Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Riot : Teambuilder icons ?
Don't think they gonna make it earnable again, can't remember they did it with single icon earlyer. It is fine in some way they make it like that. Showing your icon u shows that u were playing at that time and participated at something. It would be stupid they brought back icons in cycles. It is better to make new icons for next events then bring back old.
Quepha (NA)
: The power of the block is directly proportional to the damage it deals to matchmaking timers. Either the block isn't realistically going to do anything or it's going to make queue times longer. Also, that still doesn't address the more important fact that it makes reporting/blocking into something that is way more relevant for strategic climbing than it would be for avoiding toxicity. If you didn't use all the blocks you had to keep 'bad' players from ending up on your team you would be at a disadvantage to players who do. > do you tell me you want to see reported team8 again in your team next game? I don't want that, but there's a lot of things in this world I have to deal with even though I don't want to. If there's a good solution I'll take it but you have not presented one here.
I have presented the solution and it is one or two day block mechanism, if u report them for feeding or flaming. Maybe after that time u forget about them and they about u. Ether way players gonna cool down after that (one day) better then after 3 minutes wait in queue for next game. Real toxic players are lower elo. I'm gold 2 so it puts me at 13% of players (large number of players). Most of other are bronze or silver who have far far larger player pool and they are biggest flamers because they can't understand own mistakes in game. So they report more, but they cant afford it because of larger player base. Average players play two games per day maybe, how many toxic players can u meet in a day. Not a lot. League has like 80m players for example. One server has 10m and, if u have reported even five players in two games (and it is absurd to find that many toxic people in 2-3 games), system could afford one day blockade. Q times would't go any higher because of raw number of players. I would rather have my q time 10 sec up then seeing same kind of attitude again. *It can't be used for climb because blocking them straight removes from all your future games. U don't see them in your and opposite team ever again. *Also riot has special queue for toxic players and leavers already, it puts them for a longer wait time anyway. I'm tired of repeating same answer so just write if u don't like idea about 24h block system. I'm done trying to say same thing different way. It's all good but I feel like I'm speaking chinese to you.
Quepha (NA)
: It encourages reporting for no reason at all other than thinking a player has lower skill than you so they don't end up on your team. That corrupts the whole review system when trying to find actual toxicity. When dealing with limited player pools (i.e. the only instance where you'd have a reasonable chance of seeing the same player again anyways) it also can make matchmaking extremely difficult.
I can understand your logic to some point, but do you tell me you want to see reported team8 again in your team next game? I'm talking about potential "one day block" here, real blocking option is also available and it's permanent so does that has negative impact on matchmaking time by your logic?
: I had a guy I added to my block list appear in a game like one year later(cause btw the only thing that happens when you block someone is that they can't send invites or message you). > Can Rito make some CD timer so that we don't have to see player we reported for like a day or two in our game. It would be nice. This would actually make Challenger more annoying then it already is. Queue times would tripple(and they are already long as hell).
They can exclude challenger and master tier maybe. I'm gold 2 right now, there is more than enough of us for that system implement. Even plat & diamond has large pool of players for couple of days not seeing reported player.
Sukishoo (NA)
: try waiting before queuing up again, that usually works pretty nicely.
Sounds good, doesn't work. {{champion:240}} p.s. I always wait a couple min after game to q again, and they do it probably (some kind of mind game over there, to wait or not to wait)
Rioter Comments
7 QuasaR 7 (EUNE)
: Shen Yellow jacket & Frozen skin
Ty all for answers. I have looked into it a bit deeper and found this http://prntscr.com/dqaoe8 must have missed it earlier Its still legacy but available until **Jan 10** {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments

7 QuasaR 7

Level 38 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion