: > Also didn't I told you that afk walking into enemy team so they can kill you 10 times in a row because you got mad because the team didn't want to surr IS trolling. Shhh, for people like him if you do not have 6 tears writing "kys" in chat while ghost-healing into the enemy fountain, then you just had a "bad game" :) > I also remember you asking what am I supposed to do in such situation. But I guess you didn't have enough time to answer. According to Rito, you are supposed to happily play it out, don't say a word, report at the end of game (knowing nothing happens) and move on to your next. According to me, go play HoTS or Dota.
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:56:20.515+0000) > > Shhh, for people like him if you do not have 6 tears writing "kys" in chat while ghost-healing into the enemy fountain, then you just had a "bad game" :) > > According to Rito, you are supposed to happily play it out, don't say a word, report at the end of game (knowing nothing happens) and move on to your next. > > According to me, go play HoTS or Dota. Exactly. Check this one out: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KYUeQk5E-thank-you-for-the-memories-riot-games-im-sorry-i-couldnt-improve-and-be-less-toxic-please-read A guy got permabanned for that. Wtf? is that system. And the funniest part is that those boards NPC's are actually arguing that he deserved it..... This community is a joke. What's the point of chat if you are not allowed to say anything. My boards account got suspended for a week because I was saying here "[removed by moderation] " xD Is this communist Russia or something?
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:26:48.951+0000) > > Well guess I don't have that much of a free time as you do, because I'm not one of those who actually likes to waste his time and just opens. I understand that it's a hard concept, but EVERYONE higher than plat are doing that. They don't waste their time on lost games, they just open and if team doesn't open, they go afk. > > Hit anything higher than plat you will see this is super common. > ----- > I was not banned for afk, the ban was for "flame". i wonder where you argument will go once you check my id also i would have reported you for negative attitiude if i felt like you were annoying probably wouldn't have but if i did negative attitude fits your chat log perfectly
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:45:21.962+0000) > > i wonder where you argument will go once you check my id > > also i would have reported you for negative attitiude if i felt like you were annoying > probably wouldn't have but if i did negative attitude fits your chat log perfectly Yeah, you disagree with me: -> Lets report him for negative altitude cuz his opinion is against my opinion. -> Player gets perma banned -> This was fully deserved ------------------------- I still stand by a stance that saying "useless" should not be punishable with permaban and I did no wrong. Somehow I was playing for years and I never got even chat restrict (I even got all honor banners) and suddenly year after new honor system I get permaban for saying "useless" xD This is a joke. It's not only me. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/KYUeQk5E-thank-you-for-the-memories-riot-games-im-sorry-i-couldnt-improve-and-be-less-toxic-please-read Check that one guy. I am truly sorry for him. I felt the exact same way. Playing years on one account, trying to be the good guy and yet permabanned because something didn't fit Riot's regime scheme.
rujitra (NA)
: Riot cannot stop a player from being toxic in chat. Riot could stop banning players for it, but the vast majority of players, since the Tribunal days, have agreed that toxicity has no place in League. Loyalty does not absolve you of responsibility to follow the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0002000000000000000100000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-19T03:08:11.140+0000) > > Riot cannot stop a player from being toxic in chat. > > Riot could stop banning players for it, but the vast majority of players, since the Tribunal days, have agreed that toxicity has no place in League. > > Loyalty does not absolve you of responsibility to follow the rules. This guy was not toxic. What he said was a common thing. Literally walk out of your cave and listen to how people are talking to each other on streets. Saying that someone is useless or that he is shit is not toxic.
rujitra (NA)
: Except there is. Just as the number 6 isn't the same as 1+1+1+1+1+1 even though they mean the same thing. If you're truly an engineer, you should have research skills. I encourage you to research machine learning. If you want to make it super easy, carykh on YouTube would be a good place to start.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=000200000000000000050000,timestamp=2019-05-19T09:14:26.658+0000) > > Except there is. Just as the number 6 isn't the same as 1+1+1+1+1+1 even though they mean the same thing. > > If you're truly an engineer, you should have research skills. I encourage you to research machine learning. If you want to make it super easy, carykh on YouTube would be a good place to start. rujitra the real "specialist" here xD I don't know why the company still keeps you there. The kid got obviously permabanned for nothing, also he tried to be nice, it's always like that. The more you try the more it hurts to see people trolling when you try to be the good guy. I explained you the mechanism thousands of times. Troll creates flame, but yeah keep ignoring. Do at least one right thing in your life and unban this guy. He didn't deserve it.
Gimli008 (NA)
: you got permabanned for this?
> [{quoted}](name=Gimli008,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-18T02:13:57.558+0000) > > you got permabanned for this? Look what I got permabanned for: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tcd71UQ1-yet-one-more-account-banned
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
@RiotGames Guys don't be total douche bags and un-ban this dude account. I'm not asking that for myself but for him. He tried (as I did) but obviously sometimes people say different things, we all do that and we should not be punished for that. Un-ban his account, he did no wrong.
Nice Try (NA)
: Thank you for the memories Riot Games Im sorry i couldnt improve and be less toxic. (Please Read)
I understand you mate more than anyone else here. Had my main that I put lots of hours into and it was lost because the censorship is getting more vivid with each year at Riot games. I got banned recently for calling a guy "useless". We are not allowed to use chat anymore because "it might hurt his feelings", meanwhile trolsl are not banned. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tcd71UQ1-yet-one-more-account-banned I think the best option for us is to quit buying RP and join people on Reddit that had similar situations and they do not agree with the new line of Riot regime. If people could boycott Epic Games store, why not boycotting Riot?
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:03:25.993+0000) > > All right. > > So what am I supposed to do? > Put yourself in that situation: You have 4 premades that troll, all of them are on negative stats, enemy team has nearly 30 kills advantage, they don't want to surr, they call you an ape. You already got one ban, so instead of trying to argue you tell them facts and leave because you are not in a mood to wait 30 minutes until they finish, you prefer to play some normal game like dota, apex or literally an other game with normal system that punished bad playing. > > What do you do? > > I guess I'm not allowed to say that someone useless is useless because I might hurt his feelings. Glad they can call me an ape and after I rep them no punishment for them from Riot. > > Glad people **CONSTANTLY** troll on their games with each year more and more, yet Riot doesn't care and does nothing about it. Glad they banned such bad flamer as myself that dares to say that someone useless is useless. > > > This system is so sick. what i'd do? full mute and report them after the game keep playing my game and move on after hard concept i know
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:22:57.130+0000) > > what i'd do? full mute and report them after the game > keep playing my game and move on after > > hard concept i know Well guess I don't have that much of a free time as you do, because I'm not one of those who actually likes to waste his time and just opens. I understand that it's a hard concept, but EVERYONE higher than plat are doing that. They don't waste their time on lost games, they just open and if team doesn't open, they go afk. Hit anything higher than plat you will see this is super common. ----- I was not banned for afk, the ban was for "flame".
Baka Red (EUNE)
: You are to play to the end and attempt to win, not whine about your team or the enemy team, and report those who deserve punishment in the post-game lobby. Optionally you can also mute them, so their whining/flaming etc won't agitate you more than it already does. Even if rest of the team are trolling, you can still learn something from that match, if not anything else, you can learn how to survive slightly longer in a 1 vs 5 fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Baka Red,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:11:16.091+0000) > > You are to play to the end and attempt to win, not whine about your team or the enemy team, and report those who deserve punishment in the post-game lobby. Optionally you can also mute them, so their whining/flaming etc won't agitate you more than it already does. > > Even if rest of the team are trolling, you can still learn something from that match, if not anything else, you can learn how to survive slightly longer in a 1 vs 5 fight. Man I play this game since 2012. I know when the match is lost and I know when I got trilling premades. Your response gave me actually a time to think. Recently like a week ago I've had a match where we as a whole were doing quite decent. I had Kindred on jungle and he was doing well, but later in game he was constantly getting oneshoted so his stats went neutral. Although we had a big advantage there, he was so unhappy with his stats that he made few attempts to surr. Obviously the team didn't agree. So he was suicide-walking into enemy team and he died like that so he had 19 deaths at the end. I even pasted a screenshot. And the funny thing is that the responses here were that this was okay. Meanwhile when I go afk, without trolling, without real flame I get banned. So to sum up. If you ever want to finish your game early, you can troll and give feed. You will not get any ban, punishment and boards "community" will protect you. And remember, NEVER just leave because that makes you a bad player and it's unsportsmen altitude xD am I right? xD ------------- I never go afk, but this time because I didn't want the ban for flame, I went afk, because you can't do anything really about trolls than that.
: You know, I wrote out a thing, but you're not going to be capable of introspection. Let us know how your 5th account goes.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T13:09:08.103+0000) > > You know, I wrote out a thing, but you're not going to be capable of introspection. > > Let us know how your 5th account goes. Sure I will. I actually have some more ideas that will highlight to people the issue with the system. I don't only post here. I do it because I hope that some of you are not total NPC's. The majority of my work goes to Reddit. People agree with me which is something funny to observe, I mean how responses from them differ to yours, where yours are usually something like "yeah I guess saying useless is the greatest harassment ever, you deserved your ban", meanwhile on Reddit people are like "yeah man, I'm playing this game since ever and it was never like this". I'll keep you posted. I still check out on that Kindred from time to time. Since a longer time I plan to make a marathon of trolling, where I'll document everything so you can see that although having obvious evidence, Riot does **nothing** about trolling.
Kei143 (NA)
: Didn't we tell you last time that a negative attitude of giving up is a punishable offense? Also, didn't we also tell you that the kindred may not be trolling?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:49:16.320+0000) > > Didn't we tell you last time that a negative attitude of giving up is a punishable offense? > > Also, didn't we also tell you that the kindred may not be trolling? Also didn't I told you that afk walking into enemy team so they can kill you 10 times in a row because you got mad because the team didn't want to surr **IS** trolling. Like what else would that be? Sometimes I seriously wonder if you really believe what you are saying or you just pretend to be a fool. Here is the truth. Riot doesn't care about trolling and does not punish it, I even tested it. Riot bans for nothing. My ban here was not because of the AFK. AFK is punished with extended queue, not with prema ban. I obviously got premaban for saying "useless". There is no more vivid proof that the system is broken. You are not allowed to say anything anymore. I also remember you asking what am I supposed to do in such situation. But I guess you didn't have enough time to answer.
: These options are present in the report pop-up >Negative attitude > >Negative, Passive-aggressive, Griefing Verbal abuse > >Harassment, Offensive language Hate speech > >Racism, Sexism etc Leaving the game/AFK > >Self explanatory hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:47:55.318+0000) > > These options are present in the report pop-up > Verbal abuse > Hate speech > Leaving the game/AFK > > hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm All right. So what am I supposed to do? Put yourself in that situation: You have 4 premades that troll, all of them are on negative stats, enemy team has nearly 30 kills advantage, they don't want to surr, they call you an ape. You already got one ban, so instead of trying to argue you tell them facts and leave because you are not in a mood to wait 30 minutes until they finish, you prefer to play some normal game like dota, apex or literally an other game with normal system that punished bad playing. What do you do? I guess I'm not allowed to say that someone useless is useless because I might hurt his feelings. Glad they can call me an ape and after I rep them no punishment for them from Riot. Glad people **CONSTANTLY** troll on their games with each year more and more, yet Riot doesn't care and does nothing about it. Glad they banned such bad flamer as myself that dares to say that someone useless is useless. This system is so sick.
Julevi (EUW)
: You rarely get informed about the punishment of other players so according to this fact you can not know if someone of them received a chatrestriction. Bans on the other hand are easier to find out as soon as you check their matchhistory.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:47:05.408+0000) > > You rarely get informed about the punishment of other players so according to this fact you can not know if someone of them received a chatrestriction. Bans on the other hand are easier to find out as soon as you check their matchhistory. I always check their match history to see if they got ban, but they never do. I guess calling someone useless when he is useless is not fine, but calling someone an ape is cool. I wish I could show you what they wrote to me, you would urge to permaban them.
Julevi (EUW)
: So first of all I would clear up that mass reports do not have more power over your suspension than a single (correct-made) report. Second: the report card on your first ban clearly informed you that any kind of detected negative behaviour can lead to a permanent ban. In your case you called someone useless and afked on purpose (?) so intentionally giving your team up and at the same time giving your enemies a clear benefit.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:44:58.256+0000) > > So first of all I would clear up that mass reports do not have more power over your suspension than a single (correct-made) report. > > Second: the report card on your first ban clearly informed you that any kind of detected negative behaviour can lead to a permanent ban. In your case you called someone useless and afked on purpose (?) so intentionally giving your team up and at the same time giving your enemies a clear benefit. I understand. So I'm not allowed to say that someone is doing something wrong, because I get insta ban? Yeah? So the best way is to waste 30 minutes on a game where enemy has nearly 30 kills advantage, all lanes lost their towers and my team don't want to surr because they are trolling premades. So just to clarify because I want to make sure I've got that one right. Trolling and feeding is ok, but saying that someone is useless is not ok? -------------- Ok, let's assume that he didn't like what i wrote. He always could mute me. How could I mute his trolling and feeding? What am I supposed to do? I ask that question constantly Rioters. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Clap? Last time I got ban for flame, this time I went AFK to **not** get ban for flame and instead of penalty for leaving (10 minutes of something) I get a penalty for flame...... There is something really wrong with this, don't you think?
Kindred3 (NA)
: Insta-Bans?
I got instaban and I said only one curse word - "shit". Check this out: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/tcd71UQ1-yet-one-more-account-banned This is getting more and more ridiculous.
: Do something about trolls
They won't do anything. Riot allows trolling and even rewards it. Company's policy. Because if someone ran 19 times down mid and suicide this is recognized as "having a bad game", that's literally what a Rioter told me.
: reported my inting teammate and he is still not banned
Riot doesn't care about trolling. You are allowed to troll as many games as you want.
: This game isn't enjoyable anymore. And it's the community's fault.
This game used to be great before they removed the tribunal and replaced it with this new failure that they call "rewards system".
Julevi (EUW)
: Did you receive a 14-day-ban before?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:37:18.108+0000) > > Did you have a 14-day-ban before? btw. 4 premades, all lanes lost hardly except mine. 0 ganks. calling me an ape, he got no penalty. ... I was the only one who had stats on + and over 100 cs
Julevi (EUW)
: Did you receive a 14-day-ban before?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=tcd71UQ1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T12:37:18.108+0000) > > Did you have a 14-day-ban before? Yes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
nelogis (EUW)
: > .... wut? > Yoricks cage aint a snare, you can dash away from it (Renekton, Graves, Yasuo anyone with dash actually) or flash away from it. You cannot do that with Morganas Q which is an actual snare. > > Also Yoricks cage dies with 2 autoattacks.... man if you trying to look for counter examples forcefully, stop. You are making yourself look stupid. > Yoricks cc in NOT better than Nasus one. Seems like you have a problem with reading more than 5 words before typing your response "Yorick cage is a 4 second snare --> IF <-- the enemy can't get out of it or destroy it fast enough" Got it now? Good Also at later ranks the wall has up to 4HP > Aatrox cage/chain thingie is also a joke, since his rework I literally never got pulled by it. You can walk away from it easily. I'd say ts the easiest thing to avoid out of all kinds of cc in entire lol. Got buffed recently, he has to hit 1 Q knockup to ensure the W pull. If every Aatrox you encountered was pure dogshit than that is not my problem. > Urgots dash is easily avoidable, I dodge it with Graves every time, if you really have some problems with seeing this long af animation on his E, get some glasses. If every Urgot you see is pure dogshit than that is not my problem Maybe climb to encounter competent players > Obviously that is not the case with Nasus, you cannot dodge it, you cannot avoid it, you cannot dash away form it. Yes it's also just a slow that gets hard countered by mercs / swifties / any type of cleanse effect / PR > Nasus has the strongest cc beside Darius on toplane. pfffhhaaaHAHAHAHAHA Nice joke, really made my day!
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h6Wd2iKE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T10:38:41.120+0000) > > Seems like you have a problem with reading more than 5 words before typing your response > > "Yorick cage is a 4 second snare --> IF <-- the enemy can't get out of it or destroy it fast enough" > > Got it now? > Good > > Also at later ranks the wall has up to 4HP > > Got buffed recently, he has to hit 1 Q knockup to ensure the W pull. > If every Aatrox you encountered was pure dogshit than that is not my problem. > > If every Urgot you see is pure dogshit than that is not my problem > > Maybe climb to encounter competent players > > Yes it's also just a slow that gets hard countered by mercs / swifties / any type of cleanse effect / PR > > pfffhhaaaHAHAHAHAHA > > Nice joke, really made my day! Right. Tell me how a champion might be unable to aa Yoricks cage twice? You would have to be blinded, out of flash and have no dash. What is the probability. BUT EVEN THEN. How would a 4 sec root THAT YOU HAVE TO AIM WITH would compare to a 5 sec 95% slow that is a pointclick. I know that you feel butthurted cuz someone dares to roast your main, but please don't make a fool out of yourself publicly. With Aatrox you still have to aim with your W, and you can always escape it with flash in worst case. You cant escape Nasus slow. Man if avoiding Aatrox W is a challenge for you, you might wanna actually get out of Iron. I guarantee you, you wont find it difficult any longer. The story with Urgot is literally the same. The animation is so fucking slow that I literally have enough time to dash sideways and vomit my whole combo into him, before he finishes the animation xD
nelogis (EUW)
: > instead you attack me LUL > I'm comparing Nasus cc to cc of other juggernauts and highlight that Nasus one is clearly much more superior to cc of other juggernauts, because that's true. His cc is much stronger than Yoricks or Garens. Yorick cage is a 4 second snare if the enemy can't get out of it or destroy it fast enough Garen is a joke Also Darius/Urgot/Aatrox cc is better than Nasus. Which leaves him in the 4th or 5th spot out of 8 juggernauts in the game
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h6Wd2iKE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T09:40:52.441+0000) > > LUL > > Yorick cage is a 4 second snare if the enemy can't get out of it or destroy it fast enough > > Garen is a joke > > Also Darius/Urgot/Aatrox cc is better than Nasus. > Which leaves him in the 4th or 5th spot out of 8 juggernauts in the game .... wut? Yoricks cage aint a snare, you can dash away from it (Renekton, Graves, Yasuo anyone with dash actually) or flash away from it. You cannot do that with Morganas Q which is an actual snare. Also Yoricks cage dies with 2 autoattacks.... man if you trying to look for counter examples forcefully, stop. You are making yourself look stupid. Yoricks cc in NOT better than Nasus one. Aatrox cage/chain thingie is also a joke, since his rework I literally never got pulled by it. You can walk away from it easily. I'd say ts the easiest thing to avoid out of all kinds of cc in entire lol. Urgots dash is easily avoidable, I dodge it with Graves every time, if you really have some problems with seeing this long af animation on his E, get some glasses. Obviously that is not the case with Nasus, you cannot dodge it, you cannot avoid it, you cannot dash away form it. Nasus has the strongest cc beside Darius on toplane.
gumbell (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEVIjcLJ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-06T16:00:41.881+0000) > > They ban for anything, because the system is fucked up. I've said that many times. Permabans for flame should not exist because you can always mute a flamer. Meanwhile trolls are running around laughing cuz Riot ain't doing anything about them, too bad I can't make troll not troll with mute. I totally agree. And I wrote. The first unjust thing is that my friend with whom I play, he has written countless times of "kys" and is usually very toxic, and I who only want to play alone without the people who will troll, and I just write them "play safe "and they answer me with cursing or insulting, and in the end I get a ban.
> [{quoted}](name=gumbell,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iEVIjcLJ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-05-08T15:29:12.517+0000) > > I totally agree. And I wrote. The first unjust thing is that my friend with whom I play, he has written countless times of "kys" and is usually very toxic, and I who only want to play alone without the people who will troll, and I just write them "play safe "and they answer me with cursing or insulting, and in the end I get a ban. Imagine that I have a ban on one of my accounts and on the other 3 I have honor 5. So am I toxic or a honorable player?? xD As I said, this proves how efficient this system is, getting ban here is literally a random variable, but those NPC's on boards haven't realized that yet. Glad I'm not that often sitting here and rather chose real lol community that you can find on Reddit. Boards is a place for NPC's only.
nelogis (EUW)
: It's not a 95% slow over 5 seconds it's a 35% increasing to a 95% slow over 5 seconds. If it was a straight 95% slow over 5 seconds it would be WAY worse. Also "Camille slow can be dodged" LMAO Yeah maybe because she doesn't need to hit with that stupid ass dash ranging from mid lane to planet mars and that point and click ult where you LITERALLY can't walk away from no matter what you do. Camille is worse than Nasus ever will be
> [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h6Wd2iKE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-08T09:33:59.344+0000) > > It's not a 95% slow over 5 seconds it's a 35% increasing to a 95% slow over 5 seconds. > > If it was a straight 95% slow over 5 seconds it would be WAY worse. > > Also "Camille slow can be dodged" LMAO > Yeah maybe because she doesn't need to hit with that stupid ass dash ranging from mid lane to planet mars and that point and click ult where you LITERALLY can't walk away from no matter what you do. > > Camille is worse than Nasus ever will be Exactly what I expected..... You guys don't focus on the clue, instead you attack me because I dared to say something about ur favorite champ. I'm not saying Camille is fine, I'm saying that at least her W is dodgeable, because that's the truth, you can dodge her W and you will never be able to dodge a pointclick. I'm comparing Nasus cc to cc of other juggernauts and highlight that Nasus one is clearly much more superior to cc of other juggernauts, because that's true. His cc is much stronger than Yoricks or Garens.
: Try some mid or support. So much counterplay to a {{champion:26}} double bomb stun that you couldn't dodge because he has an 85% slow that he just point and click plops on you first. Luckily there's such a thing as bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h6Wd2iKE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-08T07:48:08.928+0000) > > Try some mid or support. So much counterplay to a {{champion:26}} double bomb stun that you couldn't dodge because he has an 85% slow that he just point and click plops on you first. > Luckily there's such a thing as bans. I'm not saying that Zil is ok. In my view that's also little bit too much.
: that's only at max rank. unless he is maxing it first by the time it gets to that point your team should have at least one form of cc to stop him. if he maxes it first then he isn't farming and is far weaker. Nasus kinda needs that slow to even be relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Akashic Torment,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h6Wd2iKE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T06:59:49.875+0000) > > that's only at max rank. unless he is maxing it first by the time it gets to that point your team should have at least one form of cc to stop him. if he maxes it first then he isn't farming and is far weaker. Nasus kinda needs that slow to even be relevant. I understand that he needs the slow etc. but I mean the slow is kinda broken even for late game. It's not only about the value of 97% and the duration of 5 seconds (!!!) , but also that it's a pointclick, so you cannot do much about that. If they would limit the slow to 4 seconds, I'm pretty sure that he would still stay relevant, but at the same time this would give some opportunities from time to time to escape him. Nasus is played with ghost anyways so it's extremely difficult to do anything about the slow. Let's take another juggernaut for instance -> Garen. He has extra speed, cleanse and silence for 1.5 sec and of course Garen players still score kills, but at the same time it's not that oppressive, you can escape him from time to time. Yorick has his 30% slow and cage, and again this doesn't make Yorick weak, in fact he is quite powerful but on the other hand you can still escape him. Like let's say that he caged you and used this 30% slow for 2 seconds. You can still flash away and escape. With Nasus even if you flash you still have the 97% slow for the remaining of 4 seconds. Yorick has to aim his cage and slow, Nausus doesn't. I'm pretty sure you know where I'm coming from. Same goes for Illaoli and other juggernauts. I do realize that they need cc, but in case of Nasus this seems a little bit too oppressive in my view.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:25:57.137+0000) > > Yes, but you didn't noted what I said in the text. > I want to give her anti-dash for exchange of her early burst. > > You think about current Diana and give her anti-dash, but what you have to think about is Diana that **cannot** oneshot down people until late game and certain items. So we end up with this dualist Diana, that uses trades and etc. rather than just brainlessy burst down. > > Another point is that I said in the text that if the ability will seem too powerful, Riot can always balance it with increasing it's cooldown and mana cost. Take a note that if the ability will have 30 sec cd and 100 mana cost, it wont be that frequently used in early game. > ---------- > Think about it as if it was Fioras Parry, but this time it's parry for dashes, not for dmg and cc. > Yes, parry is a powerful tool, but Fiora players cannot spam it endlessly, there are limits of use stated by mana cost and cd. > > Knowing that tell me if it's good that Fiora has parry or if you would prefer her with some useless skill on her W? > Look how much fun she is because of that skill and how this ability increases the overall potential of this champion. > > ...meanwhile Diana with her useless E sits and cries. > Whats the point of pulling ability if you cannot pull anyone? This is total madness, I still wonder why Riot hasn't done anything about it yet. > Diana has a disadvantage here as she has only three abilities, while other champions have 4 or more. So your thought is that you wish to change dianna from an ap one shot Assassin to an ap bruiser like Sylas. I understand where you are coming from man but is that even what Dianna mains want there champion to turn into ?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:41:57.402+0000) > > So your thought is that you wish to change dianna from an ap one shot Assassin to an ap bruiser like Sylas. > > I understand where you are coming from man but is that even what Dianna mains want there champion to turn into ? Obviously if you have your own idea, feel free to say it. What changes does Diana need in your view?
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:25:57.137+0000) > > Yes, but you didn't noted what I said in the text. > I want to give her anti-dash for exchange of her early burst. > > You think about current Diana and give her anti-dash, but what you have to think about is Diana that **cannot** oneshot down people until late game and certain items. So we end up with this dualist Diana, that uses trades and etc. rather than just brainlessy burst down. > > Another point is that I said in the text that if the ability will seem too powerful, Riot can always balance it with increasing it's cooldown and mana cost. Take a note that if the ability will have 30 sec cd and 100 mana cost, it wont be that frequently used in early game. > ---------- > Think about it as if it was Fioras Parry, but this time it's parry for dashes, not for dmg and cc. > Yes, parry is a powerful tool, but Fiora players cannot spam it endlessly, there are limits of use stated by mana cost and cd. > > Knowing that tell me if it's good that Fiora has parry or if you would prefer her with some useless skill on her W? > Look how much fun she is because of that skill and how this ability increases the overall potential of this champion. > > ...meanwhile Diana with her useless E sits and cries. > Whats the point of pulling ability if you cannot pull anyone? This is total madness, I still wonder why Riot hasn't done anything about it yet. > Diana has a disadvantage here as she has only three abilities, while other champions have 4 or more. So your thought is that you wish to change dianna from an ap one shot Assassin to an ap bruiser like Sylas. I understand where you are coming from man but is that even what Dianna mains want there champion to turn into ?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T02:41:57.402+0000) > > So your thought is that you wish to change dianna from an ap one shot Assassin to an ap bruiser like Sylas. > > I understand where you are coming from man but is that even what Dianna mains want there champion to turn into ? You still miss few points I included in the text. I don't want Diana to NOT be an assassin anymore, I'm saying to limit her burst so she is not that oppressive for players playing against her and in late game unlock the oneshot. So basically right now Diana is all about oneshot in each game phase. I'm saying make Diana about trades, melee, you know this fighter style **early game** -> No big bursts of dmg in this phase Make Diana a hybrid in **mid game**, so little bit of this fighter style AND some of that burst, BUT not oneshot yet -> burst damage increases in this phase but it's not oneshot yet. Make Diana a oneshot beast **late game** as she is right now in all phases. ----------- Sylas can oneshot as well, but besides that he can do all sorts of cool and fun things. The fact that Diana's burst will be weaker with anti-dash doesn't mean that she will be no longer able to oneshot. She will oneshot but not as early as now. Diana mains want changes, that's a fact. We disagree on certain aspects but we agree on one -> Diana NEEDS changes. I'm not saying that my idea is the only right one, but it's better to say it and let people know what you think. There is no point of keeping this secret. As I said, the change is easy to implement so they can post this on PBE and we will see how this goes and if people will like it the change will hit live and if not it will be removed. Simple as. The reasons for that change are stated in the text. I have recognized what makes Diana not as good as she could be and this anti-dash is just a proposition that would fix those issues in my view. People are tired of her binary play style, you press everything and you kill or you don't. This anti-dash will add the mechanics to the champion.
Rioter Comments
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-05-07T06:10:27.971+0000) > > Well there is somehow a counterplay to Poppy's W so I don't see any reason why that woudln't be the case with Diana. The problem is Diana has so much more burst potential with an engage tool that is such farther ranged and guaranteed due to point and click
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-05-07T13:41:11.001+0000) > > The problem is Diana has so much more burst potential with an engage tool that is such farther ranged and guaranteed due to point and click Yes, but you didn't noted what I said in the text. I want to give her anti-dash for exchange of her early burst. You think about current Diana and give her anti-dash, but what you have to think about is Diana that **cannot** oneshot down people until late game and certain items. So we end up with this dualist Diana, that uses trades and etc. rather than just brainlessy burst down. Another point is that I said in the text that if the ability will seem too powerful, Riot can always balance it with increasing it's cooldown and mana cost. Take a note that if the ability will have 30 sec cd and 100 mana cost, it wont be that frequently used in early game. ---------- Think about it as if it was Fioras Parry, but this time it's parry for dashes, not for dmg and cc. Yes, parry is a powerful tool, but Fiora players cannot spam it endlessly, there are limits of use stated by mana cost and cd. Knowing that tell me if it's good that Fiora has parry or if you would prefer her with some useless skill on her W? Look how much fun she is because of that skill and how this ability increases the overall potential of this champion. ...meanwhile Diana with her useless E sits and cries. Whats the point of pulling ability if you cannot pull anyone? This is total madness, I still wonder why Riot hasn't done anything about it yet. Diana has a disadvantage here as she has only three abilities, while other champions have 4 or more.
mack9112 (NA)
: I feel like adding that change would give dianna opportunities to outplay her enemies which is good but it would remove counterplay when you are against Dianna outside of using flash. Personally I feel her power is limited due to the targeted nature of her ultimate . If you lowered its damage and missile speed but removed the targeted nature of it her power budget would allow for other parts of her kit to change.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:06:01.061+0000) > > I feel like adding that change would give dianna opportunities to outplay her enemies which is good but it would remove counterplay when you are against Dianna outside of using flash. > > Personally I feel her power is limited due to the targeted nature of her ultimate . If you lowered its damage and missile speed but removed the targeted nature of it her power budget would allow for other parts of her kit to change. Well there is somehow a counterplay to Poppy's W so I don't see any reason why that woudln't be the case with Diana.
: Over 150 Riot Employees Walk Out To Protest Forced Arbitration And Sexist Culture
Whats that bullshit? Could someone summarize in two sentences?
: There's actually a number of other viable candidates for AP bruisers. non-exhaustive: Phoenix Udyr, Sylas, Skarner. Shyvana A couple could go that route as an off-build, Blitz, Cho (miss ATS Cho), Skarner (rip), Volibear Don't really get the classes thing though, seems like it'd be better as a descriptive of what role(s) that champion generally fills rather than prescriptive as to what they should be and how they should be balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T23:23:28.532+0000) > > There's actually a number of other viable candidates for AP bruisers. > > non-exhaustive: > > Phoenix Udyr, Sylas, Skarner. Shyvana > A couple could go that route as an off-build, Blitz, Cho (miss ATS Cho), Skarner (rip), Volibear > > Don't really get the classes thing though, seems like it'd be better as a descriptive of what role(s) that champion generally fills rather than prescriptive as to what they should be and how they should be balanced. Well that's how they do it with roles. I agree too that there should be more items for AP champs different that pure mages.
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-06T23:06:01.913+0000) > > You are right about the items. Here is the explanation. > > Diana was created in times when there was no classes. The divers, skirmishers, juggernauts etc. classification was added later to the game. Usually when champions are similar to each other they are put into one category. Well that's not the case with Diana. It happened to be that she is little bit of everything, but because as you have said mages don't have other items than just flat AP, everyone builds Diana as flat AP assassin, which is not what Riot considers her to be but that's how it is. Any other kind of build on her is useless, unless you are playing blind pick in bronze. > > Riot wont add itemization for AP bruisers because there is not so many of them, literally just Diana, meanwhile there are bunch of AD bruisers like Irelia, Camille etc. There isn't just Diana. Mordekaiser is an AP fighter (a juggernaut to be exact), so are Sylas, Gragas, Rumble and Elise.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-05-06T23:27:02.651+0000) > > There isn't just Diana. > > Mordekaiser is an AP fighter (a juggernaut to be exact), so are Sylas, Gragas, Rumble and Elise. Morde is a juggernaut, he is AP Darius, not AP Irelia as Diana supposed to be. Sylas is a pure mage, what kind of fighting he does? He oneshots. Same story with Gragas, can you say that he is the AP version of Irelia?? He uses only one autoattack from time to time, he is heavy based on skills, he is a mage. Diana is autattack based, which fits the fighter style. Rumble same story with Gragas.
: Her jungle is not bad all? She can play two roles not one. I think everyone having insane mobility is more a problem then her not having it. She's got enough utility for a assassin.
> [{quoted}](name=Vi for Vendetta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-06T23:09:12.312+0000) > > Her jungle is not bad all? She can play two roles not one. I think everyone having insane mobility is more a problem then her not having it. She's got enough utility for a assassin. You guys have to understand that I'm not only talking here about my personal experience but also statistics. Diana pickrate in jg is 8% !!! that's nothing especially for a jungler. Riven is played more often jungle than Diana xD which is hilarious. Imagine that Kayn or Lee have 8% pickrate in jungler xD ----- Anyways you are right about her lack of mobility, this is the very reason for her low pick rate in jungle. All junglers right now have some kind of a gap-closer at least on lvl3 but Camille, Lee etc have it on lvl 1 or 2. Diana has to wait till level 6, that's insane. The effect is that when you gank with Diana pre 6 and enemy sees you walking up to him, he will just dash away to safety and you cannot do anything about it. Lee would dash with 2 dashes on lvl 3 to enemy, same goes for Camille with her longest dash in the game, but Diana in that case has to wait till 6. My solution is the anti-dash. You don't have a gap-closer pre 6, but still you have something else that helps you with ganking, and each jungler should have a ganking tool. So in this scenario if enemy sees Diana and wants to dash away, Diana might have there a possibility for stopping that dash, thus making a successful gank possible.
: IMHO Diana's problem is lack of AP bruiser itemization leading to an unhealthy .4s gibbing all-in assassin. If she was meant to be an assassin, why does she have a refreshable shield that has 3 floating orbs? I find it hard to believe that instantly popping all 3 orbs on a target and refreshing the shield was intended. Also goes into her E and why it would have a slow if they're supposed to be dead instantly, along w/ her 3 hit passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:21:11.157+0000) > > IMHO Diana's problem is lack of AP bruiser itemization leading to an unhealthy .4s gibbing all-in assassin. > > If she was meant to be an assassin, why does she have a refreshable shield that has 3 floating orbs? > I find it hard to believe that instantly popping all 3 orbs on a target and refreshing the shield was intended. > Also goes into her E and why it would have a slow if they're supposed to be dead instantly, along w/ her 3 hit passive. You are right about the items. Here is the explanation. Diana was created in times when there was no classes. The divers, skirmishers, juggernauts etc. classification was added later to the game. Usually when champions are similar to each other they are put into one category. Well that's not the case with Diana. It happened to be that she is little bit of everything, but because as you have said mages don't have other items than just flat AP, everyone builds Diana as flat AP assassin, which is not what Riot considers her to be but that's how it is. Any other kind of build on her is useless, unless you are playing blind pick in bronze. Riot wont add itemization for AP bruisers because there is not so many of them, literally just Diana, meanwhile there are bunch of AD bruisers like Irelia, Camille etc.
: I disagree that she doesn’t have good utility. I remember back in the day of pro players using Diana for the R-E-Zhonya combo. Moonfall is really good.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-06T20:06:00.928+0000) > > I disagree that she doesn’t have good utility. I remember back in the day of pro players using Diana for the R-E-Zhonya combo. Moonfall is really good. Yeah... in 2012. Look old man, majority of players are not pros. No one ever in solo Q uses her like that because it's suicide. Your team wont follow, the end result of this is that Zhonya ends and you are solo in the middle of enemy team.... without an escape. Check the r/DianaMains, literally every second topic is about this ability being useless because that's the harsh truth. How many people in pro plays Diana? No one, because why picking Diana that can do only one thing? Compare Moonfall to Darius E. Darius E works instantly and it does it's job, Moonfall is like pressing the key but not expecting anything to happen because in 90% cases enemy will escape it. Please explain to me, what is the point of a pulling ability if literally EVERY champion in the game can escape it? It's like saying that a pointclik that never reaches it's target is useful... Another thing is that you don't need to pull people, because you have 2 dashes, the pull is never useful. Man I'm paying the champ for 7 years now, I know what I'm saying. Play a game with Diana but don't put any points in her E and don't use it at all. You wont feel any difference. ---------------- There is no doubt that Diana needs changes. You have said that she has good utility, although no one does the E + Zhonya combo because it's a suicide and no one in pro plays, plays the Diana. What kind of changes does she need then?
mack9112 (NA)
: I feel like adding that change would give dianna opportunities to outplay her enemies which is good but it would remove counterplay when you are against Dianna outside of using flash. Personally I feel her power is limited due to the targeted nature of her ultimate . If you lowered its damage and missile speed but removed the targeted nature of it her power budget would allow for other parts of her kit to change.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cqMkgh3s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:06:01.061+0000) > > I feel like adding that change would give dianna opportunities to outplay her enemies which is good but it would remove counterplay when you are against Dianna outside of using flash. > > Personally I feel her power is limited due to the targeted nature of her ultimate . If you lowered its damage and missile speed but removed the targeted nature of it her power budget would allow for other parts of her kit to change. Good observation, however this is true partially. Champions like Kassadin, Kata or Ezreal will still be safe as their "dash" is a teleport, so it's not like Diana will counter every champion in the game. Also I have not mentioned any adjustments, as I believe that after implementing this she will need some adjustments, like longer cd on her E which is already now over 20s, I was also thinking about limiting her Q damage. So basically we limit her one-shot potential (we are not taking it away completely, we are just lowering it) in exchange for utility. For me this sounds fair, after that change you wont be able to oneshot early-game, but instead of you will have to play your lane smartly and after a good laning phase in mid-game you will unlock this oneshot potential with right items. I do realize that this idea at first sounds crazy OP, but believe me it's not that OP if you will look closely. Fiora can parry ANYTHING, cc, all sorts of ults, pointclicks literally anything + she has % true dmg every second, 100% crit etc. Yet shes not too bad, I wouldn't consider her ultra broken or something, she is a powerful champion but she still can be outplayed. Same goes for Yasuo windwall. On paper it sounds ultra broken -> you can instantly delete literally EVERY skillshot in the game, no matter if its autoattack, Ashe ult or Ziggs ult, you can delete all of them. This windwall cannot be destroyed and is aoe, meaning that Yasuo can protect his whole team. Technically one good windwall and whole tf is won, yet how many times have you seen Yasuo doing actually the windwall right?? Same for Rengar, cleanse and 70% of missing hp heal on W !!!! how broken is that? Yet still no one cries about this ability. The point of me writing this is to show you that Riot was doing more crazy changes already and they went actually fine. I do believe that the story with anti-dash for Diana is the same, it sounds terrifying on paper, but after including in equation long cd and dmg reduction on her Q this wont be a big deal. I actually think that her gameplay will become in fact more healthy, because right now people who complain about Diana in laning phase, say that she deals too much dmg. So it's hard to balance her because or she deals 0 dmg on Q meaning that she is useless or she deals too much dmg on her Q meaning that she is too OP. We have seen some Diana changes but they are all about passive stats and dmg. The champion problem is not the damage, its the lack of utility. Nearly all of us Diana mains agree that her E is completely useless, what's the point then of keeping a useless ability? I think THAT'S the direction we should look, not changing things that are good, but changing those that require a repair. Anyways we don't have to implement this after all, what I mean is that it would be just cool to see this in action, play a couple of games with her E being anti-dash and see how it goes, if it's too OP or not really or not worth it. That's what PBE is for, just see how this feels and if stats, comments etc. are not good we don't have to implement it ever. Gangplanks W costs 120 mana!!! More than some champions ults, therefore if her anti-dash E will be too OP Riot can always balance it with mana cost and cd, so you can't spam it endlessly in early game. I was always thinking about this ability as if it was a "get-out-of-jail-card", an ability that saves you for most of the time, because in 99% cases you don't need to pull enemies to kill them as you have your 2 dashes. So this ability would be mainly for outplay and surviving ganks. Note that Yasuo's windwall has 0 cost same as Rengar's W heal+cleanse. I just think that's the right direction because in my opinion it fills out all fields that I've pointed out above, but at the same time this solution is extremely easy to implement and it fits the champion a lot, it's not a big derivative from the original. It's just making her E useful again. - Right now you cant successfully gank a lane -> after that change you will have a chance to do so. Will this change make ganks 100% success rate? No, champions like Zed can still easily escape, however this will surely increase the success rate. - Diana has lacks of escape, if enemy gangbangs you, all you can do is to press Zhonya, but if it happens that your team wont go in to save you... well you lost your life and Zhonya... With this ability timed right you will have a chance of escape after breaking enemy dash. Will this be a 100% success rate? No, because if you break Riven's one dash, she still has 3 more to go. - This will make Diana more than just vomit everything at enemy, each game... all the time. This will actually make Diana a champ with mechanics and thinking etc. Personally I think that there are much broken abilities in the game and no one is crying about them, so I don't see a reason for Diana becoming too OP after anti-dash. Poppy has her anti-dash and I assure you, that's not the most broken thing in her kit. I'd rather vote for %dmg with stun and Q that you cannot avoid... anyways everyone likes that skill on Poppy, why wouldn't this work for Diana too? Miazmat in my opinion is a much more broken skill. You are not only slowed, but also can flash or anything, and somehow everyone are fine with it
gumbell (EUNE)
: Permanently Banned
They ban for anything, because the system is fucked up. I've said that many times. Permabans for flame should not exist because you can always mute a flamer. Meanwhile trolls are running around laughing cuz Riot ain't doing anything about them, too bad I can't make troll not troll with mute.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=0000000000030000000000000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-05T07:08:34.979+0000) > > This new system has defects and people want tribunal. In their view tribunal was better because actual trolling was getting punished. It objectively wasn't. Tribunal had a months-long backlog, meaning any punishments were getting doled out *long* after the game in question had passed from the memory of all concerned. This was crap both for reform, and for justice. What it did, though, was let people feel like they were making a difference. That's huge. Riot's anti-trolling systems are a fucking joke., but worse, they *feel* like a fucking joke. The all-too-common story of "guy trolls, I yell at troll, I get banned, troll still playing months later" is testament to the degree of that failure. This should not happen.
Read the last bit from my big comment. > Anyways tribunal is something that I would vote for, because although it was never perfect, it was at least fair, which I cannot say about this system rn. I never said that tribunal was a perfect option, but it surely was better than what we have right now. Right now Riot doesn't punish ANYTHING except flame, and flame is bannable, the rest of them not. For AFK you can count on max of 20 min for 5 games. Trolling is not punished at all as Riot considers that to be a "bad day".... especially when you trolled 20 games in a row. NO PUNISHMENT. And the shit that you write in the complaint box after the game when you report a troll is worthless, it does nothing. Elo Boosting is not punished by Riot, check out Reddit. Hundreds of posts where elo boosters are debunked, none of them punished...
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=000000000003000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:14:28.167+0000) > > This perfectly shows my previous point. Vlad did not flame without reason, he flamed because I trolled. What is an intelligent thing to do now? Punish me or punish Vlad? > > Trolling is the source of flaming. Punish both. I've also seen people start trolling because they got pissed off at someone flaming them.
That's the point ffs, that's what I'm trying to reach with to you. Riot does not punish both, they punish ONLY flame with permabans and they don't do ANYTHING about trolling. I've just logged to that account where I trolled and I got some key fragments xD Can you believe it? Just look at boards Player Behavior. People are complaining about this 24h. Riot bans for flame, meanwhile not doing anything about trolling.
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=00000000000300000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:11:23.421+0000) > > I was so determined to show you what a failure this system is that I've even played a game. Look: > https://imgur.com/a/wwEmO3g > > In this game of course, 100% I have totally not trolled. It is said clearly in the chat by me, I was having a bad game. > Of course there will be no penalty for me for this (and going afk at 12min), however I expect you to ban Vlad. Obviously who cares that he won mid an had 8/1, he was cursing and using bad words so I guess he deserves the ban. > > This is a summary of your system. You happy now? > > And you guys wonder, why people want tribunal back.... So you're claiming that it's impossible to have a bad score and to not have trolled? You're providing examples that you personally either watch yourself, or are guilty of in the first place. In both situations you are rendering judgement on something you are personally witness to. Riot does not have that luxury. There are millions of games being played each day and it would be impossible to assign a trustworthy human to watch every single game that is reported for trolling. Because there are plenty of players out there that are quick to assume that unintentional misplay was actually malicious trolling Riot can't just assume a report is valid either. So we're left with a largely automatic system to catch the obvious (even to a machine) intentional feeders and a much slower manual system through support tickets to catch other forms of trolling. The tribunal was scrapped because it took far too long to reach any sort of consensus. Sometimes months went by before people would get through the queue to see a case. The result was about as accurate as the current system as well because the people voting can also be players that are willing to ere on the side of caution for all but the most egregious trolls. The alternative to this would be to not ban trolling at all.
The mechanism is simple my friend. Reward good playing, don't reward bad playing. I'm not saying punish anyone that had a bad day, I'm saying don't reward them. This will result in people getting better at the game because of prizes for being good at it, therefore playing bad will become less common. Right now that's not the case and therefore you cannot distinguish troll from not troll, therefore trolls are not punished and later on they are laughing at Reddit that they were trolling whole season, yet they still got prizes for "behavior" and no punishment for their act. I have just proven that Riot doesn't punish trolling. This is ridiculous, I'm not playing the game for "behavior", this is not a lesson of Savoir-vivre. In this system a troll - person that seeks to destroy the enjoyment of others by not playing the game as they should intentionally, is rewarded.... ...what kind of a r%%%%% could come up with this system. We end up in a situation where I got ban on my main account where I play normally and I just got some keys on account where I have trolled with Zil xD And I have honor 4 there xD -------------- The system should reward people who play the game as they should and trolling should be the ONLY thing that should be perma banned, as it is the ultimate way of destroying the game. You can always mute a flamer, but you cannot mute a troll to make him not troll.
: > [{quoted}](name=905,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=4rBRaBNU,comment-id=00000000000300000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-05T09:11:23.421+0000) > > I was so determined to show you what a failure this system is that I've even played a game. Look: > https://imgur.com/a/wwEmO3g > > In this game of course, 100% I have totally not trolled. It is said clearly in the chat by me, I was having a bad game. > Of course there will be no penalty for me for this (and going afk at 12min), however I expect you to ban Vlad. Obviously who cares that he won mid an had 8/1, he was cursing and using bad words so I guess he deserves the ban. > > This is a summary of your system. You happy now? > > And you guys wonder, why people want tribunal back.... So you're claiming that it's impossible to have a bad score and to not have trolled? You're providing examples that you personally either watch yourself, or are guilty of in the first place. In both situations you are rendering judgement on something you are personally witness to. Riot does not have that luxury. There are millions of games being played each day and it would be impossible to assign a trustworthy human to watch every single game that is reported for trolling. Because there are plenty of players out there that are quick to assume that unintentional misplay was actually malicious trolling Riot can't just assume a report is valid either. So we're left with a largely automatic system to catch the obvious (even to a machine) intentional feeders and a much slower manual system through support tickets to catch other forms of trolling. The tribunal was scrapped because it took far too long to reach any sort of consensus. Sometimes months went by before people would get through the queue to see a case. The result was about as accurate as the current system as well because the people voting can also be players that are willing to ere on the side of caution for all but the most egregious trolls. The alternative to this would be to not ban trolling at all.
No. I have proved that you can troll intentionally and Riot will not do anything about it.
905 (EUNE)
: ***
This perfectly shows my previous point. Vlad did not flame without reason, he flamed because I trolled. What is an intelligent thing to do now? Punish me or punish Vlad? Trolling is the source of flaming.
: Riot doesn't care
Wise words my friend. Riot fucks up the game more and more with each year. Who cares about billions of complains about perma bans for saying "fuck" in chat?? Most important thing is done, which is a new skin for Lux and Ez.... There is only one advice for this bullshit. Stop buying RP. I guarantee you that in a matter of seconds Riot will start to listen to fans.
: > **** Reasons to stop playing League of Legends 1. Petty permanent bans 2. Being the best player on your team , doesn't mean you'll carry any games. 3. Petty permanent bans. 4. I listen to Bob Marley , while I solo que... 5. Still gets banned... 6. League of legends has some of the most toxic people working for their riot company . ( People who've been through the hiring process tell me the favoritism being played rather than intellectual , logical , and artistic talents.) ** literally a reddit forum for this. 7. Tyler1 main gets unbanned... ( How does that put up with the rest of us?) **THEY UNBANNED TYLER1 , because he's reformed... OK. Well me to. May I have my account back now? Or are you just going to keep playing favorites? This needs to be noticed ... Some of us have one bad game out of the 1000000 and get permabanned for tilting one time .** Anywho.... Example of favoritism on league of legends : Tyler1 , You've probably heard about the guy , and how his main account got unbanned , after him playing on tons of other accounts and generating a good fan base , ( of course this company only cares about money.) I just want my old account back ... Unban : C9 Sn3aky and I too will be happy . I am planning on streaming and being the next Tyler1 , if this does not happen. I get sent out to boot camp for 2 months in like 6 months from now . Literally just want my old account back, it seems really unreasonable that an account I spent over a $1,000 gets permanently banned for one faulty/tilted game. People tilt all the time , especially when you want to win a game in your promos , and people refuse to play/communicate , and you've tried everything on the list , but then finally you join the tilt wagon , BUT OH WAIT... We should ban you permanetly for doing so , even tho everyone else on your team was trolling . (NO logic being used in the ban system and it's creating a storm of negative feed back for the league of legends game itself.) Tyler1 gets unbanned , the rest of us who get tilted too , because we are "REFORMED" yes ... Im reformed after like , " 1 and half years with out my main." I also had all my old highschool pals on that account , and some of them are in the military and too busy to use any other social media platform that isn't league of legends, because God who wants to use "facebook,IG, or snapchat to contact your gamer pals." Anywho , I'm ranting on now... Just know . My main will be unbanned, you guys will see the "REFORMED" side of me. As Tyler1 once said. . . Seriously they unban the biggest troll in HIgh elo ever , and I understand why . It's a Strategical marketing move... Tyler1 is big on the net. SO i guess I have to do the same thing.... You see where this is going people? Any who these are the specs I will be using to get into my stardom via league of legends . Customizations: Chassis: MAINGEAR RUSH Chassis with Tempered Glass Sides Included Exterior Finish: [Automotive Paint] Spectrum Finish Red/Gold Chameleon - glossy finish $699.00 Interior Finish: [Automotive Paint] Spectrum Finish Blue/Purple Chameleon - glossy finish $699.00 Chassis Lighting: RGB Lighting - Remote Control Color Change $39.00 Motherboard: ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme X299 w/ Wireless 802.11ad WiGig & 10 Gigabit LAN $551.00 Processor: Intel Core i9 7980XE 18-core 2.0GHz (4.2GHz TurboBoost) $1,826.00 Processor Cooling: Premium Nickel Plated Copper CPU Cooling Block Included Heat Exchanger Array: Premium Copper Core Radiators- 240 (2x120mm) + 360 (3x120mm) copper core solderless radiator with high airflow fans Included BiTurbo Pump Array: BiTurbo Dual Laing DDC Vario Pumps Included Reservoir: Dual Reservoir- 400mL Bitspower Oversized Reservoir and Redundant Backup Reservoir Included Tubing: SUPERSTOCK Metal Hardline Tubing- hand-cut nickel plated metal tubing with chrome fittings $199.00 Coolant: [CLEAR] High Performance MAINGEAR Coolant Included Enhanced Thermal Interface Material: [FREE UPGRADE] Premium Thermal Interface Material MAINGEAR Redline Overclocking Service: YES! - Redline Overclock My System! $49.00 Memory: 128GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series DDR4-3200 (8x16GB) $2,406.00 Graphics Card: Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 [SLI] [Preorder] $2,605.00 GPU Liquid Cooling: Single Card EK Supremacy - Nickel Included Power Supply: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA B3 - Bronze Certified Included Operating System Drive: [SSD] 250GB Samsung 860 EVO [550MB/s Sequential Reads] Included Audio: Integrated High Definition Audio Included Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - 64-bit - OEM Included Angelic Service Warranty: Lifetime Angelic Service Labor and Phone Support with 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty Included Reconfigure RUSH INTEL X299 SUPERSTOCK Product Subtotal: $14,181.00 ( All b/c riot will unban tyler1 and my account wouldn't get unbanned.)
Its best to let it go. It's a pity to see what happened to that game. I've just had a discussion with Riot specialist from the system department(or something like that). He said that things like suicide into towers are not punishable... Great, let's not punish trolling and give away 14-days bans for cursing in chat. The best argument showing how defected this system is are 24h/7 complaints about it xD Just look at boards under player behavior. People want the tribunal back and beg for it because they feel that the new system is unfair and they are completely right. Tribunal was never perfect, but at least it was fair and trolling was punished just as well as flaming. ------- If one of you veteran LoL players are reading this, please tell me how many trolling/flaming have you encountered in past, lets say like in 2013 and now in 2019... The change is huuuge, ask anyone. There is more trolls than ever, there is more flaming than ever, there is more permabans than ever. Great fucking system xD I swear.
Show more

905

Level 171 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion