: Yeah i agree. it's not as bad as it used to be. On the other hand, I've got shit roles in my last few capsules. i have 1000+ ranked games a season for most seasons. I still don't own the whole champ pool, and this account is 3 years old. That's a bit weird. Haven't I put in enough time?
> [{quoted}](name=FenjaminBranklen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4OIGwste,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T13:08:45.263+0000) > > Yeah i agree. it's not as bad as it used to be. > > On the other hand, I've got shit roles in my last few capsules. i have 1000+ ranked games a season for most seasons. I still don't own the whole champ pool, and this account is 3 years old. That's a bit weird. Haven't I put in enough time? Well I started playing 2 years and half ago ( slightly less than half ) I nearly own all champions and changed my name many times and bought tons and tons of Chromas in Essence euphoriom , and can easily buy the rest of champions but waiting for their shards
: Buff Champion Capsules xd
even in IP days we had to farm 1 week , 10 games a day to get a 6300 champion
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2M2NjAIg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:30:33.155+0000) > > My last 8 rerolls had 7 cheap skins ( 520 and 750 ones ) and that Lance Rogue Blitz thing. > That's unlucky tho, more than half of skins in the game are epic Emotes and champ shards here, I own only 1 skin from chest, I mean I get also shittest skins, but no epic's yet.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2M2NjAIg,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:51:44.172+0000) > > Emotes and champ shards here, I own only 1 skin from chest, I mean I get also shittest skins, but no epic's yet. I only talked about rerolls 8 rerolls * 3 = 24 skin shards in total Not to forget that my last 5 chests were all champions shards
: There are 3-4 other ADCs stronger than Kai’Sa, and then there 2 other ADCs that absolute shit on Kai’Sa in lane. This isn’t factoring all the supports that beat her. She doesn’t really warrant a nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAQpHw0d,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:32:40.365+0000) > > There are 3-4 other ADCs stronger than Kai’Sa, and then there 2 other ADCs that absolute shit on Kai’Sa in lane. > > This isn’t factoring all the supports that beat her. > > She doesn’t really warrant a nerf. I'm okay buffing her in lane as long as they delete her AP ratios
Sylaelque (EUW)
: Maybe her W and R range should be lowered a bit more but {{champion:145}} isn't op as much as {{champion:222}} .
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dAQpHw0d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T18:21:58.848+0000) > > Maybe her W and R range should be lowered a bit more but {{champion:145}} isn't op as much as {{champion:222}} . Agreed that Jinx is kinda more OP damage wise and Aoe wise But at least she is killable , and building Armor can help Against Kaisa you can't itemize and she is really hard to kill and can easily outduel assassins in pure 1v1's
: Me, jokingly to my friends: "Let's see what kind of 520 skin I get from the World's Orb.
My last 8 rerolls had 7 cheap skins ( 520 and 750 ones ) and that Lance Rogue Blitz thing. That's unlucky tho, more than half of skins in the game are epic
NemeBro (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:51:49.141+0000) > > The OP has been bawling and crying on these boards for literally years, it is all he does. I remember when someone actually went through the trouble of posting some of the "plays" he was whining about and showing how laughably bad he was playing, it was hilarious. > > And the Garen mid game that he's whining about? > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3173496364/374094?tab=overview > > Despite allegedly "killing him early", the only time this Garen died to Yenn was at almost the very end of the game. > > Yenn is a liar and his word is dogshit, and any mod who would delete my post while letting this abortion of a thread where Yenn is provably lying remain open is a joke, to cut any mod who mindlessly deletes posts for being mean off before they do so. Oh I see, understandable
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:25:53.933+0000) > > This has nothing to do with me , I'm just explaining OP's point . tell that to him not me lol If you're not mewling about a melee champion's waveclear when you can waveclear from hundreds of units away good, I'm glad to hear not every mage player is crying over it. I'm attacking the idea that someone playing a mage would bitch about Garen being able to waveclear in a losing matchup.
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T23:29:12.443+0000) > > If you're not mewling about a melee champion's waveclear when you can waveclear from hundreds of units away good, I'm glad to hear not every mage player is crying over it. I'm attacking the idea that someone playing a mage would bitch about Garen being able to waveclear in a losing matchup. It's not a losing match up if you read what the OP says , Garen basically eats all the damage but still goes back , heals then wave clears again as if nother happened only for his enemy laner to run out of mana so he just outscale them.
NemeBro (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:37:16.520+0000) > > He is saying Garen's wave clear is much better now which is true Good, because it used to be dogshit and left him with zero options against champions who buttstomped him in lane. Imagine playing a fucking mage and whining about a melee champion's melee waveclear.
> [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:39:07.230+0000) > > Good, because it used to be dogshit and left him with zero options against champions who buttstomped him in lane. > > Imagine playing a fucking mage and whining about a melee champion's melee waveclear. This has nothing to do with me , I'm just explaining OP's point . tell that to him not me lol
: ok so nothing has change? this has always been garens play style. he tries to engage , you cc him he backs off farms and heals they didnt change anything about this
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q5EdvGjE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-13T22:23:17.252+0000) > > ok so nothing has change? > > this has always been garens play style. > he tries to engage , you cc him he backs off farms and heals > > they didnt change anything about this He is saying Garen's wave clear is much better now which is true
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ML6E2x16,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:04:44.661+0000) > > I don't think Tanks are weak , and not everything you listed was tanks well you can think they arent weak but the pick rates and win rates dont lie. and what did i list that wasnt a tank?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ML6E2x16,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T15:07:57.604+0000) > > well you can think they arent weak but the pick rates and win rates dont lie. and what did i list that wasnt a tank? Stats aren't always accurate , the sample is small anyway, Cho and isn't a tank
: tanks in current meta
I don't think Tanks are weak , and not everything you listed was tanks
: If Senna is next, please don't treat her like Kassadin/Kai'Sa.
Is it even confirmed that she is his daughter?
: How exactly do you beat Ahri?
I find it hard to win as Kayle , but the main point is , do not stand in her charm range , the only way for Ahri to charm you is to Ult in But originally Kayle isn't even a mid laner so I don't know if you can really beat her , but as long as Ahri charm is on CD you can punish her so hard at lvl 6 when you get your range
AIQ (NA)
: If Senna is a Champion it Will BE A CRIME if They Don't Add This to Thresh.
Im so happy that my predictions 3 months ago were true , that women we saw was Senna !
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T15:08:18.460+0000) > > Well you didn't directly call her weak , it was a thread on reddit in Kai'sa mains when she got nerfed and Kai'sa mains said her play rate is high because other adc's are weak , and trash against assassins , you did comment agreeing to that , I did a comment saying a lot of ad carries are safe against assassins , including that Vayne has Q , E , R , and you replied " no she isn't safe even with those tools" "other adcs" = doesn't mean Vayne directly.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T18:57:11.954+0000) > > "other adcs" = doesn't mean Vayne directly. I doubt that you even read my comment at this point lol
: Changing VO or Language problems in League of Legends (2019)
My answer is yes but In ;leaguesettingsyaml , scroll down a little , there is another Locale , there choose the language you want
: Ahri feels weak
Ahri is kinda the " carry me " champion That's how she is balanced I agree about playing her feels not worth it , with the amount of effort you do playing her , a lot of things could be done if you played another champion
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T12:41:40.587+0000) > > You literally main Vayne and called her Weak when she was at 51% winrate and said she needed her last buff , and don't say " Ahri mains " it's just that one guy named " Ahris " and "Memory Stay " on reddit , not sure if they're the same person When did I call Vayne weak? When she was overpowered pre 9.10 I was constantly asking for nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:34:39.415+0000) > > When did I call Vayne weak? > > When she was overpowered pre 9.10 I was constantly asking for nerfs. Well you didn't directly call her weak , it was a thread on reddit in Kai'sa mains when she got nerfed and Kai'sa mains said her play rate is high because other adc's are weak , and trash against assassins , you did comment agreeing to that , I did a comment saying a lot of ad carries are safe against assassins , including that Vayne has Q , E , R , and you replied " no she isn't safe even with those tools"
Antenora (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T11:18:21.032+0000) > > Ahri mains think their champ is weak unless it's at 53-54%. > > They're probably the most delusional champion mains community out there. You literally main Vayne and called her Weak when she was at 51% winrate and said she needed her last buff , and don't say " Ahri mains " it's just that one guy named " Ahris " and "Memory Stay " on reddit , not sure if they're the same person
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: this dude acting like ahri mains don't do the exact same shit tho lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T11:16:55.159+0000) > > this dude acting like ahri mains don't do the exact same shit tho lmao This is a Shaco thread not Ahri thread if you actually use your brain cells , I guess name checks.
: almost every shaco main said he need his numbers turned down when they saw this lol
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-11T04:57:56.879+0000) > > almost every shaco main said he need his numbers turned down when they saw this lol I actually saw a lot of Shaco mains calling them Nerfs
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: you mean shaco is busted as fuck now?
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T01:27:48.267+0000) > > you mean shaco is busted as fuck now? He has to be busted to Shaco mains think he is balanced , if he isn't Busted then he is weak.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You being X race doesn't give you a free pass to break the rules Same rules apply to everyone equally How is riot racist? You broke the rules and got punished for it
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0q8EoQhU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T17:06:55.718+0000) > > You being X race doesn't give you a free pass to break the rules > Same rules apply to everyone equally > > How is riot racist? You broke the rules and got punished for it That if he is actually black , probably some excuse to cover that he said that word
: Okay I thought of putting a non toxic post but since you wanna be a lil bitch. I’ll respond to you. Yeah let’s do it why not then he will match the new fucking one shot meta! Because these champions ignore regular balance on a day to day basis! Fucking urf op central! {{champion:157}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:82}} Man I wish Teemo could be just like that! Build fucking tank and do 183663829 true dmg or one shot someone every 20 seconds mass aoe cleave or better yet be invulnerable or maybe life steal with one spell or auto to full HP. Or have a shield R for 700dmg or a constant invisibility and 700 speed for 3 seconds and mage abilities as a ADC... or auto someone 3 times and walk around in circles.... Your a joke ZZZzzz
> [{quoted}](name=The Swift Yordle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rmqr0ghL,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-09T15:31:07.135+0000) > > Okay I thought of putting a non toxic post but since you wanna be a lil bitch. I’ll respond to you. Yeah let’s do it why not then he will match the new fucking one shot meta! Because these champions ignore regular balance on a day to day basis! Fucking urf op central! {{champion:157}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:82}} > Man I wish Teemo could be just like that! Build fucking tank and do 183663829 true dmg or one shot someone every 20 seconds mass aoe cleave or better yet be invulnerable or maybe life steal with one spell or auto to full HP. Or have a shield R for 700dmg or a constant invisibility and 700 speed for 3 seconds and mage abilities as a ADC... or auto someone 3 times and walk around in circles.... > > Your a joke ZZZzzz I mean yes, there are like 10 champions that are bullshit in the game , but that doesn't mean to ask a balanced champion like Teemo to be added to those 10 bullshit champions.
: Riot please comment Teemo Problems
Yeah Why not just buff teemo and make - His range 800 - Make his Q blind last 5 seconds - Make his W speed gain 500 MS because it's not fair to only get 52% at max rank WTF RIOT - Make E Apply even teammates Abilities and Auto attacks - Make Teemo passive give 5 seconds stealth out of bush , OP why dafuq only 1 or 2 seconds? - Make shrooms bigger and Oracle CD 500 seconds and can only be purchased by 1 teammate , why would a 0 cost item destroy our shrooms? - Make his Blind even Blind Abilities as well , why dafuq Kai'sa can Q me and Lux root me when I blind them? it doesn't make sense dude. Q: are you shitposting? A: I didn't want the OP to shitpost alone, but you know something , it's not shitposting I bet he believed all of that and want it to come true actually.
Mártir (EUW)
: The skins...
Downvote and move on
: Ivern PBE change feedback
A thread that is discussing a problem and providing a solution? What I mean thank you for the effort , threads like this actually make boards a better place
: Because it's a fairly narrow and easy to avoid skillshot with trivial damage (it has a fairly decent 110-270 base, but it also deals magic damage and scales exclusively with AP (and Fiora will never buy AP or magic pen - the only AP that she'd ever get would be from Baron). Sure, it has invulnerability, but it's also only .75 seconds of it and prevents her from doing anything. The AS and MS slow is to make it not useless if your opponent doesn't have hard CC or has enough of a brain to not waste it. Kinda the same reason Eve's W and Sion's Q still slow even if they don't fully charge.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E42B0GBW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T06:21:39.744+0000) > > Because it's a fairly narrow and easy to avoid skillshot with trivial damage (it has a fairly decent 110-270 base, but it also deals magic damage and scales exclusively with AP (and Fiora will never buy AP or magic pen - the only AP that she'd ever get would be from Baron). Sure, it has invulnerability, but it's also only .75 seconds of it and prevents her from doing anything. > > The AS and MS slow is to make it not useless if your opponent doesn't have hard CC or has enough of a brain to not waste it. Kinda the same reason Eve's W and Sion's Q still slow even if they don't fully charge. Are you really trying to argue with heavily biased people that will never understand no matter what?
KazKaz (OCE)
: Mind commenting as to how it's stupid? I'm willing to have a lil' debate and probably admit to being wrong. "It's just play-ins" doesn't really say all too much, given the fact that in other games pools matches still have quite the decent amount of viewership, which increases as the community increases. Now, I don't know if it's just because of the mentality towards professional play in League of "I must only watch the top teams", but...all I can is that other games in professional play are far different when it comes to this point.
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FdQNbea6,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T02:07:01.568+0000) > > Mind commenting as to how it's stupid? I'm willing to have a lil' debate and probably admit to being wrong. > > "It's just play-ins" doesn't really say all too much, given the fact that in other games pools matches still have quite the decent amount of viewership, which increases as the community increases. Now, I don't know if it's just because of the mentality towards professional play in League of "I must only watch the top teams", but...all I can is that other games in professional play are far different when it comes to this point. I literally said , it's still play ins , viewership of play ins has always been like that.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Worlds just isn't doing it this year...
What a stupid thread , I saw it and ignored it and now it has all those upvotes? IT'S LITERALLY PLAY INS
: True damage and %health damage is dumb.
Can you upload a clip? I'm kind of interested to see Warwick losing half of his hp by Yi Q since it's doesn't do true damage anyway
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aANfAK6j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-05T20:16:50.544+0000) > > What do you mean by "duo penalty"? If you're higher ranked than your partner you gain less LP, lose more LP If you're lower ranked than your partner you gain more LP, lose less LP
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aANfAK6j,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-05T20:32:32.145+0000) > > If you're higher ranked than your partner you gain less LP, lose more LP > > If you're lower ranked than your partner you gain more LP, lose less LP How is this Duo penalty ? when you duo with a lower rank play generally the MMR of the game gets lower anyway
dejdara111 (EUNE)
: Blue Buff won't dance with KDA Evelynn
Wtf I didn't know , I thought it's a Popstar Ahri thing only
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Am i crazy or is there this bug where in post game chat name are showing ally's name in red?
Moody P (NA)
: should Riot even listen to NA complaints at all?
Complaining isn't NA thing , it's a board thing , that's why reddit exists
: Well how can I not generalize when most of the Ahri mains im aware of complain shes weak and not strong? Its the same problem with Riven mains. Also, a good chunk of the boards like to jerk the idea that mages are bad and assassins are the god class. Outside of Fizz, Kat, LB, and Akali, I rarely see a single AD based assassin being played.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=000400000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T20:31:42.577+0000) > > Well how can I not generalize when most of the Ahri mains im aware of complain shes weak and not strong? Its the same problem with Riven mains. > Also, a good chunk of the boards like to jerk the idea that mages are bad and assassins are the god class. Outside of Fizz, Kat, LB, and Akali, I rarely see a single AD based assassin being played. You know , that's something I have nothing to do with, I don't care about Ahri mains calling her weak or mages mains on boards calling mages weak , Right now what I'm simply stating Ahri is not toxic , this is not a comment about her being weak.
: I dont follow Hashinshin though? Please keep assuming such with your mage circlejerking. Also as if someone was gonna take you seriously when trying to explain how your champ is strong, because you mains always say she isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0004000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T18:02:57.406+0000) > > I dont follow Hashinshin though? Please keep assuming such with your mage circlejerking. > Also as if someone was gonna take you seriously when trying to explain how your champ is strong, because you mains always say she isn't. What you're saying makes no sense at all. My mage circlejerk? what's that? people not taking me seriously? why you generalizing? I had some upvotes so there ARE some people who took me seriously , you should say that " You " can't take me seriously , generalizing is NOT a good thing.
: Zoe is the same champ as Ahri, with just stuff moved around and some things changed. Also, it doesnt take Hashinshin to notice the abundant problem AP items are right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=00040000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T17:25:47.958+0000) > > Zoe is the same champ as Ahri, with just stuff moved around and some things changed. > > Also, it doesnt take Hashinshin to notice the abundant problem AP items are right now. Nah , I can't take you seriously anymore by even comparing Zoe to Ahri , and no , I see your name a lot in boards as one of Hashinshin followers anyway.
: nah, melee champions feel pretty fair with it. since they don't buld spooky ghosts that procs glacial half a map away and hextech glp the 2nd longest range active item in the game right after spooky ghosts. they have to use things like righteous glory or cutlass(botrk) if you're blessed to be an auto attack champion, ah and gunblade for all the ad/ap champions that have multiple scalings but really just ap building champions. above all they would also sacrifice damage or defenses for a 40% slow on an auto attack, so they'll have a huge disadvantage in lane without having the safety of range or convenient items to build
> [{quoted}](name=Lazy Grandpa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T17:08:11.192+0000) > > nah, melee champions feel pretty fair with it. since they don't buld spooky ghosts that procs glacial half a map away and hextech glp the 2nd longest range active item in the game right after spooky ghosts. they have to use things like righteous glory or cutlass(botrk) if you're blessed to be an auto attack champion, ah and gunblade for all the ad/ap champions that have multiple scalings but really just ap building champions. > > above all they would also sacrifice damage or defenses for a 40% slow on an auto attack, so they'll have a huge disadvantage in lane without having the safety of range or convenient items to build If you are a tank yeah , it is BS , but if you are a jungler or an assassin then no
: Corrupting, Biscuits....Am I forgetting any mana resource crutches that exist pre Lost Chapter?
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=000400000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T17:11:46.796+0000) > > Corrupting, Biscuits....Am I forgetting any mana resource crutches that exist pre Lost Chapter? If you buy Corrupting then you won't do damage lol. > 1100 Gold Boots for 10+ Mpen. Any mr purchase after it is just trying to put the person at neutral. Why do you think someone playing Talon, running double MR runes, Hex, and Null Orb gets lit up by a sorc lost chapter Zoe? One part is the true damage, the other part is the sheer garbage scaling of MR. First of all bringing Zoe as an example is a bad idea , she is one of the most cnacerous champions in mid lane , but even with that , if Talon can't kill Zoe then he is an extremely terrible player lol, he is her biggest counter , he can 1 shoot her before getting put in sleep. And no , {{item:3020}} does no deny the double MR runes Hex and Nulli orb , Hashinshin please.
: ahri with glacial is not healthy at all though. insane damage, insane utility and insane mobility. she doesn't exactly do as much as with electrocute but disallowing so many champs from functioning with glacial, same thing as veigar. just offsets an entire weakness. and you can still oneshot someone, except it takes maybe a bit longer but they can't fight back against the 60% slow anyway
> [{quoted}](name=Lazy Grandpa,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-04T15:36:47.239+0000) > > ahri with glacial is not healthy at all though. insane damage, insane utility and insane mobility. she doesn't exactly do as much as with electrocute but disallowing so many champs from functioning with glacial, same thing as veigar. just offsets an entire weakness. and you can still oneshot someone, except it takes maybe a bit longer but they can't fight back against the 60% slow anyway I disagree about the damage part , it might be unhealthy but that's the rune itself is unhealthy for any champion that picks it , not Ahri herself , her damage is actually pretty garbage and building MR really makes her do no damage since her first must buy items won't have Magic Pen
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-10-04T12:39:16.965+0000) > > What a joke , her Mana pool is literally the lowest in mid lane after Fizz but Fizz can still CS with W that doesn't waste mana so her mana pool is actually the lowest, literally the lowest. Say hello to my little friend {{item:3802}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sleeping Bat,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-04T12:49:35.941+0000) > > Say hello to my little friend {{item:3802}} It doesn't change much , her mana costs are still too high to actually spam spells like Zoe or most of other mages , and let's not forget how shitty it is pre{{item:3802}}
: > [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-04T05:50:43.656+0000) > > If u have problems playing against Ahri it's time to use mouse and dodge skill shots {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > > Because I have zero problems playing against Ahri besides that she always using ult to escape from death (safety), but if I play perfectly and CC'ing her right direction pretty much Ahri is done. I have no problem with her charm, but her Q hitbox is just busted.
> [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-10-04T08:46:55.922+0000) > > I have no problem with her charm, but her Q hitbox is just busted. It's not exactly busted but overall the animation is smaller than the actual hitbox in her Old skins and classic skin , in her new skins ( SG , K/DA and Elderwood ) her Q animation is fine' I guess Riot realized that since season 7 and started making her Q bigger in her skins but were too lazy to update that in all of her skins.
: > [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-04T05:50:43.656+0000) > > If u have problems playing against Ahri it's time to use mouse and dodge skill shots {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > > Because I have zero problems playing against Ahri besides that she always using ult to escape from death (safety), but if I play perfectly and CC'ing her right direction pretty much Ahri is done. Ahri is a frustratingly designed champ. She has innate sustain, mana costs arent' super high thanks to manaflow/bluebook, she has long range and wide hitboxes, triple-dash ult that has a not too long cd, and her only source of cc, a charm of all things, also increases all damage she does to the target she hits with it's morgana-q-esque hitbox. Oh, and her q hits twice, with the second proc being true damage. And goes through minions without damage dropoff, so standing behind minions she will heal more *and hit you*, whereas standing off to the side and you are now open to charming. BUT WAIT, THERES MORE: Any other champs mere presence makes it 10x easier to hit you with her charm, which at that point is a death sentence, and since most junglers have some form of cc or slow, a single gank will put you behind. In the midlane. The most accessible lane. But wait, if your jungler comes, you have to a) hope that's not warded, b) hope that you can land some form of cc, or they can, before she dashes out, c) hope that the two of you have enough damage to kill her within that cc time, d) stay outside of turret range or eat a charm, and this is all while hoping that you are ranged and not melee, otherwise you're getting double harassed all game. She has been S/God tier for so long on so many sites, for being as safe as she is, that quite frankly she does need a nerf. There's a reason up until this season riot played with her numbers so much and kept trying different types of damage empowerment on her charm, because she is either entirely useless as a sustain/push--bot, or she is nuking people with 3 get-out-of-jail-free cards, which can be partially used to chase down then escape if she wants. Once upon a time it took deathfire grasp for her to be able to onecombo people, which meant she had to charm-dash-dfg-w-q-r-r, unless ridiculously fed, or if she got them from a bush it was dfg first. That item went away, they added damage-ramp to her charm, then almost immediately took it away because "hey she does way too well for almost drawback". None of this is even factoring when she abuses glacial, same as neeks. She may not be Riven/Kai/jax levels of needing tuned, but she definitely isn't be a pretentious douche level of not strong that you seem to imply. You also say just use your mouse, when matchmaking is evenly matched (hue), the opponents prediction should match your ability to dodge, and that doesnt even get into better positioning/pressure and whatnot. The same reason that fiddles fear was lowered drastically alongside a shitload of other easy cc (AHRI'S CHARM WAS ONE OF THEM) was that it was *too* punishing for how easy it was to land, same as nid's spear damage, and the reason that people are outraged over zoe's q. Actually, looking at your match history it makes sense why you say you have no problem playing against her. You play Lee mainly in the jungle, you don't deal with her unless you have to, and I didn't even see a single enemy one in your match history, and honestly Lee is rarely the enemy worth charming unless he's in my face. Although you landing a q is a garen-teed charm if you decide to use it.
> [{quoted}](name=BackdoorPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-04T08:05:02.832+0000) > > Ahri is a frustratingly designed champ. She has innate sustain, mana costs arent' super high thanks to manaflow/bluebook, she has long range and wide hitboxes, triple-dash ult that has a not too long cd, and her only source of cc, a charm of all things, also increases all damage she does to the target she hits with it's morgana-q-esque hitbox. Oh, and her q hits twice, with the second proc being true damage. And goes through minions without damage dropoff, so standing behind minions she will heal more *and hit you*, whereas standing off to the side and you are now open to charming. > > BUT WAIT, THERES MORE: > Any other champs mere presence makes it 10x easier to hit you with her charm, which at that point is a death sentence, and since most junglers have some form of cc or slow, a single gank will put you behind. In the midlane. The most accessible lane. But wait, if your jungler comes, you have to a) hope that's not warded, b) hope that you can land some form of cc, or they can, before she dashes out, c) hope that the two of you have enough damage to kill her within that cc time, d) stay outside of turret range or eat a charm, and this is all while hoping that you are ranged and not melee, otherwise you're getting double harassed all game. > > She has been S/God tier for so long on so many sites, for being as safe as she is, that quite frankly she does need a nerf. There's a reason up until this season riot played with her numbers so much and kept trying different types of damage empowerment on her charm, because she is either entirely useless as a sustain/push--bot, or she is nuking people with 3 get-out-of-jail-free cards, which can be partially used to chase down then escape if she wants. Once upon a time it took deathfire grasp for her to be able to onecombo people, which meant she had to charm-dash-dfg-w-q-r-r, unless ridiculously fed, or if she got them from a bush it was dfg first. That item went away, they added damage-ramp to her charm, then almost immediately took it away because "hey she does way too well for almost drawback". None of this is even factoring when she abuses glacial, same as neeks. > > She may not be Riven/Kai/jax levels of needing tuned, but she definitely isn't be a pretentious douche level of not strong that you seem to imply. You also say just use your mouse, when matchmaking is evenly matched (hue), the opponents prediction should match your ability to dodge, and that doesnt even get into better positioning/pressure and whatnot. The same reason that fiddles fear was lowered drastically alongside a shitload of other easy cc (AHRI'S CHARM WAS ONE OF THEM) was that it was *too* punishing for how easy it was to land, same as nid's spear damage, and the reason that people are outraged over zoe's q. > > Actually, looking at your match history it makes sense why you say you have no problem playing against her. You play Lee mainly in the jungle, you don't deal with her unless you have to, and I didn't even see a single enemy one in your match history, and honestly Lee is rarely the enemy worth charming unless he's in my face. Although you landing a q is a garen-teed charm if you decide to use it. What a joke , her Mana pool is literally the lowest in mid lane after Fizz but Fizz can still CS with W that doesn't waste mana so her mana pool is actually the lowest, literally the lowest.
: I love how Meta and balance changes is forcing us to forgot about undercover over powered champions
Ahri isn't toxic Dunno why you keep bringing her to your arguments just because your Wukong got nerfed
GilxeN (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NYTkKvZu,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-10-04T05:52:53.595+0000) > > Yeah one of those are EUNE, totally agree. You didn't have to get to his level and shame a region like he did , this is so stupid.
oYjRose (NA)
: Why not just make the ability point and click if the hitbox is the entire width of the screen?
To be honest while I know his hitboxed are fucked up , but this did hit.
: Caitlyn's passive should one shot
datfatguy (OCE)
: In what world is Fiora balanced?
Isn't that like most of top laners? You telling me those {{champion:92}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:82}} and others? Die to them once and I dare you to lane against them ( Maybe except Kayle thanks her early not being that strong )
Show more

Ahri Baka

Level 379 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion