Verxint (NA)
: The difference is when Malphite builds AP he's squishy as hell.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=olqRsqp1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-23T19:01:06.015+0000) > > The difference is when Malphite builds AP he's squishy as hell. Well not exactly I played against full ap malphite and you cannot tell me he was squishy yeah he is squishier than tank malphite but for 700+ AP while having 150 armor 100 magic resist with 3000+ HP is not squishiness at all...
Rioter Comments
: Awaken shows we need Draven's Ponytail removed for his canon Classic skin.
The problem people didn't knew he had a ponytail is because his hair in the splash art really looks more like the fur on his jacket or whatever he wears and in game not most people zoom to look over the champion
Rioter Comments
: I made a horrifying discovery today
I have lost only once against bots, apparently surrender joke is not very funny when everyone actually votes yes... xD
: I'm probably biased, but I think Eve's stealth is balanced pretty well. Notably, you didn't mention her in your post. Twitch though is def stupid broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bVABf0fs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-02T02:58:16.087+0000) > > I'm probably biased, but I think Eve's stealth is balanced pretty well. Notably, you didn't mention her in your post. Twitch though is def stupid broken. Yes Evelynn's is fine like you know when she is around and the reason she actually has to W you to do something 2 factors that actually tells you that she is around whereas Twitch has the same indicator as her but the problem is that Twitch is not melee and his circle is joke a good Twitch will just stay out of range and will start attacking like that and you will know that he is around, not to mention that he has an Ultimate that gives him even more range. Akali has a different one you know she is there but the problem is she hits you turns invisible and repeats it 2-3 times and kills you, her W makes her impossible to play defensive against her since you are not safe even near your turret. Shaco will come and AA you once or twice and he will kill you depending how fed is he...
Rioter Comments
: I'd like to add one to the list, if I may; 8) Make a point to take breaks frequently - a break every 2-3 games can do wonders to help relieve tilt.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8y3eTJBx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-29T20:13:55.086+0000) > > I'd like to add one to the list, if I may; > > 8) Make a point to take breaks frequently - a break every 2-3 games can do wonders to help relieve tilt. Don't listen to this guy, when you play a few games you warm up and you will play better each other game whereas If you take a break you kinda "forget" to play or you just don't play in your prime...
: What is, in your opinion, the worst designed champion in this game?
{{champion:555}} by far the most cancerous released thing If u ask me...
Dr Dog (NA)
: you know whats more fun than fighting leblanc?
LeBlanc will one-shot you when: 1) You are in the middle of a teamfight and you are out of position 2) She is extremely fed and you resist building Hexdrinker or Spirit Visage 3) She catches you off guard Seriously out off all things right now people complain how an assassin can kill them fast, learn to build properly yeah she can get back but this will just make her retreat or wait until she has her abilities back, LeBlanc can wind back to safety but she is too squishy like land a combo on her + Ignite and she is dead... About her burst(build Hexdrinker) or learn to dodge abilities when she Q's you get back It means she will either W onto you or will W forward to land a chain... It is not that hard to guess what she will do given the distance, Katarina is strong too but since you can see where her daggers are, It is up to you to 1) Dodge her abilities or 2) die many times and complain here how broken she is...
: Lux q hitbox broken
Wish it was only Lux... You know something is not alright when Blitz Q or Ashe R don’t even touch you but If you are slightly near you get hit...
: Plain and simple. [ Zyra "mage reworked, and constantly getting changes" ], [ Reksai "way newer champ than Wukong, and still got semi-reworked specially her "R" ], [ Malphite "receives changes every now and then, and lately he received Passive changes" ], " Azir [ Newer champ than wukong still got reworked, gets changes every year , but gets more nerfs" ], [ Gragas "pro-play beast, gets plenty of changes as well, is competitive both in SoloQ and proplay, even getting texture changes etc" ], [Yorick "got reworked, small playerbase so i cant fully describe the champ, but i believe he got something, he should let others receive similar treatment even if that treatment fails ] You see, what's common between every champ in the game, all of them is they receive something. For Wukong, the last thing he received was 1716 days ago, that's 4.7 years , nearly 5 years ago, then riot introduced 2 broken items {{item:3147}} {{item:3095}} then nerfed them then gave Wukong something called "compensation buffs" then took them away from him with nerfs to 2 spells. so if you're gonna tell me "wait in line" I'm gonna say no, because he's supposed to be a high priority right now, #1.
> [{quoted}](name=Wukong Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ZqfU8JWW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-14T16:50:25.650+0000) > > Plain and simple. > [ Zyra "mage reworked, and constantly getting changes" ], [ Reksai "way newer champ than Wukong, and still got semi-reworked specially her "R" ], [ Malphite "receives changes every now and then, and lately he received Passive changes" ], " Azir [ Newer champ than wukong still got reworked, gets changes every year , but gets more nerfs" ], [ Gragas "pro-play beast, gets plenty of changes as well, is competitive both in SoloQ and proplay, even getting texture changes etc" ], [Yorick "got reworked, small playerbase so i cant fully describe the champ, but i believe he got something, he should let others receive similar treatment even if that treatment fails ] > > You see, what's common between every champ in the game, all of them is they receive something. > > For Wukong, the last thing he received was 1716 days ago, that's 4.7 years , nearly 5 years ago, then riot introduced 2 broken items {{item:3147}} {{item:3095}} then nerfed them then gave Wukong something called "compensation buffs" then took them away from him with nerfs to 2 spells. > > so if you're gonna tell me "wait in line" I'm gonna say no, because he's supposed to be a high priority right now, #1. Yeah man I pretty much prefer Riot to rework him completely because he is either just killing everyone with just E + Q + AA or just gets behind and does nothing whole game...
Rioter Comments
: Seriously, Riot. Why keep increasing damage?
Damage is too high? No damage is not too high the damage in season 5 where you could crit for 1260 damage with 1 basic was high. right now the damage is not too high there are just a few things that make it high and you cannot build against it ( Duskblade, Stormrazor, Dark Harvest, Conqueror and all the true damage added should be completely removed...) Riot please realize that what you do is always richocheting since season 8 - Making for the jungler hard to get level 3 so they don’t gank immediately at level 3 caused them to now take Red Gank at level 2 which is even more cancerous... Not to talk about blastcone that was planned to help immobile characters being more mobile but before Kog’maw can get to the other side of blastcone akali will just E or R there to prevent him from escaping which makes the mobile champions even more mobile, jungle is broken since they don’t even have to back...
: I have my secret 1v1 weapon {{champion:60}} Bring it on
> [{quoted}](name=DeracadaVenom,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EGIEMuuc,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2018-12-12T13:21:35.808+0000) > > I have my secret 1v1 weapon > > {{champion:60}} > > Bring it on It's not a secret anymore lul
intra (NA)
: Sometimes, a team based game can be frustrating when one person ruins the game. In my opinion, 1v1s truly showcase skill over another player and not what player's team is snowballing. So what if there would be a small set of champions that get picked? Solo queue is the same way: it's called meta. Let's look at All Stars: the only supports that were played were 2v2s where it was a support and carry (part of 2v2 meta). I am not sure for 1v1s as I didn't watch them, but I can safely assume most if not all matches didn't have supports unless, like you said, it was agreed on. It would be interesting to have ranked 1v1/2v2 ladders on a map like Howling Abyss!
> [{quoted}](name=intra,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EGIEMuuc,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-11T21:41:56.268+0000) > > Sometimes, a team based game can be frustrating when one person ruins the game. In my opinion, 1v1s truly showcase skill over another player and not what player's team is snowballing. > > So what if there would be a small set of champions that get picked? Solo queue is the same way: it's called meta. Let's look at All Stars: the only supports that were played were 2v2s where it was a support and carry (part of 2v2 meta). I am not sure for 1v1s as I didn't watch them, but I can safely assume most if not all matches didn't have supports unless, like you said, it was agreed on. > > It would be interesting to have ranked 1v1/2v2 ladders on a map like Howling Abyss! 1v1 Shows your skill in a 1v1, League of Legends is not a 1v1 Game, It is team based game so you have to be good WITH your team...
: You're absolutely right, they have 1-on-1 matches at tournaments so why not make a game mode that everyone can practice. Not only that but, they could also make a ranking system for 1v1ers.
> [{quoted}](name=WinterTimeCrimes,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EGIEMuuc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-11T20:38:42.756+0000) > > You're absolutely right, they have 1-on-1 matches at tournaments so why not make a game mode that everyone can practice. Not only that but, they could also make a ranking system for 1v1ers. 1v1 Ranked for a MOBA is not exactly right thing to do
: It's Riots solutation to everything. "JuSt AdD mOrE dAmAgE"
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oNlG4IWV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-12T16:06:50.163+0000) > > It's Riots solutation to everything. "JuSt AdD mOrE dAmAgE" And when things get worse they will just nerve movement speed by 5
: Then don’t try to 1v1 the champion built for duels.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TWit591J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:06:54.965+0000) > > Then don’t try to 1v1 the champion built for duels. Why you felt like saying that ? Oh someone tried to stab me with a knife, I have an idea If I don’t try to fight him maybe he will feel bad for me and leave me alone...
Nea104 (EUW)
: The same people who have proved their incompetence during the whole Season 8, and probably before, are still "working" on this game. I keep saying it, I don't understand why someone still believes that something can improve here. :/ I'm actually looking for a better game for this winter. Every advice is welcome :D
: This game would be better off without Yasuo in it
Instead of complaining what about you guys actually learn to play and when you get 3/0 or 5/0 against Yasuo or Zed to keep them under pressure so they won’t get fed? Oh wait it is easier to not deal with them and just leave them to farm freely and do missplays giving him bounty or not signaling when he goes to roam or even trying to defy him from farming, like It is not that hard to freeze the lane and make Yasuo to decide whatever he will break the freeze and farm while dying in the process but wait why do I try to explain something like wave managment to Bronze(max Silver) players that don’t even bother to learn the game, but don’t worry right? It is easier to complain how the champion is broken... Do you even know what you complain about ? The only time when Yasuo was strong was in season 6 when he was known more like “Tanksuo” later he was nerfed to the ground? And why you talk about deleting the champion? There are people that actually play the game just because 1 champion and for some of them It is this champion you want to delete, would you want your champion to be deleted just because some kids whine ?
Rioter Comments
: Could New Tank Items Ease The Damage Meta?
People should stop thinking what they do will be better for the game, I don't think you or anyone else here that plays the game is experienced enough to set the numbers, the idea is good but It would be better If you didn't mention the numbers part. 1400 Mana (ascension plate) and gives 500 health, take for example Maokai or Malphite - they will take it first item and will spam abilities with high numbers without getting punished by mana factor...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Escheton (EUW)
: 20 extra AD at lvl, plus dark harvest. But yes, in the words of the Green Master:"Dodge!"
Great tip, thank you ! Next time I will try to dodge his auto attacks, after all they are skillshots right ?
: Do you even yasuo? How do you get hit by his slow ass Q, when you can dash 2 times every second?
First of all I was dodging his Q's the main problem was his auto attacks and mostly the Kog'Maw coming every single minute...
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Full AD Sion Mid
Waiting for the downvotes
Rioter Comments
Lyandere (NA)
: Honor system affecting season reward
Riot always does some things that are more likely to be acting against the players instead helping them, the new Honor System was made for as you said It for extra rewards later on It became a dead end for Clash and now the Rewards you deserve for being Gold+ and you cannot play Clash or get rewards because u called a 7(max13) years old kid that he is bad and should reconsider playing Ranked and losing the game for the others... And most of the players with Honor Level 5 are just players that don't use the chat or mute all when the game starts which is actually stupid because this is team oriented game right? Anyway there is nothing we can do about how Riot favors the trolls and feeders ranting about and saying how they will never tolerate smurf players because they make the game hell for the new players... well Riot If you don't want more smurfs change the fukin Punishment system because right now It is complete garbage that the only thing It can do is punish you and send you everything you said in chat... why It doesn't show only the toxic things you said Oh yeah because It's easier this way... P.S Don't worry dude just forget it... It's not like the skin is worth anyway, It is just a Chroma with a few more effects...
: Riot, does the "Ready" button REALLY need to be so obnoxiously complicated???
: Oh, we know for a fact that Riot is working on a new game. But that's all we know.....that it's a new game. At this point, you'd pretty hard pressed to say that it *isn't* something based in the Runeterra universe, but, it is still an assumption. We've had little comments here and there about how Riot has tried looking into every genre imaginable, and the only reason its taking so long for this new game to come out is that they're own worst enemy is themselves. Apparently, they want to make a game that is as genre defining as League. But besides that.....that's all we got. Riot has done a fantastic job on not letting even a whisper of whatever this game is get out to the public. EDIT: That said, hype around Riot's next game is gaining some steam. Marc and Brandon moved to working on the new game, Ghostcrawler moved to it......so, it's apparent that Riot is shifting ever more resources into whatever this game is. Because of this, I kind of expect that we could hear *something* about this new game sometime next year.
Will the next game gonna be free or ?
Akaśhí (EUNE)
: Rewards unlocked alongside Honor Level 2
Yeah It was stupid of Riot to inform that those who doesn't have at least Honor Level 2 won't get it... It is extremely hard to level up in this thing my friend got Honor Level 5 but he played every single day at least 5 games in 5 months...It is too hard to level up in this Honor system... They didn't inform us for this for like 2-3 months before but the month before the season ends...
Rioter Comments
Jeddite (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaśhí,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JA75V7Ez,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T14:30:23.643+0000) > > Oh yeah nice. Well I have an Idea for example let's give A+ to students that have scored 100/100 and If he did a few bad things let's just automatically turn the A+ to F... Nice job with the terrible analogy, Jaydenn.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeddite,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JA75V7Ez,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T14:31:59.477+0000) > > Nice job with the terrible analogy, Jaydenn. Nice job with the terrible name writing, It is Jayden*
Rioter Comments
: The ranked rewards are for people who display skill and sportsmanship. If you're displaying skill (Gold ranking) but not sportsmanship (Honor level 0) you lose on your rewards. They're trying to foster players who do well and treat others with respect. If you can't treat others with respect, why should you be rewarded?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JA75V7Ez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T20:23:11.100+0000) > > The ranked rewards are for people who display skill and sportsmanship. If you're displaying skill (Gold ranking) but not sportsmanship (Honor level 0) you lose on your rewards. They're trying to foster players who do well and treat others with respect. If you can't treat others with respect, why should you be rewarded? Oh yeah nice. Well I have an Idea for example let's give A+ to students that have scored 100/100 and If he did a few bad things let's just automatically turn the A+ to F...
Rioter Comments
Kei143 (NA)
: You just need to stop harassing others.
I was chat restricted 2 months ago I'm still level honor 0 even though not even using the chat...
Rioter Comments
Doge2020 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaśhí,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jLR8Iz3l,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T17:50:31.455+0000) > > This is the problem even If you shit on them early game they just 1-shot you mid/late game which is frustrating believe me I lost half my hp once against a 0/5 Nasus... Against a nasus if you CC chain him properly (hopefully before he uses ult) then he can’t hit you with a q. It would also help if you bought defensive items in general.
Do you know that If the only counterplay against a champion is CC, It means he is broken...And No I can't build defensive Item as an Assassin rather than a Hexdrinker or Guardian Angel which don't help anyway...
Doge2020 (NA)
: The thing about those champs is that they are mid/late game powerhouses. Nasus reaches his best state during mid game because tri is best at mid game, and the tanks won’t be too tanky and the damage dealers won’t have all of their pen items to completely shed nasus. But nasus and veig has extremely shit early games, and we are in an early game damage and snowball meta so they perform very badly in this state of the game than in the past. Believe me as a nasus main I get shit on by early game champs a lot. Because stacking champs usually need to stack off of minions to get their stacks. By getting an early lead and then zoning them from the minions, you keep them away from precious gold for items and you stop them from stacking and getting more powerful. And they also have their own individual weaknesses. Nasus is a completely immobile juggernaut, he needs that tankyness so he can survive during fights, if you get caught by him and he pummels you with q then it’s kinda like your fault for getting caught by him. He can’t really get into melee range of you and q you if you cc him and walk away lol. With veig you gotta play around his cooldowns, especially e. During laning phase if he misses e then it is the best time to go in for a dive/gank because he has no cc or protection.
This is the problem even If you shit on them early game they just 1-shot you mid/late game which is frustrating believe me I lost half my hp once against a 0/5 Nasus...
Rioter Comments
Xidphel (NA)
: Well...Yeah. Bitch and the other things you say can get you banned EVENTUALLY depending on how you use them. You can use those bitches without belittling anyone and you won't even get a mark on your account. CALLING someone a bitch however will eventually get you a 10-game chat restriction, 25 if you continue and then a 14 day ban if you continue after that. As for Slavic, can't help you there.
Using the word "Bitch" should be bannable Im not against the system banning people saying words like that, my point is that Slavs can say It without getting banned... kurwa literally means bitch but no one gets banned for saying It...
: I dont think you can get banned for saying etc.
Wow you must be fun at parties... P.S etc. = et cetera(latin) that means literally "other things", "other"
Rioter Comments
Leto GT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akaśhí,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lrpTpOuE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-10-09T07:42:54.493+0000) > > Basically you are telling me to go farm top or bot while my team 4v5’s If you mean fight no. Although if you play a midlaner with tp like kassadin or tf with his r, you can go sideline and join the fight from there. What champions do you play usually?
I play Yasuo, Zed, Katarina, Irelia, Ryze and No It is not that I don't follow roam or get outroamed It happens when I play a mage that is not a good roamer and mostly a champion that cannot teleport or use ability to get in side lanes and yeah Teleport is actually not good right now so I don't pick it even at top
Leto GT (EUW)
: I'm sorry but not spaming ss is a big mistake. This can throw an entire game. You have to track your opponent the whole laning phase (this incluses warding properly) and even ping back the lane that is going to get ganked. For the aram game, its because you don't rotate to side lanes. You've to maximise your gold income. Its useless to go mid if there's 3 ppl on it with a big wave coming top or bot.
Basically you are telling me to go farm top or bot while my team 4v5’s ?
: Things I hate as midlaner: {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:91}} Basically every single assassin in this game is cancer
I agree for Akali Irelia LeBlanc but Yasuo, Zed and Talon - Yasuo and Zed will probably be banned as for Talon he is not that strong If you can dodge his 2nd W and get away from him so he can’t Q you for critical
Alzon (NA)
: Points 1 and 2 are understandable, but not point 3. Just go clear side lanes. Top clears one, you get the other. Mid lane after lane phase belongs to the ADC, who is in place for objectives.
You know when fights emerge you need to be there because you are the one who is ahead with levels and sometimes the one with the AoE damage so you cannot just go clear side lanes easily.
Show more

Akaśhí

Level 94 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion