: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NNdwU0P9,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-12-23T10:20:30.508+0000) > > then they should stop punishing all together. Not a realistic option if Riot wants to keep people playing their game. People acting like jerks drive away players.
Yeah but relying on automated system to punish toxicity and trolling is working out just fucking fine. You get banned for talking too much but that 0 7 draven with 6 tears can play another one. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET INSTANT 14 DAY SUSPENSION FOR INTING. ACTUAL INTING. I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF INTERS THAT DIDNT GET PUNISHED FOR SHIT.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=NNdwU0P9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-12-23T00:04:04.111+0000) > > Riot should hire a fucking human beings to judge reports. Not realistic given the number of players and the amount of reports made in the game. Unless the goal is to never be able to review reports due to a massive backlog.
then they should stop punishing all together.
: Riot should fix their punishment system
Riot should hire a fucking human beings to judge reports.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UmIyMv2i,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2018-12-16T23:41:39.259+0000) > > I said, nerfs to role, not to champions. Do you think anyone would play brand support if they got 4k gold? Doubt that. And what is wrong with support being most unpopular role? i know what you said i just try answer in general but ok, after your proposing changes two things happens first "true supps" lost last slivers of usefulness and agency in game (lulu become completely obsolete and cant become even semi online in game but brand burn you like witch on stake even on buget and get money from there), secondly less people willing fill the role means longer waiting in lobby and ofc less people willing to pick fill to fill sup and other roles
Once again what is wrong, with a role whose foundation is being passive asset, in pvp game where there is 9 to 1 male to female ratio, being the most unpopular role? Dont you think that there is something fucky when SUPPORT is more popular role than actuall carry roles? This isnt MMORPG this is pvp only competitive game which you dont play if you arent competitive. And even in MMORPGS where maining support is probably the most rewarding thing in the game, usually the ratio is still 4dps to 1 support. Let me put it this way, if you are maining any carry role and you enjoy supporting, that means supporting has been artificially buffed to the point where even people who wouldnt want to take the role of teams healslut can still enjoy playing it. If you are truly a support main, you wouldnt care less if riot nerfed support as a role. Because there wouldnt be anything else to take your job anyway. Tank supports scale from nothing. Enchanter items are cheap and too effective for the price. However brand with support item and maybe ludens in 20 minutes will want to literally commit sudoku. Also I couldnt care less about longer que times, if the support I got was dedicated support and not some autofill fuck that picked Brand because he refuses to play easy champions on role he doesnt play at all.
Exin0 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UmIyMv2i,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-12-16T20:57:49.939+0000) > > Riot should probably revert all buffs to support role because insane amounts of gold income despite not farming is just %%%%%%ed. But good luck with that when support mains start reeeeeing that they feel irrelevant again. well then you are returning to point zero where sup was walking ward and nobody wants play them and on top of supports nerfs they sieze to exist and get replaced by others champs which by the fact already happend so no change there ...
I said, nerfs to role, not to champions. Do you think anyone would play brand support if they got 4k gold? Doubt that. And what is wrong with support being most unpopular role?
: Can we talk about mage "supports"?
Riot should probably revert all buffs to support role because insane amounts of gold income despite not farming is just %%%%%%ed. But good luck with that when support mains start reeeeeing that they feel irrelevant again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-16T10:54:49.866+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> You must be the type of player playing Rengar and Kha and just staying in bush and complaining when a support actually keeps you from one shoting an adc. you know, it's called COUNTER PLAY. Riot destroyed that counter play. -Finally, it actually requires more than half a brain cell because when i do a little mistake, I die. When you compare it to any tank or any other mages, they do not die because they have so much escape and they deal so much damage that you can't even play around mistakes anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Katsumi41,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyYpMiPT,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:46:12.804+0000) > > You must be the type of player playing Rengar and Kha and just staying in bush and complaining when a support actually keeps you from one shoting an adc. Actually I am adc main, rather I was adc main untill censer meta made me question my life choices. > you know, it&#x27;s called COUNTER PLAY. That isnt called counterplay, that is called effectively removing entire fighter, assassin, mage roster from the game by pressing single button. Do you know whats called a counterplay? A Leona buring her entire kit to save adc from assassin burning his entire kit. Pressing E is not counterplay. > Riot destroyed that counter play. No, riot made enchanters power equal to its effort. > > -Finally, it actually requires more than half a brain cell because when i do a little mistake, I die. So do assassins. So do ADC. So do mages. Thats the price you pay for building full utility/damage. Thats the price you pay for reliable kit. >When you compare it to any tank or any other mages, they do not die because they have so much escape and they deal so much damage that you can&#x27;t even play around mistakes anymore. Yeah I do agree though that tanks are way too safe. Riot should definetely nerf tanks as well. But fuck another meta where enchanters are even slightly viable.
ShirukuSama (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLI81ILq,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-12-15T11:46:26.169+0000) > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/diamond > > Your favorite champion is bouncing around 53% win rate in Diamond+ elo. > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/gold > > To me it seems your champion is completely fine. Your post is misleading. You linked EUW stats meanwhile, Global is 47 %. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/diamond/plus/champion/Yorick/
and? You want to include vientam, LAS, Japan, OCE. Turkey as your measure of how successfull a champion is? Servers that are objectively worse?
: Yorick needs these changes to be good again
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/diamond Your favorite champion is bouncing around 53% win rate in Diamond+ elo. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/yorick/euw/top/gold To me it seems your champion is completely fine.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NyXHmKA8,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-14T14:25:45.777+0000) > > I am wondering whats tencent gona do now. China is biggest money bag, so choices are two, sell the game to different company while it still has value of most popular esport in the world, or change the game completely to comply with chinas rules. I honestly hope for the #1 but if they sell it to activision or EA, i will finally quit. The easiest thing to do is to take the code and whatever assets they can from league and have someone make a china-only clone that fits in with chinese regulations.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NyXHmKA8,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-12-14T14:32:26.028+0000) > > The easiest thing to do is to take the code and whatever assets they can from league and have someone make a china-only clone that fits in with chinese regulations. HAHA XD, if they cared about this, there would be chineese league long fucking ago. Either league is getting sold or its getting chineesed even more. Either way this game is about to change. And there is big chance that its going to be for worse.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Things your game cannot have in China
I am wondering whats tencent gona do now. China is biggest money bag, so choices are two, sell the game to different company while it still has value of most popular esport in the world, or change the game completely to comply with chinas rules. I honestly hope for the #1 but if they sell it to activision or EA, i will finally quit.
: when do mages, assassins, and bruisers get the adc, tank, and enchanter treatment?
Tank treatment? You mean giving bruisers adcies assassins mages kits so overloaded, no matter how much you fucking suck, you decide the outcome of the game? Hell yea why not.
: 1325 tiamat is gonna shit on top shen even more lol
Good. And? One less tank on top one less cancer to face.
: How long have you been playing the game without any punishment?
You know it is funny how i get instant 2 week suspensions on my alt accounts on which i didnt spend a cent, but i didnt get even chat restriction for shit that most mods here would consider illegal, on account I have spent 500 dollars on. It really is funny.
: If you could delete one champion from the game, who would it be?
Moody P (NA)
: Please buff Nasus's defense, not his damage
: Okay, so, because they broke supports for one season, the supports should have been rendered all but irrelevant? Let's utterly gut ADCs next, they were over tuned for three seasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHfj8mEQ,comment-id=00270000,timestamp=2018-12-12T16:49:29.324+0000) > > Okay, so, because they broke supports for one season, the supports should have been rendered all but irrelevant? Yes, thats the point of support. I dont understand why people think that in PvP only game supports should hold any power over the outcome of the game what so ever. Support should have never become equal contribution to carries. It makes no sense since the role is unpopular in first place and secondly, the role was easy to pick up already. This role was reserved to people who cannot carry their games but are capable of performing on constantly advancing level. That was enough for support mains back at season 3 and 4 to climb, why did they have to become relevant? Not only relevant, bot lane no longer is skill matchup of carries, its skill matchup of the least popular role, that can be played by absolute apes. I had to quit ADC because the role itself even in its strongest point wasnt enjoyable anymore. I could win 1v2 back in season 4 so long I played better than enemy carry. Now I cant even beat supports in 1v1 during laning phase. Support was also dumbed down so people who didnt invest their time in it would perform satisfactory. Knowing warding spots was something to be proud of and your shotcalling was contribution as well. Not anymore, even the weakest support now is capable of solo killing carry. And if not solo killing it then at least weakening it down enough for however disabled adc player to finish it off. They dumbed the role down and made it strong so anyone can enjoy it. At the price of everyone else suffering. I was honestly happier in season 4 getting autofilled as Janna than I am now getting my main role and seeing they have Soraka. Because when I did good as Janna back then, noone could take that away from me. Map was warded my ults were on the point and I could honestly say that I served my carry well. Supports now nullify your effort with press of a single button, they also have the role of play maker for some fucked up reason. Why? Why is this {{champion:12}} with lvl 9 and 0 1 8 score more important than this {{champion:122}} lvl 12 and 8 3 2? I had to lane solo with immobile champion with no disengage, vulnerable to gank, having only half of the vision available to you, had to farm entire lane. And I get effectively outperformed by someone who presses two buttons at once and wins teamight? WHY? > Let&#x27;s utterly gut ADCs next, they were over tuned for three seasons. Adc got gutted already. Why do you want to nerf something that is outperformed by {{champion:236}} ranged assassins? {{champion:50}} mages with stats of melee champions? {{champion:145}} Hybrid damage burst assassin carry tank busting hyper carry?{{champion:74}} probably the most disgusting thing in any pvp game, an engineer. No Lucian isnt adc, he is ranged ad assassin. He doesnt build adc items and adc items are as stated by riot {{item:3087}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3095}}. If he doesnt build it, doesnt play like it, doesnt share their weaknesses, he isnt adc. And so isnt Kaisa or Vayne. These are adcies {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:202}}. Immobile champions dependant on lategame power spikes with access to no mobility and very little or no CC as a trade off for high DPS. They have clearly defined weaknesses and counters such as, very vulnerable to burst, vulnerable to ganks, vulnerable to melee champions. These are the items that on large part counter them perfectly {{item:3075}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3047}} . These champions are incapable of building this {{item:3071}} effectively. They also cannot buy this {{item:3035}} until they are on their power spike. Lucian doesnt care, his first two items are {{item:3153}} and {{item:3071}} bypassing both health and armor. So there is one question to ask. Why is lucians dps as high as ADC? Why is Kaisas dps as high as adc?
: Why I No Longer Support
Motherfucker, why do you think they buffed assassins in first place? Because Janna pressing E effectively removed them from the game. Why do you think that mages as support are viable? Because support mains complained about how irrelevant they are so riot buffed passive gold gain and experience gain when you are lower level than everyone. Which in turn allowed mages that needed to farm, to buy support item and farm without any effort put in. This is what you asked for, support mains, this is what you wanted. I guess having to ward entire map and being the bitch of your team was too big price to pay so you asked for this as compromise. Start asking Riot to revert all the buffs to support role. Ask riot to make your gold gain to be equal to one half of carries again. Ask riot to revert vision changes. Then you can ask Riot to finally nerf assassins.
: I know this is such an unpopular opinion but im tired of high elo players in normal low elo games
Then tell riot to remove ranked. I have friends that play league too and statistically there is very low chance of me with them being matched fairly.
ooNerOoo (NA)
: I was talking about champions in general, but ok. Rumble? Gnar? Vayne?
Rumble is melee. I have just as many issues with gnar as with Heimer, god bless Gnar isnt viable right now and you must be kidding if you think that I find Vayne balanced or fun to play against.
ooNerOoo (NA)
: Bro, you need a Snickers. But seriously heimer has a 1.8% pick rate so just stop complaining bro. There are so many more annoying broken champions, such as Lucian.
ooNerOoo (NA)
: You can do the same thing with a bruiser. When someone picks Heimer, they are most likely going to win lane, that doesnt give the excuse to feed against him. Heimer needs to land his e to hard all in you, so don't walk up to his turrets. Heimer is also a very safe pick so he can avoid ganks easily. Just let him push up, and farm under turret. But a fed Heimer really cant solo carry..... Im not sure if youre an idiot or youre low elo I do, however, agree that mages, such as heimerdinger can abuse void staff, a cheap magic penatrating item that cant be punished. But that isnt heimer being broken, that is just a really strong item that im sure will be nerfed.
> [{quoted}](name=ooNerOoo,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yZHEHBYu,comment-id=00020000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T15:12:05.950+0000) > > You can do the same thing with a bruiser. > When someone picks Heimer, they are most likely going to win lane. > Just let him push up, and farm under turret. Brilliant so you downvoted my comment without reading it at all. Great. Its rewind time. I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT THE COUNTERPLAY IS, I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. WHAT YOU JUST SUGGESTED IS LITERALLY WASTING 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE IN QUE IN PICK PHASE AND THEN LANING UNTIL I CAN SEE IF I WAS LUCKY AND ENDED UP WITH BETTER TEAM. Do you not fucking understand what I am complaining about? I turned the GAME OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS to have fun and as competitive player I am having fun when I AM winning my games. HEIMER DOESNT LET YOU DO THAT. Even if his win rate was literally 0% I would still find his laning phase too annoying to deal with. BECAUSE HE DOESNT LET YOU PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. > But a fed Heimer really cant solo carry..... And this is what gets me most about your shitty pick. You dont pick heimer to win your game, you pick heimer to make your laning enemy as miserable as possible. That is what you do and you are the one of self aware heimer players. You are disgusting. > Im not sure if youre an idiot or youre low elo I am diamond 3 player that got diamond with multiple roles multiple seasons sometimes on two different roles simultaneously. I am one of the most versatile players you ever talked to and I understand game flow better than 99% of players. Do you think I dont understand how heimer works? That he is too slow for actually high elo to function because he has setup time that doesnt work past laning phase? Do you think I dont understand that map rotations are the thing that fucks heimer most or that its very simple to disengage from his most powerful ability? I understand that very well. HOWEVER I CARE ABOUT FIRST HALF OF THE GAME AND NOT COIN FLIP BULLSHIT THAT HAPPENS AFTER LANE. If you want to prove that you are better player than your opponent on scale of single game, LANING PHASE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. Thats how I play the game thats how one tricks play the game thats how streamers play the game. > I do, however, agree that mages, such as heimerdinger can abuse void staff, a cheap magic penatrating item that cant be punished. You are forgetting about abusing this {{item:3157}} like no other champion. > But that isnt heimer being broken, that is just a really strong item that im sure will be nerfed. I literally dont care what is broken and what is not. He is annoying to deal with. PERIOD.
: You still haven't said your rank. Either way im not gonna keep arguing with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about and you've already had some of your comment removed so it seems you cant be civil about discussion in the first place.
I was diamond 3 top lane main during 5 division time. I faced two heimers in 100 games I played and I wanted to kill myself both of the times. I have faced 37 Dariuses and 12 Jaxes as fucking Camille main and I still felt more relevant playing against them than playing against Heimer.
: Youre a sad sad human being i really hope you get help my dude.
Good argument my dude, very well constructed and hitting on the points. If you cant argue just attack their personality. Works every time. Sadly for you, I've been dead inside for years, this doesnt work anymore.
: Heimer top isnt that good, youre just bad, play the matchup better and stop complainaing. To be clear, i think heimer before these bugs was really strong, maybe too strong, but he loses plenty of matchups top if you actually know what youre doing against him.
> [{quoted}](name=EuphoricToaster,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yZHEHBYu,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T14:56:33.997+0000) > > Heimer top isnt that good, youre just bad, play the matchup better and stop complainaing. I am just bad = being Diamond 3 and being better than 99.79% of your entire server. Wait sorry I was Diamond 3 when Diamond had 5 divisions. Also tell me how to play matchup better when you are not allowed to play. >To be clear, i think heimer before these bugs was really strong, maybe too strong, but he loses plenty of matchups top if you actually know what youre doing against him. Yeah, I do, I am not complaining about his power, I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW FUCKING MISERABLE LANING AGAINST HIM IS. LEARN TO FUCKING READ ALREADY.
: Me and most heimer players agree that mercs + cowl/hexdrinker is enough to win against heimer. If you're losing after this you're either just naturally counterpicked by heimer (singed for example) or you're playing the matchup poorly. Im assuming this isnt your main account, if so then what is the rank of your main and how often do you face heimer top?
> [{quoted}](name=EuphoricToaster,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yZHEHBYu,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2018-12-11T14:45:38.987+0000) > > Me and most heimer players agree that mercs + cowl/hexdrinker is enough to win against heimer. And I and most of my friends agree that heimer should be nerfed to the ground. What else supports your argument? Because what you do right now is nothing else than talk. >If you&#x27;re losing after this you&#x27;re either just naturally counterpicked by heimer (singed for example) or you&#x27;re playing the matchup poorly. Assuming that you are one of those fucks who downvoted my comment above, and you say this, you dont even read what I say. But what else would you expect from people who unironically think heimer can be beaten 1v1. If mercs and hexdrinker are enough to beat you, you play heimer wrong. >Im assuming this isnt your main account, if so then what is the rank of your main and how often do you face heimer top? Read the comment you downvoted above and maybe youll find out.
ooNerOoo (NA)
: Play sion top. Build adapotive Helm Build mercs Kill him win.
Oh hell yes I forgot, being forced to play tank is most fun players can have. After all top lane wasnt least picked role since tank meta because people got tired of playing tanks nonono it was purely a coincidence.
Dr Dog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2vVlzZ7E,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-11T08:14:24.339+0000) > > I think you cant see constructive post from adc main because adc mains quit. i wouldnt blame them, have you played anything but that isnt kaisa lucian or mf recently? its miserable
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2vVlzZ7E,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-11T14:46:19.086+0000) > > i wouldnt blame them, have you played anything but that isnt kaisa lucian or mf recently? its miserable Yeah thats why i quit as well.
: Okay they should let every annoying champ keep any bugs they get, seems like a smart move rather than just fixing them and actually nerfing them /s
THEY DIDNT NERF HIM FOR YEARS. Not enough of you fucks play him so his play rate never means anything to riot. If they fucking had only one ONE TOP LANE MAIN on live design team, he would get gutted long ago.
ooNerOoo (NA)
: You're actually a fucking idiot Heimer isnt broken, annoying but not broken LOL
So is he broken or is he not broken? Besides that is not the point, point is taht he is annoying and especially annoying on top lane. Argue with me why he isnt.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2AckHpBY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-11T11:07:41.541+0000) > > Jax is hyper mobile? hes the third fastest champion in the game{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
then irelia is one of least mobile champions in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2AckHpBY,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T11:59:54.293+0000) > > with 40% on max rank. Sounds very hyper mobile considering you wont achieve these stats untill 13 minutes after the game ended. {{item:3078}} {{item:3508}} ?
what elo can you build those two as first items on jax?
AjXtar (EUW)
: His has like 4 seconds at max rank and with 20% cdr.
with 40% on max rank. Sounds very hyper mobile considering you wont achieve these stats untill 13 minutes after the game ended.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Why is Irelia and Jax allowed to be hyper mobile juggernauts?
: He might be annoying but so there are many annoying chanpions in the game but do you really think heimer top is strong!? I mean don't you think that if he was so OP everyone would play him in the LCS toplane. Heimer is generally strong only if: 1. The person who is playing against it doesn't know what to do. 2. The person playing heimer is just really good with him. If the two things are mixed together heim will just reck his enemy. A lot of the power of heim comes from how unexpected his damage can be because no one respects his burst potential. Besides playing against him top is extremely rare. Not many people play him. And for the thing you said about "morde has more bugs than heim" as a heim main and a morde player I can tell you that heims current bugs are far more gamechanging than morde's bugs are.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUnknownBg,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=yZHEHBYu,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-11T09:11:14.728+0000) > > He might be annoying but so there are many annoying chanpions in the game but do you really think heimer top is > strong!? I mean don&#x27;t you think that if he was so OP everyone would play him in the LCS toplane. Heimer is generally strong only if: Wait a fucking second, you do realize they played Heimer on bot lane right? And he had what 100% win rate? Do you realize bot lane isnt cancer 1v1 stalemate but actual 2v2 where you can both contribute in killing him? Not only that, bot lane is ranged lane. I know a surprise isnt it? Top is melee lane. > 1. The person who is playing against it doesn&#x27;t know what to do. I think that you are missing the point of cancer match ups. People are very well aware of pantheon falling off teemo becoming weaker as the teamfighting starts. People are very well aware that the most optimal strategy against these cancerous champions is not playing. However if had to go through process of queuing up, actually not getting autofilled, actually getting my favorite pick, and then being forced to NOT FUCKING PLAY FOR ENTIRE HALF OF THE FUCKING GAME, I WOULD LITERALLY RATHER STAB MY DICK WITH A SPOON. There is difference between lane bullies such as {{champion:122}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:86}} and {{champion:17}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:74}} . And the difference is that one CAN BE FUCKING EXPLOITED AND THE OTHER MAKES YOU SIT UNDER TOWER GET ONLY HALF OF CS AND BUY DEFENSIVE ITEMS INSTEAD OF YOUR POWER SPIKES OTHERWISE YOU WILL FEED HIM. I would rather play against Darius 100 times in row than play single game against Heimer Kennen or Teemo. And this is comming from person that got Diamond 3 maining top lane. I dont fucking care how easy it is to "win a game" against Heimer. Yeah he is immobile and has weaknesses when it comes to rotating around map. What does that change on the fact that I am going to feel fucking miserable first half of the game? Whats the reward im gona get? And its not like that is reliable either. If you are the person that gets placed in your team as carry and others are the 50/50 wr ones, you cant even carry the damn game. Or what you are gona tell me that Camille with 50% cs disadvantage and hex drinker instead of tiamat is gona roam? Hell yeah dude for fucking sure. > 2. The person playing heimer is just really good with him. You dont have to be good at heimer to be annoying. I literally dont care how dog shit you are or how god like you are. Your champion has skill floor so low Musk will dig his hyperloop to china in it. I played Heimer twice in my life and both of these times my lane was completely effortless. I tried to find his weaknesses in laning phase but all I found out was that I really suck at warding. Wanna know how I found out? Because I was bored out of my mind. Enemy couldnt even touch me without risking of dying because I hit one lucky grenade. He couldnt touch his cs without getting free poke from auto targetted turrets. On top of that, why is heimer ranged champ? Why are Heimers auto attacks ranged? What is the fucking point of it? Heimer with aery is the most aids thing ever. Every time his little shit stained screw flies towards you, you already know you are gona get hit by aery for no reason. All the while he is hidding behind his impenetrable fortress of turrets. If at least that champ was melee, he would be somewhat less annoying. SOMEWHAT. > If the two things are mixed together heim will just reck his enemy. He recks his enemy every time what are you talking about. Actually I will tell you one small anecdote about my friend who quit league for over year and half. He wanted to try it again and asked what should he play, I told him heimer. In a same game where he got matched against plat 3 top lane main because of my mmr, he got two penta kills on champion he played first time in his life. Because he pressed ult and Q and zhonya. Thats it. And I dont care that it was normal game, the person he faced was in a rank he never has even sniffed. > A lot of the power of heim comes from how unexpected his damage can be because no one respects his burst potential. Tell me again why should a champion originally made for sieging and creating strategical points of resistance have burst again? Tell me why does heimer need dps and burst and cc and safety? Doesnt that sounds little too retarded to you? Imagine giving jax sustain. That would be great. Imagine giving Darius engage tools. And then imagine telling people they should respect the sustain they have because reasons? Actually just explain to me why does heimer need his rockets to chunk you harder than ahris Q from longer distance with faster projectile and more verstile use. And please dont come to me with bullshit like it doesnt travel through minions. On top there are no minions to hide behind once you get pushed under tower. On mid you can at least use your ranged cleave and farm with your 500 auto attack range. >Besides playing against him top is extremely rare. Might be because top lane is played by player that want to play top for once but okay. >Not many people play him. Might be because he is fucking boring. And that is also reason why he doesnt gets nerfed when he needs it. I am firmly convinced that if Heimer was sexy female champ, he would have been nerfed moths ago. >And for the thing you said about &quot;morde has more bugs than heim&quot; as a heim main and a morde player I can tell you that heims current bugs are far more gamechanging than morde&#x27;s bugs are. And I dont care? I literally hope they fuck bug fixing so bad they will have to re release him with new kit that doesnt feel like prostate cancer when you play melee. I may not be a decent human being, but people who play heimer are unironically bastards that have no friends. Because either they dont know what frustration they cause or they do and they dont care. And please tell me playing against heimer isnt frustrating. Please fucking do.
Dr Dog (NA)
: i dont think ive seen a single constructive "adcs arent weak" post, and i think ive seen about one of those from someone that actually plays the role
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Dog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2vVlzZ7E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-10T18:33:42.477+0000) > > i dont think ive seen a single constructive &quot;adcs arent weak&quot; post, and i think ive seen about one of those from someone that actually plays the role I think you cant see constructive post from adc main because adc mains quit.
: THE SECRET WAY TO AVOID BEING BANNED RIOT DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT USING THIS ONE WIERD TRICK!
Legit way to not get banned despite literally inting game, every time someone flames you just reply "lol" , or "u mad?" Not only you wont get punished, if you report them, they will get banned. Enjoy your new role as cancer of this community with no repercussions what so ever because riot doesnt give a shit. YOU ARE WELCOME.
: Then don’t try to 1v1 the champion built for duels.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TWit591J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:06:54.965+0000) > > Then don’t try to 1v1 the champion built for duels. Wait so vayne is allowed to win 1v1 duels but top lane duelists are not?
Botifier (NA)
: a whole 1500 range rank one ult is nothing?
3500 range and yes, its absolutely nothing if you cannot even get your enemy to low hp enough to kill them. Not even talking about the fact that its base damage is pitiful and your first two items yeld sub 100 damage increase. If you face this {{champion:12}} you are wasting skill points in ult.
Moody P (NA)
: Oh right, the Riot solution: Give it more damage
mfw people complain about caitlyn buffs that change nothing. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
: So you're saying that 40 damage from an ultimate all the up until level 11 is okay? Even if it sucks to play against top lane it is still absurd that an ultimate ability does that little damage, making it useless.
But making your opponent useless through constant harass with no way of fighting back, being impossible to gank and having 0 counterplay in melee matchups on lane where 70% of roster is melee is fine by your standarts? I honestly dont give a shit how bad heimer is, if he is still picked more than 0 times with his current kit, I will consider him annoying bullshit that has no place in the game.
PB4UAME (NA)
: You might not have realized it yet, but macro decision making, timing engages, waiting out cooldowns, or going in when you know all your allies have their cooldowns, are in range, etc all take vastly more thinking, and skill than twitch reactions, or pressing all of maybe 4 buttons in the right order. Good mechanics can get you to gold, understanding the game and being able to play the macro game, and not just you own micro game, that can get you to diamond alone, even with god awful mechanics. Tanks aren't flashy, and their mechanics aren't flashy either, nor "hard" to pull off; instead they have to be performed at the right time, or in combination with their allies' skills and attacks. They need to be actively engaged in the macro play to even start to perform their role to a team. They don't carry themselves selfishly like ADCs, assassins, etc. In fact, most tanks will struggle to carry much of anything by themselves, they are far too team reliant. Instead, tanks enable and empower their allies by creating openings for them, making their lives easier, absorbing damage, body blocking skillshots, eating CC, locking down targets, peeling, interrupting enemy combos, disrupting the enemy and/or keeping key targets out of, or away from a fight/objective. Tanks add an entire extra strategical layer to each fight, and the game as a whole, and LoL is made strictly worse off for their absence. More than any other class, it should be tanks, and not marksmen that are mandatory.
> [{quoted}](name=PB4UAME,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3O54YcAq,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-07T20:51:29.864+0000) > > You might not have realized it yet, but macro decision making, timing engages, waiting out cooldowns, or going in when you know all your allies have their cooldowns, are in range, etc all take vastly more thinking, I have been hearing this shit from tank mains as justification for the dumbest kit in the game being so powerful when they keep forgetting about one simple concept. THIS ISNT EXCLUSIVE TO TANKS. >and skill than twitch reactions, or pressing all of maybe 4 buttons in the right order. This is extra that all other classes have to do compared to tanks. >Good mechanics can get you to gold, understanding the game and being able to play the macro game, and not just you own micro game, that can get you to diamond alone, even with god awful mechanics. If you are god awful at mechanics when your main is adc, you wont leave silver. No matter how much you understand the macro. If you are god awful at mechanics on tanks, it doesnt fucking matter because you have none. 3/4 of your most overpowered abilities are point click or are the size of entire fucking lane. >Tanks aren&#x27;t flashy, and their mechanics aren&#x27;t flashy either, nor &quot;hard&quot; to pull off; instead they have to be performed at the right time, or in combination with their allies&#x27; skills and attacks. Once again, this isnt exclusive to tanks. What is exclusive to tanks is the sheer power of their abilities. No other class has such power for so little effort. Everyone has to play around you and treat you as a threat even if you are 0 11 garbage that is 50% CS down compared to its opponent on lane. You posses the kill switch no matter how garbage at game you are. And if you consider that to be skill rather than bullshit balance, you my dude are honestly lost. >They need to be actively engaged in the macro play to even start to perform their role to a team. They don&#x27;t carry themselves selfishly like ADCs, assassins, etc. Adc carries itself selfishly? Really? Do you still treat the game as fucking MMO? Do you honestly think that ADC players want to be on top of dps table? That they dont want to cooperate in order to win? That they dont want to perform in their role as optimally as possible so your whole team can win? This isnt single player game or MMO, this is fucking MOBA and everyone does his part. You arent the gift of god for playing team reliant champion you arent the lord protector of your team, you are merely performing what your role is supposed to do. Do you honestly consider Soraka mains the purest souls in the damn game? Wake the fuck up they will ditch their carry to become cock pocket for who ever performs best on the team. They are merely acting upon their role as cock pocket for carries. And your role as tank player is to make your enemy laners life as insufferable as possible. THATS IT. Thats how tanks are balanced and why noone wants to lane against them anymore. >In fact, most tanks will struggle to carry much of anything by themselves, they are far too team reliant. Cool, go play flex que with your premade team and fuck off. If honestly people argue about tank win rates in SOLO que and then say they are TEAM RELIANT, they should just shut the fuck up. >Instead, tanks enable and empower their allies by creating openings for them, making their lives easier, absorbing damage, body blocking skillshots, eating CC, locking down targets, peeling, interrupting enemy combos, disrupting the enemy and/or keeping key targets out of, or away from a fight/objective. Cool, but is it fucking necessary for tanks to cockblock any and all carry potential of their opponent? Tell me what are people complaining about this entire fucking season? About snowballing. Do you know what you cant do against tank? Fucking snowball. You can win first trade but then tank will come back with resists to negate your damage and his stupid base damages. Tanks outdps fighters by lvl 9 with 0 damage items built. Just because "Tanks need base damages to survive laning phase" FUCK OFF. They absolutely fucking dont. Want to deal damage? Build fucking damage. There is no reason for cloth armor spamming shen to duel fiora 1v1 when she has tiamat. There is no reason for 8k hp sion with 100 ad to splitpush faster than any duelist. THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON FOR 6K HP CHO GATH TO ONESHOT MY CARRY BY GETTING LUCKY KNOCKUP. Tanks already have CC to do their job as fucking tanks why do they need damage, pushing power, strong early game? >Tanks add an entire extra strategical layer to each fight, and the game as a whole, Hell yeah deathballs are strategy now. >and LoL is made strictly worse off for their absence. Mhm yeah sure, that explains why during tank meta TOP LANE WAS LEAST PICKED ROLE IN THE GOD DAMN GAME. Less picked than support. Think about that one. >More than any other class, it should be tanks, and not marksmen that are mandatory. Yes please make most boring and uninteractive class mandatory. Great fucking choice. I firmly believe that you dont want to play MOBA but MMO. Perhaps you need a reminder what making tank as mandatory pick to win a game means. That means that you want to make ENTIRE TOP LANE ROSTER on average 3x smaller. You want to make all top lane fighters USELESS aside from few individuals THAT WERE MADE TO COUNTER TANKS. What are you gona do with those that dont counter tanks? Ditch them to fucking jungle? What about the ones that werent given jungle kit? You want to kill them completely? You will also make climbing elo from iron 4 to platinum 1 absolute cancer coin toss because NOONE WILL WANT TO PLAY TANKS. Are you serious? God fucking bless riot for not listening some idiots like you otherwise this game would actually die within 1 season.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=cRw8XxEH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-07T12:53:21.407+0000) > > First of all, i see no issues with that, nerfs to heimer are WAY LONG OVER DUE, they should keep it as it is, also as far as I am aware rylai and Aery procs of spells you cast. Dont see issue here? Your turrets arent you. Yeah I know that you cast those turrets. Who cares? You arent putting in any input into gameplay beyond pressing Q. No aim needed. I think this is a good change and should stay as it is. If nothing else, it doesnt make top lane heimer obnoxious impenetrable fortress unless he actually hits his stun. > > I agree Zyra should get same treatment as heimer. yeh Heimer ult not scaling of AP is totally an okay nerf, it's definitely not going to ruin the champ completely. //////////S If pets don't apply spell effects, then not only zyra, but morde R, elise spiderlings, ivern's daisy, malz voidlings, maokai saplings, shaco's box would have to be nerfed for consistency. Nah. Pets are supposed to apply spell effects.
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=cRw8XxEH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-07T17:24:07.988+0000) > > yeh Heimer ult not scaling of AP is totally an okay nerf, it&#x27;s definitely not going to ruin the champ completely. And? I am serious, and? Heimer ruins top lane for years now and nothing has been done about it. Whats the issue here? You dont want to get fucked over just like we did every time we faced one of those cancers? Feels fucking terrible > //////////S > > If pets don&#x27;t apply spell effects, then not only zyra, but morde R, elise spiderlings, ivern&#x27;s daisy, malz voidlings, maokai saplings, shaco&#x27;s box would have to be nerfed for consistency. I agree. I completely agree. Nerfs all the champions that are objectively uninteractive and requrie less mechanical skill because they push the requirement of positioning and aiming onto ai. I see no fucking reason for this game to have champions that function like torbjorn or engineer. They are statistically, boring to play, annoying to play against and generally unbalancable across the elo ladder. Whats the point of those champions? To be annoying? Thats the big idea?
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3O54YcAq,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-12-06T22:20:00.182+0000) > > As fighter player I was forced to play Darius entire tank meta and none bat an eye. Why should we care now about you? So, a fighter player playing a fighter in the tank meta? Why would someone bat an eye at that? Besides, you could’ve also played Trundle, Renekton, Jax, Xin Zhao, Fighter build J4, Vi, etc, most considered viable in the old tank meta. Heck, Trundle is a big anti-tank by stat stealing, and tanks can’t outsplitpush most of those, especially if they have a Hydra. Why did you play only Darius? Many fighters are dps based, meaning they can kill tanks, you just have to build to do so. Like, build Cleaver and a whisper item and not Trinity, for example. If they rely on healing like Maokai, buy an Executioner’s. Can’t be good against both tanks and squishier champs like a lot of fighters are now.
Playing Jax in tank meta XD, legit loled right here. Actually playing any autoattack based champion tank meta XDDD, do you realize that these existed? {{item:3047}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3143}} and they were even stronger than they are now? Hell ye dude I loved killing myself faster than killing the tank. Please stop with this bullshit we all know that no fighters that didnt have innate sustain in their kits were even remotely capable of surviving lanes against tanks.
: Even after fix, Donger does not work properly and no announcement has been made in the patch notes.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeis Redfang,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=cRw8XxEH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-06T22:27:42.933+0000) > > Hi, > I see that you have fixed the duration on Heimerdinger&amp;#039;s E stun and the W double cast bug. However, there are still several uncorrected problems. Here&amp;#039;s a list: > > - Heimerdinger Q does NOT proc Rilai unless it is ulted > - Heimerdinger Q does NOT proc aery, unless it is ulted. > - I therefore suspect other runes might not work properly on him neither (electrocute used to proc if the ennemy got attack by 3 different turrets of Heimerdinger, to be verified) First of all, i see no issues with that, nerfs to heimer are WAY LONG OVER DUE, they should keep it as it is, also as far as I am aware rylai and Aery procs of spells you cast. Dont see issue here? Your turrets arent you. Yeah I know that you cast those turrets. Who cares? You arent putting in any input into gameplay beyond pressing Q. No aim needed. I think this is a good change and should stay as it is. If nothing else, it doesnt make top lane heimer obnoxious impenetrable fortress unless he actually hits his stun. > Since there is : > -&amp;gt; no changes in the way runes proc in the patch notes > -&amp;gt; no mention at all of Heimerdinger Q being unable to prock these two elements > > I would please ask if this is what was intended of a fix and if Heimerdinger will be reverted to normal. If these changes are intended to the way these elements proc, then logically they should have applied to Zyra&amp;#039;s minions as well, which is _not the case_. I agree Zyra should get same treatment as heimer.
: Statistically proven to be wrong? Where exactly? Because Ornn is hot garbage, so much so to the point that Riot is jusrning him into a Juggernaut with reliable CC with a 3.5 second Unstoppable just to make him less pro play mandatory and less of a troll pick in Solo Q. Tahm Kench support is dead in terms of efficiency, and TK top is too team reliant. Amumu is not doing so well, but only because his best players aren´t building him like he's meant to be built. They´re building him full AP. Sejuani is sitting at 40% winrate with a .5% pick rate. 40% winrate. Nautilus is doing slightly better than the previous tanks, but still a bit bad. Zac is on the same boat as Nautilus. Braum is only played as much as he is because Lucian is a good ADC to pair with him. Shen and Nunu are hovering around the same performance levels as Tahm Kench. Gragas is being played full AP. Maokai is mostly used as a counterpick or by mains and OTPs. Galio is likely to return to building full AP, because he barely built in any way like a tank already. Taric is a decent support, but his pickrate supports the same logic as Maokai. Counterpick or used by mains/OTPs. Poppy is used as a counterpick to the Dash City bullshit that´s top lane nowadays. Leona, Rammus, Blitz, Alistar, Sion and Thresh are the ones either meta or close to being meta. 6 tanks being overall efficient and not being niche picks/counter picks. Six. Fact is, tanks are too big brain for SoloQ, and why only a select few of them will ever even see the light of meta.
tanks are too big brain xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
: A tank player being forced to play a fighter in a fighter meta is one thing. A fighter player still playing a fighter in a tank meta is another.
Noone is forcing you to play fighters, its just your notion of tanks being weak or something which is statistically proven to be wrong time and time again. But yeah even if someone forced you to play fighters in fighter meta, whats the big deal? You suddenly have 2x more choices than tanks. I am sure youll find something that suits your needs.
: As a Tank player, I am currently forced to play Bruisers or Assassins in jungle
As fighter player I was forced to play Darius entire tank meta and none bat an eye. Why should we care now about you?
: He's literally just an assassin advertised as a support. Aside from some CC and gold share he's literally just another carry assassin.
He is assassin that doesnt need to farm to function. He is assassin that will snow ball and there is nothing you can do about it. He is literal embodiment of 0 counterplay champion whose only weakness is its user.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abuse me,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAX7g859,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-12-04T09:24:33.100+0000) > > Me : posts factual statistical evidence of tank champions performing well within scope of viable. > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/maokai/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Maokai/ Mostly mains and OTPs, but also came out the healthiest of the three tank update reworks. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/poppy/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Poppy/ Poppy is stronger into comps wth dashes. She also has slightly more consistent damage with with her low CD Q. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/malphite/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Malphite/ What’s strong lately? AD champs. Who loves fighting AD? Malphite. Mostly a meta situation and even now his winrate is beginning to lower again. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/tahmkench/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/TahmKench/Top/ Wait, seriously. You are trying to use a toplane Tahm, with a playrate of <.5% to say tanks are viable? Wonder why people don’t want to listen to you, similar to you having prior listed Viktor in support of tank strength top lane. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/sion/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Sion/ Sion is pointed to by many to say tanks are ok, but Sion is one of the only ones and it is pretty much solely because of Demolish and how his passive works, a strength unique to him. He lately has been a poor indicator of the overall tank status. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/chogath/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Chogath/ Cho has such a low playrate, meaning it’s pretty much mains and OTPs playing him. > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/ornn/euw/top/diamond https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ornn/ Same goes for Ornn. His playrate *and* winrate plummeted, hovering in the low 40s for winrate and <2% playrate. That’s terrible. 42-43% winrate on Ornn and Cho’Gath is within viable range in EU with those playrates? That’s as bad as Sejuani worldwide. People diagree because you focus in on EUW only..when people’s issues with tanks, whether weak or strong, are global. Add to that you decide to ignore that some of them have lower playrates as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Iota Theta,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FAX7g859,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2018-12-06T12:39:13.011+0000) > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Maokai/ > > Mostly mains and OTPs, but also came out the healthiest of the three tank update reworks. Please ask top laners how they feel about state of Makoai whether they think its healthy for champion to heal through any time you decided to play the game. Please ask top laners how they feel about this champion making it virtually impossible to run away from gank and how healthy it is for champion to be capable of avoiding turret aggro when they feel like it > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Poppy/ > > Poppy is stronger into comps wth dashes. She also has slightly more consistent damage with with her low CD Q. So poppy is stronger against any comps. Thanks you cleared that up. Also poppy doesnt have just more consistent damage, she bursts any melee champion that builds any for of offensive items as core build. She doesnt even fall off lategame like other tanks. > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Malphite/ > > What’s strong lately? AD champs. Who loves fighting AD? Malphite. Mostly a meta situation and even now his winrate is beginning to lower again. What is the damage composition of top lane roster? > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/TahmKench/Top/ > > Wait, seriously. You are trying to use a toplane Tahm, with a playrate of &lt;.5% to say tanks are viable? Wonder why people don’t want to listen to you, similar to you having prior listed Viktor in support of tank strength top lane. Yea I am gona onclude tahm kench with 0.5% play rate with high win rate just like i would include 0.5% play rate olaf with 43% win rate. Difference is that I havent seen olaf with win rate even close to 50. Kench is there constantly. > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Sion/ > > Sion is pointed to by many to say tanks are ok, but Sion is one of the only ones and it is pretty much solely because of Demolish and how his passive works, a strength unique to him. He lately has been a poor indicator of the overall tank status. Wait, I was unaware that only sion is capable of taking demolish. Thanks for clearing that one up for me. MY BAD. > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Chogath/ > > Cho has such a low playrate, meaning it’s pretty much mains and OTPs playing him. > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ornn/ > > Same goes for Ornn. His playrate *and* winrate plummeted, hovering in the low 40s for winrate and &lt;2% playrate. That’s terrible. Cool. > 42-43% winrate on Ornn and Cho’Gath is within viable range in EU with those playrates? That’s as bad as Sejuani worldwide. People diagree because you focus in on EUW only..when people’s issues with tanks, whether weak or strong, are global. Add to that you decide to ignore that some of them have lower playrates as well. Tank issues are global? Is that so? Even on servers that are statistically worse performers? let me check for convinient picks in Vietnam that I would like to be buffed shall we? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/fiora/vn/top/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/gangplank/vn/top/diamond these two champs i quite like, lets buff them because they are weak on vietnam. I mean why not. Oh wait you will counter argue with global stats being important okay lets do that! https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/swain/top/diamond you know what I miss on top lane? Ranged matchups! https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/gnar/top/diamond Yeah this poor guy has been doing terrible as well. Why not look at other of my favorite champs https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/shyvana/jungle/diamond I really miss playing Shyvana you know, farming all game and comming back with full build at 25 minutes and nothing you can do about it. Rito could really help her out. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/irelia/middle/diamond Also why not buff irelia mid at that point as well? I quite enhoy that champion im sure you will all agree. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/veigar/middle/diamond You know what else I miss? Ranged nasus! https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/akali/middle/diamond Akali could use some help as well. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/sivir/adc/diamond https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/overview/xayah/adc/diamond Also my two favorite adcies have been struggling lately. Help me out here will ya? You are using baseless bullshit logic and completely disregard opinion of ENTIRE FIGHTER MAIN POPULATION. If tanks are stronger than they are currently, fighters become useless. I am tired of playing same champions quickly. Fighter roster is 2.5x the size of tank roster. Why would you limit the possibility of diversity on top lane for roster of champions that are statistically, boring to play, boring to play against, stall out games to the point where no strategy other than deathballing becomes the only way. Ask top laners that quit the game after tank meta. Not top laners who started playing now, or during season 6, I am talking about people who actually quit the game, how they feel about tank meta.
Show more

Abuse me

Level 21 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion