stay bronze if you think pantheon outtrade any of this champs...idk why i even bother with silver players my god after what you say i am done lol i am out too much stupidity for me to handle..
: Panth is the only one who wouldn't take damage if you just auto him. The others would. Liss is idiotic because spamming q is a great way to go oom and lose your defense tools.
defense tool? her root cost 50 mana...come again when you have an argument
: Except I didn't QQ, I simply made an example of how to organize a post correctly and make it devoid of salt.
you are in a post about pantheon and how OP he is and you agree with the poster that pantheon is OP That the defintion of QQ Now go QQ and try to act edgy so you can pretend that you dont QQ...
: > [{quoted}](name=VoliStormRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RF8rXEGu,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T14:32:41.228+0000) > > {{item:1056}} {{item:2033}} > > What is that? BRAAAA those two items nowhere near resolve her mana cost issues.... if they did she would actually be a good top laner.
well i guess then it dosent solve the mana problems for pantheon ether GG your logic
: The sound of you QQing on the forums.
last time i check you people QQ about pantheon lol
: The others have to actually get in range of you to do anything, im not counting Liss because your statement on that is idiotic, pantheon can just spear spear spear without having to get in range until he can all in you.
well they get in range but their kit allow them to take no damage... Tell me again about why liss is idiotic? ah because you play liss and you somehow manage to lose vs pantheon...you my friend is why riot should never hear boards about balance..
: > [{quoted}](name=VoliStormRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qhm4hEAx,comment-id=000000000001000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T14:19:38.643+0000) > > {{champion:105}} > {{champion:80}} > {{champion:223}} > {{champion:115}} > {{champion:19}} > {{champion:101}} > > Damn this champions must be useless according to your logic~! "given the tools to hit it" lol bronzies are so hard to talk to And wtf? Tahm? LMFAOO
pantheon have a tool to hit your ulti? what? Ziggs? what? Xerath what? WW what? Fizz What? and even tahm yeah his ulti is a big one Plus we have the same MMR but nice try boi!! now go cry because you can hit reksai ultimate you little hard stack D5
: {{champion:127}} Do you realize just how fast spamming Q without waiting for your passive will make you go OOM?
: Are we going to stop pretending Pantheon isn't a problem right now?
"All lanes bullies make effort to win the lane" hmm lets see {{champion:122}} E-W-Q ha i trade for your half hp and i heal any damage you do to me plus HA my passive does damage to you even when i do nothing right now so much skill so much effort reminds me your example with pantheon... hmm lets continue {{champion:114}} HA 20 mana cost Q haaa PROCK true damage based on your HP HAAA plus i heal too HAAAAA oh what cc? nah dodge it haaaaaa much effort {{champion:3}} yo man 3 dorans ring wave clear i feel so skilled right now plus i can gank with my semi half ultimate HAA {{champion:79}} Brah i can do the same FIGHT ME {{champion:127}} Gotta spam that Q and if you close distance NOPE root you and i am out lol {{champion:58}} BRO E-W-Q-E out BRAAAAAAAA EFFORT And all this champions are new....so you were saying?
: > [{quoted}](name=VoliStormRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qhm4hEAx,comment-id=0000000000010002,timestamp=2017-06-04T14:11:03.115+0000) > > Point and click ability that can miss by dodging it yeah (so i call it skillshot even if not the right term that not the subject here) it need some skills to hit it where the wrong with that? > > Ahh now is about skill lvl? is nto about how easy is to dodge? so if the enemy is good he can dodge it..that what you say...so that mean that riot create a skill that a skilled player can hit it and equal skilled player can dodge it...hmmm that sound to me like a good design of champion tht have a skill level and is not braindead.. > > Yeah i dont see any problem here exepct bronzies try to justify that they are so bad they cant hit reksai ultimate and they jsut want riot to make it undogable > > I mean lets make it the moment you press R with reksai to get an insta victory trust me even if riot does that youi will still remain silver.. lol If you can completely dodge an ultimate ability with a simple sidestep and make it useless the entire game, then it's not good design. Skillshot ults are fine as long as the rest of the champion's kit gives you tools to hit it. Lux for example has a root.
{{champion:105}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:101}} Damn this champions must be useless according to your logic~!
: 1: Asking for reports is against the rules so they themselves were breaking the rules. 2: Assuming they were not lying/mistaken/tilted and just accepting their statement as facts. 3: I've seen 4 recent supports who were toxic. All supports are toxic? This broken logic does not work, personal experience of one individual does not stand for 90% of them. 4: Confirmation bias. You "know" all Yasuo's are toxic therefore your mind notices the toxic ones and ignores others. And when other players on other champions are toxic they are merely "toxic players" or "having a bad game".
1-not is not riot has stated that "asking for reports is not AGAINST the rules so stop saying stuff that are not truth or use google before you try to make an argument! 2-They werent lying because this person was talking in all chat saying "omg this trash jungler j4 report him bla bla" 3-Supports in generals are different players Yasuo players is data from ONE CHAMPION and when you see from 10 games that you have a yasuo in your game the 9 of them are full with toxicity from him the numbers talk!! THAT THE DIFFERENT check my match history all games that they were yasuo on ether they will feed or they will be toxic And nobody makes rumor if there is not a bit of truth on it!! Because i could say "omg all orianna players are toxic" after i see an orianna player who was toxic but everyone would say "no dude that just one case" But when pretty much everyone say "yasuo players are toxic" again the number talks
Shadòw (EUW)
: the problem is that it is not a skillshot. it's a point and click ability that can miss easily. when it would actually be a skillshot then it would be fine, but a point and click ability that can miss that easily is just wrong. and NB played that on PBE meaning most of his opponents were not even close to his skill level.
Point and click ability that can miss by dodging it yeah (so i call it skillshot even if not the right term that not the subject here) it need some skills to hit it where the wrong with that? Ahh now is about skill lvl? is nto about how easy is to dodge? so if the enemy is good he can dodge it..that what you say...so that mean that riot create a skill that a skilled player can hit it and equal skilled player can dodge it...hmmm that sound to me like a good design of champion tht have a skill level and is not braindead.. Yeah i dont see any problem here exepct bronzies try to justify that they are so bad they cant hit reksai ultimate and they jsut want riot to make it undogable I mean lets make it the moment you press R with reksai to get an insta victory trust me even if riot does that youi will still remain silver..
: > [{quoted}](name=VoliStormRage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qhm4hEAx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-04T13:49:08.011+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhtmj_B1HeY&t=165s > > Explain why he never lose a n ulti? > > I guess because he knows how to use skillshots right/ that the different..its not riot fault that they make skillful champions you better blame your selves for not having skills But its not a skillshot... Its a point and click ability where you select a target You point and click an enemy. Its not based on how skilled you are, its based on how dumb your opponent is because YOU CANT CONTROL WHERE IT LANDS. You can legit walk forward 1 inch and itll dodge.
zed was and jayce was walking around and still got hit by it
Shadòw (EUW)
: when a ability is made point and click, it shouldn't be avoidable by a simple sidestep. it's ok when it's designed so you can dodge it with hard mobility like {{champion:236}} Q, but a simple sidestap shouldn't block a point and click spell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhtmj_B1HeY&t=165s Explain why he never lose a n ulti? I guess because he knows how to use skillshots right/ that the different..its not riot fault that they make skillful champions you better blame your selves for not having skills
Rioter Comments
: /s Right?
right now i finish a game the enemy team was having a yasuo everyone on the enemy team beg us to report yasuo because he was flaming.. So again is not our fault that the 90% of yasuo players are toxic...
: Can laners please regain control of laning phase?
oh guys i have 2 free wards but i refuse to ward my 2 brushes...and buy a 75g ward....riot nerf junglers so now i can play a PVP top so i can play only illaoi and pantheon and feel skilled about my lane bully i dont want junglers to counter me..rito pls..rito rito rit
: that almost sounds like any hyper carry.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
hyper carry with 50 cs? Damn i mean i guess that balanced if with 50cs you become hyper carry then screw it why to even play other champions..
Rioter Comments
: "How dare you play this champion?"
well not our fault that every yasuo main is a toxic piece of c#$p that he would rage quit! its the DATA that show that! so yeah yasuo mains rather than bitching they should start being a normal players
Show more

1995 2017RiP Eva

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion