: Just make another account and spend half that on boosts, you'll have a level 30 forever there and can switch at will.
> [{quoted}](name=S Tier Waifu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gjdUENhf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-19T22:27:54.670+0000) > > Just make another account and spend half that on boosts, you'll have a level 30 forever there and can switch at will. No, we dont want to to play on another account or make any more accounts that one we have already or to pay anything for playing in Europe. Thats why barriers in games exist because of people having that weak thinking like yours exploited by investors for profit providing no service in return. We should have a a dedicated forum boards to split silly thinking and intelligent thinking.
Rioter Comments
: whats happening with afk people?
Played this game for 8 years, afk was never stopped. Riot's incompetence of doing anything
: LeaverBuster is a joke and doesnt afraid people, instaed riot is promoting people of afking.
: How do you feel about the kayle changes?
Ex Kayle main, after rework it feels she lacks that she gained something...
Rioter Comments
: Sylas should have his heal looked at
We full build team vs this broken champion made by jellyfishbrain rito team: Stats dont include how much dmg did he absorb with his shild but look at heal and I ask why the f he can heal himself?????????? https://imgur.com/a/TtToeSj
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Sylas heal is still total bullshit
Have a look on my last game! We are full build and I had so much stress in that game with my team mates to kill this bastard overpowered healing tard champion made by jellyfish brain ritoteam. https://imgur.com/a/TtToeSj
Antyss08 (EUNE)
: Sylas a dumb product of very unskilled champion designers facts!
Here is stats with his heal, too bad no status how much his shield absorbed dmg. https://imgur.com/a/TtToeSj
Kai Guy (NA)
: "Passive: While Hijack is available, Sylas can select a target enemy champion to** gain a copy of their ultimate ability** at the cost of mana. Sylas cannot select the same champion again for a set duration." Its like online piracy, you copy the OG you don't remove it. There is no expectation set that this ability will CC/CD enemy R. Or needs it to be off Cd. Point click and copy what their R is. Some times game devs use a phrase to explain a mechanic. Some examples for Leauge are Stasis, Charm,Stun, knock-up, Fear. Reality will have different context but it should not be this difficult for you to understand and adapt to the mechanic even if the name bugs you.
You cant copy something that I do not have, learned, accessed, obtained, possessed, owned or available to my skill bar yet! Whats so hard with that jellyfish fish brain??
: Sylas doesn´t need a heal and a shield, change my mind.
Can someone explain this to me? https://imgur.com/a/TtToeSj
: So we need LCS, to prove to Riot that CS bounty is the dumbest thing ever?
https://i.imgur.com/pkgiizx.jpg https://i.imgur.com/pkgiizx I play this game since season 1 and I didnt play after season 6 because I didnt like how the game changes and I returned to try a bit and its so horrible. Just now I had a game were enemy team swain 2/15 almost surpassed us in gold and surpassed us in lvl. How in the world does the gold sistem works now? It wasnt like this first 6 seasons were a bad useless player can have this much gold from nothing? Does the game now prevents someone to be "behind" ? I won mid against zed, my friend a seaon 1 player too, beat the crap out of swain and look at swain gold and lvl, he should had 9k gold and be lvl 13. As I play with my friend since season 1 we dont understand why this game gets tons of reworks, changes and patches that replace or brakes things in game from oldest patches. The outcome of my game wasnt because they were skilled or anything, they lost almost all towers and swain to almost have same gold as me but he got higher lvl that me? This has to do with changes in game, with gold sistem and other things that prevents players who perform very bad to be "behind" how generous!
: Again: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=66EPyrVE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T07:21:01.630+0000) > > **It's not a literal "steal", as then you would lose access to it, which you don't.**
Even if it would literal mean "steal" you couldnt not do it anyway because Im lvl 5, same logic would still apply regardless. You relay on "lose access or just access" to make a valid argument wich fails everytime, I still dont have access to my ultimate in the end. Or I can select something else instead of my ultimate at lvl 6 you shouldnt have my ulti if I dont have. You need me to have my ulti but I need to be lvl 6 and have my ulti on my skill bar, same requirement should still apply. I dont have the access to my ultimate so in the end is not available or present in my skill bar yet, why should be available for you then? Your argument is weak, fails against my proper argument. **Sylas cant have my ulti until I learn it.** Isnt simple?
: I don't think you read my comment. > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=66EPyrVE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T07:21:01.630+0000) > >** But you still have the ult. You just don't have access to it. It's still there on your skill bar**. > > > **It's not a literal "steal", as then you would lose access to it, which you don't.**
It says steal, he steals something that I do not have, learned, accessed, obtained, possessed, owned or available to my skill bar yet! Logic god damn it, how in the world I that doesnt make sense to you? Why what Im saying would be wrong and wouldnt make more sense? Prove me wrong, I dare you!
: > You cant steal something that I havent learned. But you still have the ult. You just don't have access to it. It's still there on your skill bar. For any other champion, if they reach 6 before you, they have an ult. How is it at all fair for Sylas that if he reaches 6 before his opponent, then he doesn't get an ult yet? His ult is that he can copy the effects of the ult of whatever champion he targets. It's not a literal "steal", as then you would lose access to it, which you don't.
How the hell can that really make sense? You know yourself this is silly, so silly that you cant really say it. You cant steal something that I dont have, I dont posses , I dont have the knowledge of it yet, I didnt mastered or obtained! IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS to my ultimate neither you can because you are stealing something that I dont have! Does this make sense? What if I dont want to chose at lvl 6 my ultimate so that I will kill him with others abilities? Does this makes sense?
cabbysb (NA)
: The ulti idea was a good one but the rest of the kit is very MEH.
His ulti cant be called a "idea" is not something to call it a idea at all, its just cheap and uninspired ultimate that was made because they had nothing else. Plus if he gets lvl 6 ahead of you he cant steal your ultiamate that you havent learned yet and yet he can use it thats also a great idea! Healed himseld for 19K with out having a healer support, 54K dmg taken damn status for tanks with ap dmg items. So sad I cant find status for dmg absorbed because he can do that as well.
Rioter Comments
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antyss08,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYFhNE4G,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:36:32.708+0000) > > are you dumb? > how many champions are in league? > Players play on average with 3-4 champions, others focus only on 2 to get master them fully. > You cant even read the pick rate list, ivern is the last picked champion ever in league, the bottom of bottom! > Kayle is not even in top 20 less picked champion, what the hell are you talking about? > Kayle had above 50% win rate every season, Kayle can be pleased as any role, Kayle can destroy the most picked Champion such as Yasuo, Zed, etc.... Kayle is in the bottom 10 picked champions in every region. 136/143 in NA for example Are you maybe checking something else? Ivern is just above kayle, being present in 1,88% of games while kayle is picked in 1,69% of all games. (NA stats) Played pretty much only by OTPs. She is also the one with the oldest kit in the bottom 10 champions
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYFhNE4G,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:49:42.836+0000) > > Kayle is in the bottom 10 picked champions in every region. 136/143 in NA for example > Are you maybe checking something else? > Ivern is just above kayle, being present in 1,88% of games while kayle is picked in 1,69% of all games. (NA stats) > > Played pretty much only by OTPs. She is also the one with the oldest kit in the bottom 10 champions Before patch 8.23 there were 1.246.200 active Kayle players world wide and at 9.2 reached 623.100 active Kayle players so I dont know why 8.23 caused half of kayle base to drop. I come after I reasearch the patch, I havent played much after season 6.
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antyss08,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYFhNE4G,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:32:04.694+0000) > > What kind of logic is that? > There no real argument that the original Kayle fails in some perspective that makes her not to be picked, its because league has too many champions and Kayle can play against anyone and destroy Zed and Yasuo player base even thou she is weak early game. > Kayle never had under 50% win rate. > Kayle is not to be easy mastered so that anyone can play her, I dont see people to pick Volibear, Olaf, Mundo so what? [pickrate list](https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/)
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYFhNE4G,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:02:20.050+0000) > > [pickrate list](https://na.op.gg/statistics/champion/) are you dumb? how many champions are in league? Players play on average with 3-4 champions, others focus only on 2 to get master them fully. You cant even read the pick rate list, ivern is the last picked champion ever in league, the bottom of bottom! Kayle is not even in top 20 less picked champion, what the hell are you talking about? Kayle had above 50% win rate every season, Kayle can be pleased as any role, Kayle can destroy the most picked Champion such as Yasuo, Zed, etc....
rujitra (NA)
: Just because *your* feedback is not what they did does ****\*NOT\***** mean they aren’t listening to the community as a whole.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYFhNE4G,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-20T20:40:40.403+0000) > > Just because *your* feedback is not what they did does ****\*NOT\***** mean they aren’t listening to the community as a whole. Were did community ask for Kayle or Morgana rework? Show me! Just search about complains about changes/rework complains on league of legends vs feedback that welcomed changes/rework https://youtu.be/iqem7TI0XR4?t=681
Saezio (EUNE)
: When a champion is played very little, it's the same as asking to change it. If Kayle had yasuo/zed/riven sort of playerbase playing her they would never touch her.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LYFhNE4G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:16:25.511+0000) > > When a champion is played very little, it's the same as asking to change it. > > If Kayle had yasuo/zed/riven sort of playerbase playing her they would never touch her. What kind of logic is that? There no real argument that the original Kayle fails in some perspective that makes her not to be picked, its because league has too many champions and Kayle can play against anyone and destroy Zed and Yasuo player base even thou she is weak early game. Kayle never had under 50% win rate. Kayle is not to be easy mastered so that anyone can play her, I dont see people to pick Volibear, Olaf, Mundo so what?
Rioter Comments

Antyss08

Level 89 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion