: It's just an item used for testing stuff instead of having to buy a bunch of different items, and they accidentally included it in the main build.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UbzM4at,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-11T15:22:42.634+0000) > > It's just an item used for testing stuff instead of having to buy a bunch of different items, and they accidentally included it in the main build. Ah I see. Thank You for the answer. I thought it is a hidden teaser to a new game mode.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rigante (NA)
: I animated the new Bewitching Janna Splash Art!
This is amazing, quality job! Did you use After Effects to animate it?
WoOxêr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ziorky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z9FOB30A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T12:19:13.485+0000) > > I mean you just need to stay and watch for least 10 minutes so I don't mind. Worth for a 30 tokens > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} U don't even have to watch just mute and let it play in the background, lel
> [{quoted}](name=WoOxêr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Z9FOB30A,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-10-02T12:40:23.487+0000) > > U don't even have to watch just mute and let it play in the background, lel It doesn't play in the background. You open a new tab and it immediately stops.
Namîste (NA)
: Yep I was excited I saw that too because the ward icon is super cute and definitely going to be getting it myself! I'm glad they give tokens so you can get your ward skin :D <3 sorry again about your cat. Losing your pet is so heartbreaking
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EjAiITy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:20:10.447+0000) > > Yep I was excited I saw that too because the ward icon is super cute and definitely going to be getting it myself! > I&#x27;m glad they give tokens so you can get your ward skin :D &lt;3 sorry again about your cat. Losing your pet is so heartbreaking Thanks for the info and the empathy. And yes, losing my cat was so sudden... If I had one wish I would bring her back to life. She always was there for me and we did everything together. I have her photos next to my bed.
Namîste (NA)
: I'm so sorry to hear about your cat You get 200 tokens right off the bat for buying the pass. THe ward icon is only 150 tokens. So just buying the pass will let you get ward icon
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EjAiITy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:17:10.766+0000) > > I&#x27;m so sorry to hear about your cat > > > You get 200 tokens right off the bat for buying the pass. THe ward icon is only 150 tokens. So just buying the pass will let you get ward icon Then I'm going to buy the pass when the event starts. Thank You!
Namîste (NA)
: I'm so sorry to hear about your cat You get 200 tokens right off the bat for buying the pass. THe ward icon is only 150 tokens. So just buying the pass will let you get ward icon
> [{quoted}](name=Namîste,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7EjAiITy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T19:17:10.766+0000) > > I&#x27;m so sorry to hear about your cat > > > You get 200 tokens right off the bat for buying the pass. THe ward icon is only 150 tokens. So just buying the pass will let you get ward icon really? AWW THANK YOU FOR THE INFO!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rodnii (NA)
: Irelia Login Music & Splash
This is not fair! Riot spit on the Evelynn fans' face and change her appearance ( even her skin color! ) to be unrecognizable but they kept freelo Irelia's original appearance.
Rioter Comments
: OMG Thanks for uploading this!! My thread went down. Hopefully yours will stay top and Riot will see this **Please change the icon frame to square** https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/qWTyAlwA-petition-to-have-icon-border-to-be-square If anyone cares Upvoted
I supported your post. :) I made another because I have a lot of icon, therefore a lot of example why this frame is bad. The Blitzcrank Brain one was ridiculous... it was the final straw.
Rioter Comments
: Petition to have icon border to be square
I agree. The picture speaks for itself: https://i.imgur.com/l06vlaD.jpg And it's NOT an old icon... Another example: https://i.imgur.com/DCCoN8u.jpg
Wuju Yi (OCE)
: Ask Master Yi.
Talon wants some hug... he means nothing to Noxus's ruler but a weapon. No one ever loved him and loves him. The Du Couteau family adopted him only for his power... because they fear him. But no one sees the human in him. He is the most lonelyest person in Valoran! Would you hug him, Yi?
: Reasons why Master Yi and Talon SHOULD know each other if Riot updates their lore
I have an idea. What if when Talon gets a lore update it would be something like this: Talon figures out that he means nothing for Noxus's ruler but a weapon. The only reason Talon was able to became a Du Couteau is nothing else, but his power. He realized that no one ever loved him and starts to change his ideology about the world. He escapes during a battle and a rumor spreads about he is dead. He escapes to Ionia and meets Yi who wants to kill him, but Instead Talon cuts his neck and runs away. But Yi survives and one day later they meet again... And because of Yi has a quote "Anger gives motivation without purpose." he thinks again and forgives him. And seeing that Talon's look is really pity and pathetic ( he was wandering in Ionia and became homeless again ) he starts to feel sorry for him instead of anger and he offers him to come to his house and at least wash his face and eat something.
Wuju Yi (OCE)
: Ask Master Yi.
Dear Master Yi! What do you think about Talon? Would you be friend with him? Or at least stay in a small room for a hour with him? What if he realised, he followed a wrong ideology and were exiled from Noxus? Would you let him into your house?
Rioter Comments

Level 115 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion