Teh Song (NA)
: Here's what it comes down to. If a person has any reason they might have to afk or dc from a match, they shouldn't start one. In an on call status for your job? Don't start a match. Babysitting your tiny sibling who might need immediate attention? Don't start a match. So on and so forth. You have a medical condition that makes it so that you are always at risk of needing to suddenly leave. That means you should never start a match. Either uninstall or just play bot matches and TFT. You think I'm being a dick to you? No, I'm trying to make you stop being a dick to the other 9 players in your matches. If I ever develop any condition that could force me to leave at any time, I will never play pvp again, unless that condition somehow goes away. Because I actually respect other players.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiL1k5Vr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-09T19:10:50.103+0000) > > Here's what it comes down to. > > If a person has any reason they might have to afk or dc from a match, they shouldn't start one. > In an on call status for your job? Don't start a match. > Babysitting your tiny sibling who might need immediate attention? Don't start a match. > So on and so forth. > > You have a medical condition that makes it so that you are always at risk of needing to suddenly leave. > That means you should never start a match. > Either uninstall or just play bot matches and TFT. > > You think I'm being a dick to you? > No, I'm trying to make you stop being a dick to the other 9 players in your matches. > > If I ever develop any condition that could force me to leave at any time, I will never play pvp again, unless that condition somehow goes away. > Because I actually respect other players. it happends randomly. maybe once a month maybe twice aday. how should i have known
: People would insist you stop being afk in almost any game they can't leave simply because they don't believe you. If you have a notion you can't complete a league game you shouldn't start one.
> [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiL1k5Vr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-09T14:28:01.125+0000) > > People would insist you stop being afk in almost any game they can't leave simply because they don't believe you. If you have a notion you can't complete a league game you shouldn't start one. it was mid game ?
Midg3t (EUNE)
: How can they know youre not lying just because you dont want to play out that match?
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiL1k5Vr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-09T14:41:04.604+0000) > > How can they know youre not lying just because you dont want to play out that match? why would i keep typing to them if i wanted to leave the game? if i wanted to leave the game would it make a difference if i tell them i have x condition? either way im still gettign a penalty, unless yoru suggesting i like wasting my time with league players
: >"You are right to prioritize your health over a game Your teammates are right to report you for afk if you afk" ^ This. It sucks OP has heart issues. It also sucks that the team would have to play with an AFK. The issues may not be equal in terms of severity but that doesn't mean both parties don't have a right to be upset.
> [{quoted}](name=TheUrbanKitsune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PiL1k5Vr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-09T14:48:04.903+0000) > > Your teammates are right to report you for afk if you afk" > > ^ This. > > It sucks OP has heart issues. > It also sucks that the team would have to play with an AFK. > > The issues may not be equal in terms of severity but that doesn't mean both parties don't have a right to be upset. dont care weather i get an afk penalty. What i was astonished is that even though i mentioned how severe the situation is the lux kept insisting i go and keep playing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 1) That's as Mid, not support, and stop calling her a support mage. She is and always will be a "control mage" and can be played anywhere. 2) I've been playing and playing against Morgana for over 6 years. If you get almost one shot by Q, you have NO Magic resist. Adapt your damn build or learn to kite it, like with any other skill. When comparing damage to assassins, we're discussing shurity of the kills, the amount of penetration to built defenses, etc. As you said; to do even decent damage, Morgana has to be ahead. Assassins don't. Their entire kit is penetration, and outputs almost twice her damage. She CAN kill people who do not build vs her. But that's ANYONE. 3) The jungler is only F'd if they dived her turret..... generally otherwise, both escape with their lives. Liss can pull it off mid lane..... 4) You called it a root, and it's a CONDITIONAL stun. You can counter it and have 2 sec to kill her or 2 sec to get out. If you attack her, I guarantee she will Zhonya's, and then you use the other 1 second to get the hell out. 5) Zoe's Q isn't even a CC......
1) thats as mid and not support? so your saying a champion is bad because when they are supporting they dont have an efficient wave clear tool AS A SUPPORT? 2)first off,this never happened to me, i have had many squishies in my team who were pinned down and then morgana just blindly throws a q and does 60%+ of their hp, doesnt matter if they have mercs or any ad mr item.oh ant btw, commenting on a post about how morgana is bad and then saying she needs to be built against is dumb.does that mean i have to waste over 2 items as a tank just to build against morgana? that doesnt sound like a champion that is bad to me. 3)if they dived her tower? no..no..no. lissandra takes 3 seconds to escape while any cc reliant jungler gets litterally fucked because morgana has a point and click ability that says fuck off. 4)But i called it a stun on the previous comment you said, when she has movement speed and chasing you you really cant get out and if you try to attack her she zhonias at the last second, and one second to leave? one? you want me to walk how many units in one second? 5)exactly my point, doesnt do nearly the same damage doesnt even have the cc morganas ability does , its much harder to land and takes longer to set up, and yet her q still gets more hate. I wonder why morgana gets a HUGE skillshot that deals assasination potential damage AND gets the longest non ultimate root ability.
: No but elise is a terrible ganker anyway. There's more to the game than ganks and kills. You know this right? Ganks should be exceptions not rules. Against good players you shouldn't be pulling off gank after gank. Maybe in low elo this is possible, but the higher you go the harder it's going to be for you to successfully gank. Elise is a scaling jungler. Her damage when ahead is very high to single targets and her survivability is fairly high for what should be a squishy mage. So if you farm your jungle and pick good ganks Morgana shouldn't be an issue for you. In extended fights black shield is not effective. In short lane ganks it's pretty strong. You're not playing the match up correctly. If you see Morgana is bot lane then you should only gank that lane if 1.) they're hyper pushed and 2.) if there's no other lane that is easier to gank. The problem with you, and other low elo players, is you think the game is all about kills. Go farm up. Go counter jungle. Go take objectives. Diving Morgana and forcing interactions with her is playing into Morgana's strength. It's like walking into heimerdinger's turrets to fight. Don't play into your opponents strengths. Go do something more effective.
what does your opinion elise's ganking state have anything to do with morgana?i gave her as an example to cc, and when did ii every say the game was about ganks and kills let alone the fact that i didint meantion kills. never said a jungler should be able to gank your lane but when a jungler's enitre combo gets wasted just because your champion has a point and click bullshit cc immune shield in mid lane then thats a problen. yea,but elise most of the time needs her e to engage onto a target, so she really wont even be able to use her damage without even getting the chance to pin the laner down. matchup correctly? hold up, your saying morgana didnt need a nerf because she strong in mid and then you say apparently shes strong enough that i have to counter pick her and dodge if i pick mid first and choose a bad matchup.make up your mind. first off, i am talking about morgana mid , isnt it obvious ? morgana wasnt NEARLY the problem bot as she was mid; in high diamond and above morgana had a 53% + win rate for like 3 patches for a champion whos main job is to spam the wave to clear it and throw blindly skillshots. so your telliing me again that morgana is so broken that they have to be HYPER pushed for me to gank? well guess what, in high elo games not everyone is a r%%%%% who pushes lane regardless of what their jungler tells them so does that by your logic make morgana ungankable in high elo? Again, never said anything about kills.You just assume because you want to belittle me. Objectives,farm and split pushing other lanes as a jungler is what i do best but you wouldnt know that because you just assumed because of my elo and because i talked about ganks that i only care about kills.And again,i can not dive morgana as an assasin? so your telling me that if i pick any assasin in the jungle i might as well ignore bot or mid morgana because thats bad? I dont need ganking and jungling advice from a morgana one trick who has played as a jungler about 7 times the entire season, just because you got to platinum playing brain dead champions like lulu or janna doesnt mean you can tell me how to play my role, next time i want jungle advice i rather ask an experience player who knows more about the lane or the jungler than a platinum lulu janna morg support main.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Download the replay, clip the part you want to show and upload it to a video sharing platform (vimeo or whatever) Sorry if I was passive aggressive btw just had my snack and I am less hostile now :P Edit: after you clip the part you want you will find the video file in the lol user files (might be program files not 100% sure about that)
too much effort for him so he is never gonna post it most probably.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y2eyTahM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-07T18:29:26.111+0000) > > She can't that's why. You did not lose half your hp her q with 5 points into it does about 500 damage and that amount is probably to high since zoe probably has a full item by that time she puts 5 points into it. So it is impossible to lose half your hp to a zoe q. But i DID lose half of my HP to a Zoe Q
no ,it was most likely a e q
: > [{quoted}](name=AlexTheGrandWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAYeBjZY,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-04-10T10:59:37.060+0000) > > how about giving players the option to wait more for the role they want? Because you aren’t the only one waiting to get in game.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAYeBjZY,comment-id=000000050000,timestamp=2019-04-10T12:17:49.852+0000) > > Because you aren’t the only one waiting to get in game. what if theres a special queue for people who want to wait more for either more fair matchmaking like battlerite or more chance if not getting their role.
: > [{quoted}](name=AlexTheGrandWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=jNaZZgVj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-01T17:28:32.148+0000) > > i have read a crap ton of posts about reworking or changing kindred in the past 4 years, but never have i seen a more stupid idea. Care to bring up an actual argument, or are you just basing this on a weak understanding of the lore and bias for the current design?
hey kindred mains , we know you got used to your champion and have spend thousands of games and hours on took a lot of effort and time to master,we also know you have gotten use to it,and some have spent time reading lore and trivia about them....so basically fuck you were splitting them to two champions because "it doesnt deliver to the thematic of kindred".you know how irritating its gonna being able to pick one and not the other? fuck it lets make quinn one champ,and lets make nunu &willump and sejuani maybe too.
: Actually elise is very good against Morgana. She easily breaks the shield, her spiderlings block Morgana's Q as well. If you can't beat Morgana as Elise you're seriously misplaying Elise. Oh and her repel cancel's Morgana's ult.
"she easily brakes the shield", most of the time with elise you have no other option but to start the gank with her stun ,any jungler who relies on their skillshot is just removed. your saying elise is gonna walk up to morgana,wait for her slow w to walk up and take shield or aa her and then e? yeap like that can happen.
: 1) Her waveclear averages 4-5 CS/minute. 2) Her damage is nowhere NEAR an assassin's. 3) So? Many champs can 1v2 a jungler+ laner. 4) Her Root is NOT an aoe. It's single target. 5) Morgana's Q has the slowest projectile speed of ANY rooting ability.
1)thats not bad for a support mage 2) ? you have obviously never played late game against morgana, have fun being squishy and taking 60% of your hp with q , and no joke she can kill u just with q pool aa. 3)yea, but none have such a bulshit easy way of doi ng it, lissandra takes up to 3 seconds, morgana just has to click on her self and ANY cc junger is litterally fucked. 4)was talking about her ultimate which is a stun aoe, not the most broken but still. 5)and IT SHOULD BE,compare it to zoe q , zoe's q is much harder to land and does LESS damage than a morgana q ,its slow but its a HUGE hitbox that takes up nearly half the lane.
: But shes always been that way, besides some small buffs on her W and movement speed on her ult, which can be obtained via sorcery tree anyway. The CD on black shield is ridiculously long already and any burst mage can break the shield before they cc her.
just because a champion has been broken and riot hasnt noitced , doesnt mean they cant nerf it. case and point is varus,
: Kindred is more like a legend of a spirit given form for the game The YouTuber necrit Has a video explaining them somewhere
he doesnt really explain it,he gives his opinion of it. they arent just spirits,would a normal spirit eventually kill asol like a rioter confirmed
: Let's make Lamb and Wolf separate champions, similar to Xayah and Rakan
i have read a crap ton of posts about reworking or changing kindred in the past 4 years, but never have i seen a more stupid idea.
Ironmad (EUNE)
: So her shield makes you CC immune for a few sec and you can break it with 1 spell because it's sooo weak. It's basically like Riven, Noc or Malz shield now. It can take 1, maybe 2 hits of CC and a loooong coldown.
no, her cc shield is so dumb , its a big fuck you to any cc jungler, like imagine being an elise , flashing and using e to predict morgana , and instead of being awarded for that amazing use of her flash e, turns out you wasted mana and flash cuz she pressed one button thats like on a 18 sec cd.
: another morgana nerf????!?!?!?!
well lets see, as a mage she had access got access to good waveclear , assasin potential damage as a mage , a ability that litterally says fuck you to any cc jungler , an aoe root , the biggest non ultimate root with more damage than zoe's q , easier to land and less punishing or even skill to land. should i say more?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AlexTheGrandWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAYeBjZY,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-04-10T10:59:37.060+0000) > > how about giving players the option to wait more for the role they want? Because you aren’t the only one waiting to get in game.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAYeBjZY,comment-id=000000050000,timestamp=2019-04-10T12:17:49.852+0000) > > Because you aren’t the only one waiting to get in game. no, i meant make a queue for people who want to wait more time for more of a chance to get a role.
: > [{quoted}](name=AlexTheGrandWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2019-04-10T11:00:55.517+0000) > > "same as she always was".. yea in support lane, but transitioning a champion in another lane and increasing their ratios is diffrent 1. She didn't transition, she is played more in general because of the upgrade, and only what,2% in mid? Big deal, I've personally never seen Morgana mid unless I took her. It was unlikely to stay that way, though. 2. Why is that a bad thing, though, why can't she be a support main who works mid too? Lux is mid main who works as support. Brand and Zyra too, Yasuo works both top and mid, and apparently bot too, why can't a support main step out? 3. Ratios weren't increased that much, but even so, they are nerfing her at the wrong places. Why her shield if it's a support-based skill? Q alone I'd live with, but shield too? like adcs aren't going down quickly enough already... I mean honestly, this is a nerf to bot lane in general, not just Morgana. I'll play her the same way as always, it just won't be as effective, and it's my adc who'll be dying more.
they are nerfing her at the wrong places? ratio isnt too high ? look that to me might be a point in argue but your reason not to nerf her shield is because its a support based ability? wut no,by that logic any cc or shielding that can benefit your allies is a support tool,nautilous hook ? dont nerf cuz its support ? lol
: This honestly pisses me off. She's the same as she's always been, good but not too good. Those who take her mid are usually support mains who actually know how to play her and want to have a tiny bit of fun in some other lane, like me. And of course she's more popular now when she actually looks visually pleasing. But nooooo, god forbid we allow that, god forbid a support champ dares venture out of their mold. But hey, Yasuo roaming every freaking lane he wants? Totally fine, nothing wrong there...
"same as she always was".. yea in support lane, but transitioning a champion in another lane and increasing their ratios is diffrent
: Then we lose position select, and it goes back to pick/call order. AKA "everyone is autofilled"
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAYeBjZY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-10T03:28:52.287+0000) > > Then we lose position select, and it goes back to pick/call order. > > AKA "everyone is autofilled" how about giving players the option to wait more for the role they want?
Fargo79 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AlexTheGrandWolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OOopG2XL,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-04-10T10:30:56.647+0000) > > excuse me but what? morgana mid is super oppressive,not just because of her design but her ratios. > > in THE CURRENT meta shes fucking atrocious to deal with, she has assasination potential with her q , because 3 seconds is more than enough for morgana to burst someone down with her current ap ratios. > > for example, dont u find it the least opressive that zoe has to time up to 4 seconds a extremely thin q skillshot to even do damage ? and mid to late game morgana's q does more damage and is much easier to land with the massive hitbox (not complaining about it). > > now, im not using zoe as an example because i have a praising or hatred against zoe or morgana but its ridiculous. its funny how morganas q does more damage than zoe's q with more ease and less dodging potential. even if you put zoe's bubble in the equation there are times when morgana's q e aa combo does more damage. > > Now that would be perfectly fine if you didint count one thing..Shes *not an assasin* > > shes a mage. now i am not labeling her and oppressing her into a single role just to deny her to mid. The reason i said this is because shes a mage with such high ratios that she also becomes a fucking assassin. > > she has in mid: > up to 4 seconds and deals massive damage, sometimes even nearly killing a squishy just with q e > > and more. > > those would be mostly fine if her ratios warent so extremely high that it feels like getting hit > by a truck if she has farm. > > assassination ratio damage on a poking mage is absolutely cancer. imagine bard's q doing the same lol. > > > i really dont get why morgana mains have this huge obsession saying that riot and the community > are only hating on her because she was a support and went mid (and yes i know she was originally mid) > > but the fact of the matter is when she does more damage than one of if not the highest bursting > ap champion and has massive wave clear , immune to cc, massive cc her self ,poke and cc > jungle immunity is just dumb. sorry but ill have to disagree.. her snare is only 3 secs if maxed and 90% of the time its obvious when she is looking to set up on it.. so in that case stand behind a minion.. i will agree that the hitbox needs a tweak.. not nearly as bad at the OLD Nid spears.. but yes its kind big.. but with that being said it means it also gets caught by minions when it shouldnt.. Morg mid has one job.. push the lane and take tower.. use shield to get out of a gank.. but with the release of soo many champs over the years she cant really do that anymore.. Morgs snare is pretty much her only saving grace for her Kit.. cause IF she misses that then she is open season to be pounced on..
> sorry but ill have to disagree.. her snare is only 3 secs if maxed and 90% of the time its obvious when she is looking to set up on it.. so in that case stand behind a minion.. and? with zoe its more obvious because for it to even deal damage close to morganas she has to shoot it in the air, wait 1.5 seconds and then shoot it,and that take about 3-4 seconds AND has a animation. morgana just has an animation and q is slower, which makes not only much easier to land but rewards her MUCH more by cc the target for up to 3 seconds, dealing more damage, about 5-6 the hit box and giving her more options to damage them. > Morgs snare is pretty much her only saving grace for her Kit.. cause IF she misses that then she is open season to be pounced on.. "her cc is her only saving grace"..... so is it for EVERY immobile cc mage, but u dont see for example syndra nearly being much of a problem. And no, it isnt, she has her ultimate, (even if its not reliable as her q ) and a relatively spamamble shield that litterally just says a big fuck you to litterally any cc engaging jungler.
: excuse me but what? morgana mid is super oppressive,not just because of her design but her ratios. in THE CURRENT meta shes fucking atrocious to deal with, she has assasination potential with her q , because 3 seconds is more than enough for morgana to burst someone down with her current ap ratios. for example, dont u find it the least opressive that zoe has to time up to 4 seconds a extremely thin q skillshot to even do damage ? and mid to late game morgana's q does more damage and is much easier to land with the massive hitbox (not complaining about it). now, im not using zoe as an example because i have a praising or hatred against zoe or morgana but its ridiculous. its funny how morganas q does more damage than zoe's q with more ease and less dodging potential. even if you put zoe's bubble in the equation there are times when morgana's q e aa combo does more damage. Now that would be perfectly fine if you didint count one thing..Shes *not an assasin* shes a mage. now i am not labeling her and oppressing her into a single role just to deny her to mid. The reason i said this is because shes a mage with such high ratios that she also becomes a fucking assassin. she has in mid: > - good wave clear > - Massive assassination damage > - good poking tool > - longest cc ability which is non ultimate > - Ap ratios that making trading with her absolutely bullshit > - strong cc aoe ability > - Relatively spammable shield that denies ANY cc and any magic damage for a good amount of time > - cc shield makes her literally immune to cc jungler like elise etc > - late game in team fights she has a oppressive relatively spamamble (for the things it does) cc ability that roots up to 4 seconds and deals massive damage, sometimes even nearly killing a squishy just with q e > - ranged (able to poke melee) > - melee trades like talon are absolutely a night mare for them and more. those would be mostly fine if her ratios warent so extremely high that it feels like getting hit by a truck if she has farm. assassination ratio damage on a poking mage is absolutely cancer. imagine bard's q doing the same lol. i really dont get why morgana mains have this huge obsession saying that riot and the community are only hating on her because she was a support and went mid (and yes i know she was originally mid) but the fact of the matter is when she does more damage than one of if not the highest bursting ap champion and has massive wave clear , immune to cc, massive cc her self ,poke and cc jungle immunity is just dumb.
gotta love the fact that morgana mains be downvoting without leaving a reason. hate it when a champion main downvotes a comment or post or even criticism without arguing. Just because it undermines the champion in their eyes and they dont like ti when someone disagrees with them they downvote. if your gonna downvote at least leave your opinion on why you disagree with me instead of just blindly hating on a comment just because it disagrees with a opinion u have and u are so ignorant instead of admitting the post is correct u downvote. Because if u disagreed and had a ACTUAL REASON or had any form of counter points u would explain your self rather than your only reason being u are a champion main and just dont like people talking bad about your champion. Its annoying how champion mains just blindly copy and paste their opinions from the higher up elo ones without actually understanding them. A diamond {{champion:35}} shaco main might have a reason to lets say want a buff , and a lot of shaco mains would spam that but they wouldn't really care to understand the diamond shacos reason he wants a buff or the reason why he is in a weak spot, they are like parrots and just imitate a opinion but with no soul, they dont care the middle point (explanation on why X champions Needs X change) , they only care about the ending point (The fact that they Need X change , not the reason they do) so in reality they dont really have an opinion,and in their minds they cant be wrong because someone high elo said it, but surprise surprise,people can make mistakes.
: Why is Morgana mid getting gutted? Why?
excuse me but what? morgana mid is super oppressive,not just because of her design but her ratios. in THE CURRENT meta shes fucking atrocious to deal with, she has assasination potential with her q , because 3 seconds is more than enough for morgana to burst someone down with her current ap ratios. for example, dont u find it the least opressive that zoe has to time up to 4 seconds a extremely thin q skillshot to even do damage ? and mid to late game morgana's q does more damage and is much easier to land with the massive hitbox (not complaining about it). now, im not using zoe as an example because i have a praising or hatred against zoe or morgana but its ridiculous. its funny how morganas q does more damage than zoe's q with more ease and less dodging potential. even if you put zoe's bubble in the equation there are times when morgana's q e aa combo does more damage. Now that would be perfectly fine if you didint count one thing..Shes *not an assasin* shes a mage. now i am not labeling her and oppressing her into a single role just to deny her to mid. The reason i said this is because shes a mage with such high ratios that she also becomes a fucking assassin. she has in mid: > - good wave clear > - Massive assassination damage > - good poking tool > - longest cc ability which is non ultimate > - Ap ratios that making trading with her absolutely bullshit > - strong cc aoe ability > - Relatively spammable shield that denies ANY cc and any magic damage for a good amount of time > - cc shield makes her literally immune to cc jungler like elise etc > - late game in team fights she has a oppressive relatively spamamble (for the things it does) cc ability that roots up to 4 seconds and deals massive damage, sometimes even nearly killing a squishy just with q e > - ranged (able to poke melee) > - melee trades like talon are absolutely a night mare for them and more. those would be mostly fine if her ratios warent so extremely high that it feels like getting hit by a truck if she has farm. assassination ratio damage on a poking mage is absolutely cancer. imagine bard's q doing the same lol. i really dont get why morgana mains have this huge obsession saying that riot and the community are only hating on her because she was a support and went mid (and yes i know she was originally mid) but the fact of the matter is when she does more damage than one of if not the highest bursting ap champion and has massive wave clear , immune to cc, massive cc her self ,poke and cc jungle immunity is just dumb.
Dreampod (NA)
: As a mathematician and biologist I LOVE this answer.
hey man,the parent rioter who wrote the sentence "matter imitates the shape of greater energies" has interested me but every time i try to research it i cant find anything of that exact phrasing about matter. mind sending me a source or anything.
: > [{quoted}](name=FREE DOUBLEBUFFS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cfEdVAJd,comment-id=0079,timestamp=2016-03-17T18:34:55.797+0000) > > Lore question: Are all dragons descendants of Aurelion Sol? Would that make him the progenitor of all dragons? They way that I've thought about it is that matter imitates the shape of greater energies, similar to how a logarithmic spiral is found in a nautilus shell and a galaxy.
hey, i have been reading this sentence quite a lot of times for the past year but i cant find anything about the sentence you are saying. I am refering to "matter imitates the shape of greater energies" source please?
: They may not interact with time in a conventional manner however this does not mean they do not obey them. Zoe has lived for millennia, it is similar fashion to a regular person, someone who has been doing a something consistently over a period of time would be better than someone newly exposed to said experience, with few exceptions. Based on Diana's story we have a hint at how they access the knowledge and memories of their predecessors, they do not have full control over all of their memories and possibly have yet to have seen them all. It is similar to Avatar in where, they have access to past experiences, however Leona and Diana themselves are very new and not that knowledgeable, and wonder have to actively seek out memories for answers. Unlike Pantheon, who should actively and instantly have access to past experiences because he fully controls his host. Hence why the length of time and aptitude for being an Aspect is important in the case of Leona, Diana and Zoe.
But Leona and Diana are diffrent,and according to kindred’s lore they don’t obey them Zoe is still childish to the near point of insanity and even though she is powerful , Leona has the ability to literally stand blind any thing by standing near it. Knowledge isn’t always equal to age , she is still a childish soul who’s never grown up and still lacks knowledge and her personality often blinds her ability to fight to her extend. And I’m reminding you , kindred has existed for longer than Zoe has but that doesn’t mean they can kill her.
: I'm not saying Riot is good at balancing by any measure. But this would be awful on so many levels. First off, the vast majority of players in this game seem to think they are balance geniuses which isn't the case at all. Although Riot clearly struggles in balancing even simple things, the player base would get it far worse. And that's not even mentioning the massive amounts of bias that would be included in player suggestions of their champion mains. Of whom they will lie and defend to their grave. Obviously nobody has any evidence of any of this, and these are all just suppositions, but if you want the best proof available, you need only look on the game play forums after a champion release or a massive patch. During those times, the boards are littered with players claiming that their main champions are perfectly balanced when they are objectively overpowered. Just no...
im not saying take ALL suggestions , take some. they did this a couple of times and it turned out good. they work at the balance design team, they should know which opinions are healthy and which are straight up crap.
Dynikus (NA)
: Frankly, a vast, vast majority of players don't know anything about proper balance or how a champion with a problematic kit should be changed. Not even the players that play the champion the most.
i dont agree BUT you said most? so that means there is still some people who know right ? thats why i am saying to get SOME of the opinions that seem healthy, NOT ALL.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Emo Twink (OCE)
: I want {{champion:99}} to get new models/animations since she only has like 4 useable skins, but top of my list is {{champion:1}} . She was the first champion VU and could use another one, with her lore update etc., and updates to her kit (maybe just her shield). Plus she has 1820 skin thats worse than a 975 skin.
usable? lux has the second most skins in the game lmaoooooo
: > So your saying that knowledge and especially age equals power? Id agree Going based of Rioter explanation for Zoe's power level, in the case of the Aspects at least, we haven't seen any signs of this from the Ascended. I would also reason that indeed _some_ Ascended are of equal/ greater power than the Aspects, however, that would necessitate an explanation into how big of a role celestial concepts play in Shuriman Ascension. **** Especially in the case of the Darkin, Rioters claim their concepts were lost to the world, but do the Darkin themselves still possess them? If not that would make the Darkin, post-entrapment, appear much less intimidating as their main powers would solely be blood magic. I personally hope Tryndamere's connection to Aatrox will reveal that the Darkin still have some remnant of celestial power left.
but wasnt this proven false since aatrox said in his lore he couldnt come back to his ascended stage or even be free or die?
: The main reason {{champion:142}} has access to power greater than any of the Aspects is because of how long she's been an Aspect. Meaning there is equal potential for the other Aspects to attain power as dangerous as her own. For example {{champion:89}} and {{champion:131}} may attain the ability to move at the speed of light based on there in game dashes, Leona may attain supernova heat and Diana gravity manipulation. Taric may even be able to 'freeze' stars into a solid state. While Pantheon's potential power up could be left to speculation. A magical ritual =/= a magical attack, there are 2 different intentions behind them, so celestial magic should be able to harm the Ascended, otherwise Aurelion Sol wouldn't have been able to kill Pantheon.
? but aspects and gods like kindred dont obey the laws of reality just like you said ,for example kindred can be anywhere at any time at any speed and has been out much longer than zoe but that doesn't mean she can beat zoe. also since they dont obey the law of time, how does time progression in skill count ? for all you might know time can flow differently with leona and zoe and there is now way to know, but since we know time doesn't count with them it doesn't make sense. in this case knowledge doesn't count with age since it is stated in leona's lore that she got memories and knowledge from past lifes and millions of years and so did diana, so what your argument literally makes 0 sense. {{item:3190}} {{summoner:14}} {{champion:89}} **PRAISE THE SUN** {{champion:89}} {{summoner:14}} {{item:3190}}
Terozu (NA)
: Compared to Zoe Leona is basically a bug. Zoe has had more time with, is much more in sync with, and was given much more power by her aspect. Of the known Aspect champs Zoe is by far the most powerful. Being able to beat Leona does not mean you could beat Zoe anymore than stepping on an ant means you could 1v1 Mike Tyson in his prime. A child could do one. While Azir and Xerath are indeed extremely powerful ascended, Zoe is an extremely powerful Aspect. And Aspects are naturally, even if not by much, more powerful than the Ascended at base. Flat out the only Ascended that could possibly match Zoe is Xerath due to his tampering with the ritual, and even then it's unknown who is more powerful, but if we go on what we know about Aspects and Ascended Zoe is the more likely to win unless something about Xeraths aspect would give him an edge in the fight.
? but aspects and gods like kindred dont obey the laws of reality just like you said ,for example kindred can be anywhere at any time at any speed and has been out much longer than zoe but that doesn't mean she can beat zoe. also since they dont obey the law of time, how does time progression in skill count ? for all you might know time can flow differently with leona and zoe and there is now way to know, but according to you since time doesn't count with them it doesn't make sense. in this case knowledge doesn't count with age since it is stated in leona's lore that she got memories and knowledge from past lifes and millions of years and so did diana, so what your argument literally makes 0 sense. {{item:3190}} {{summoner:14}} {{champion:89}} **PRAISE THE SUN** {{champion:89}} {{summoner:14}} {{item:3190}}
: Everyone put your hands in the air for the greatest band in all of League history!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=A Bad Varus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vVJhw9Ut,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-05T14:43:26.414+0000) > > You weren't disappointed enough with the first one? HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHA SO TRUE LMAO
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Uriel (EUW)
: Trolling on its term itself is not banable, because "trolling" is very subjective and too wide to punish on. Whatever one player does may be differently perceived by the other players but their intent may not have been malice. That having said, I think the word you are looking for is "Griefing"; Deliberately causing counter-productivity towards your own team or explicitly/intentionally assisting the enemy team. Forms of this are giving out champion locations, betraying gank, push or objective opportunities, etc. Things that are not banable/reportable offenses include, and not necessarily limited to; - Playing a champion or lane for the first time - playing a role that a champion initially doesn't belong in - purchasing items that aren't standard for your champion - harvesting CS as a support role - grabbing camps/buffs from a jungle as non-jungler These are not considered malficient intent or aid the enemy team, and thus they are not a bannable offence. In which case, I recommend not wasting too much energy/effort into behavior like this. Not because it can cause you to get into trouble, but simply because it's not worth the effort. Also, the gamemode platform this happens on, means nothing to the grayzone explained above. The only factor that plays a role is that also the 'troller' will have something to lose if he messes up.
> [{quoted}](name=Uriel,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pjyHTjOM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-30T02:23:23.102+0000) > > Trolling on its term itself is not banable, because "trolling" is very subjective and too wide to punish on. Whatever one player does may be differently perceived by the other players but their intent may not have been malice. > > That having said, I think the word you are looking for is "Griefing"; Deliberately causing counter-productivity towards your own team or explicitly/intentionally assisting the enemy team. Forms of this are giving out champion locations, betraying gank, push or objective opportunities, etc. Things that are not banable/reportable offenses include, and not necessarily limited to; > - Playing a champion or lane for the first time > - playing a role that a champion initially doesn't belong in > - purchasing items that aren't standard for your champion > - harvesting CS as a support role > - grabbing camps/buffs from a jungle as non-jungler > These are not considered malficient intent or aid the enemy team, and thus they are not a bannable offence. In which case, I recommend not wasting too much energy/effort into behavior like this. Not because it can cause you to get into trouble, but simply because it's not worth the effort. > > Also, the gamemode platform this happens on, means nothing to the grayzone explained above. The only factor that plays a role is that also the 'troller' will have something to lose if he messes up. playing a champion outside his role is a bannable offence https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cupmb/2_million_mastery_point_smite_support_singed/
: Sorry about your old account :(, funny to see your new summoner name tho! And appreciate the love for the music, Ed did a great job on Jhin its def one of my favs as well. My all time fav is the Urf login music though. Nothing can top that imo
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=X8BfXl1K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T22:08:26.062+0000) > > Sorry about your old account :(, funny to see your new summoner name tho! And appreciate the love for the music, Ed did a great job on Jhin its def one of my favs as well. My all time fav is the Urf login music though. Nothing can top that imo *cough* *cough* kindred login screen *cough* *cough*
: Keep telling yourself that. She one of the two most unregulated champs in the game and it's EASY to predict and self program your jungle marks if you're a good player. You will never ever lose a mark if you are good, and easily can get 6 marks by 4-5 minutes into the game, which results in lopsided jungle pressure. At that point she can invade and beat anybody. She has no real jungle counters anymore. They've all been removed by her longer range and more accessible slow. Marks are not random. They only feel that way when you have no clue how to play the champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0kZbZkXR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-06T23:56:08.489+0000) > > Keep telling yourself that. She one of the two most unregulated champs in the game and it's EASY to predict and self program your jungle marks if you're a good player. You will never ever lose a mark if you are good, and easily can get 6 marks by 4-5 minutes into the game, which results in lopsided jungle pressure. At that point she can invade and beat anybody. She has no real jungle counters anymore. They've all been removed by her longer range and more accessible slow. > > Marks are not random. They only feel that way when you have no clue how to play the champ. 6 marks at 4 minutes? are you stupid ? its barely possible to get 4 and you think 6? do the maths lmao it does not work like that. and saying that a good kindred player can control and self program to get the marks is bullshit, a good JUNGLER can do that and just call their teammate to help,kindred is on the disadvantage because the marks are at the enemy jg so if the enemy knows her timers he can do the same lmao
Rioter Comments
: Hi. I'm not really sure what the path forward for Kindred should look like, but I passed the thread on to Wrekz (their original designer) to see what he thinks about the character generally. Sorry I can't offer much more than that at this time.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mYiKyKE2,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-03-10T20:18:20.647+0000) > > Hi. I'm not really sure what the path forward for Kindred should look like, but I passed the thread on to Wrekz (their original designer) to see what he thinks about the character generally. Sorry I can't offer much more than that at this time. what happened?this post is a month old and i keep visiting it every day to check for an answer,so what did wrekz thing of this?
Show more

AlexTheGrandWolf

Level 129 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion