: me honor level is stacked
Honors don't really matter or make your honor lvl go up faster You just need to play a lot and not be toxic
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZBqwENuR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-22T10:59:53.828+0000) > > I mean, why not just mute the chat completely? > It's not the best fix, but it works If you bothered to read everything i said I quote from my original post "Yes you are right, I could just set up mute all for her, but she enjoys talking to people and they sometimes make her have the biggest smile. The little things are really the biggest things man..."
> [{quoted}](name=NateThePunk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZBqwENuR,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-09-22T11:36:33.487+0000) > > If you bothered to read everything i said I quote from my original post > > "Yes you are right, I could just set up mute all for her, but she enjoys talking to people and they sometimes make her have the biggest smile. The little things are really the biggest things man..." Well unlucky you i guess Because you either 1. mute the chat completely and never get bothered by toxic people or 2. don't mute the chat but have the possibility to run into toxic people There really isn't a 3rd option
: So calling people a r%%%%% is ok now?
I mean, why not just mute the chat completely? It's not the best fix, but it works
: I looted a permanent emote that doesn't exist :p
HOW DARE YOU NOW KNOW THE CRAB'S NAME. It's Sebastian And do you mean this emote? It does exist but it's not available in the store because it was summer exclusive last year https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiVcaZeWsAAqZTF.png Have you tried restarting your client? That usually helps
: How to fix League of Legends Gameplay
No, just no Pretty much all of your ideas suck and they would fix nothing. They would just make the game mostly worse
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zEFHAW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:12:01.627+0000) > > Mmmhhh sure > Post logs > > It's still not their fault that you got banned. It's your fault. You responded to them, broke the rules and got punished for that how did I break the rules, so because someones toxic to me. and I responded and told them to shut up, I should get banned for that? how did I break the rules, I didnt start the flaming, I told the guy that was flaming me to be quiet
> [{quoted}](name=NWA Walrus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zEFHAW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T16:02:34.364+0000) > > how did I break the rules, so because someones toxic to me. and I responded and told them to shut up, I should get banned for that? how did I break the rules, I didnt start the flaming, I told the guy that was flaming me to be quiet Again, post logs If you didn't break the rules, you wouldn't have gotten punished, simple. So somewhere in the logs you broke the rules
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zEFHAW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T21:09:41.013+0000) > > You didn't get banned because someone flamed you > You got banned because you flamed someone > And on your 14 day ban reform card it CLEARLY says that the next offense would lead to a permanent suspension > > Feel free to post logs > > How is it an unfair ban? You broke the rules and got punished after being warned > You won't be unbanned and your skins definitely aren't going to get transferred to another account > Why should you be compensated for breaking the rules? I didnt even break the rules, If he didnt say anything to me, I would not have gotten banned
> [{quoted}](name=NWA Walrus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P0zEFHAW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T03:23:21.273+0000) > > I didnt even break the rules, If he didnt say anything to me, I would not have gotten banned Mmmhhh sure Post logs It's still not their fault that you got banned. It's your fault. You responded to them, broke the rules and got punished for that
: When are the next promotion/gift rewards? If anyone knows? Thanks
1. Your shop will maybe come during halloween, and most likely come during christmas 2. BE emporium will come during pre-season
: Banned unfairly
You didn't get banned because someone flamed you You got banned because you flamed someone And on your 14 day ban reform card it CLEARLY says that the next offense would lead to a permanent suspension Feel free to post logs How is it an unfair ban? You broke the rules and got punished after being warned You won't be unbanned and your skins definitely aren't going to get transferred to another account Why should you be compensated for breaking the rules?
: She just needs help in general. Lulu is one of my favorite champs of all time, but she always threatens going into solo lanes if she's remotely strong. Honestly with her kit, she should be thriving against all this burst, but she's just been nerfed so hard for so long. Maybe if they reworked her scaling to go off of mana regen, or something.
> [{quoted}](name=ixi Josh Sand,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6zNoLpoV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T20:21:17.359+0000) > > She just needs help in general. Lulu is one of my favorite champs of all time, but she always threatens going into solo lanes if she's remotely strong. > > Honestly with her kit, she should be thriving against all this burst, but she's just been nerfed so hard for so long. > > Maybe if they reworked her scaling to go off of mana regen, or something. I just want them to rework dragon trainer Lulu's model and recall (She doesn't even have her own unique recall even when it's an epic skin) and rework bittersweet, wicked and classic Lulu's base models
: Day 1: 1.3 Billion Players and No Servers, India needs a server!
1,3 billion? So, everyone in India plays league, eh? If league now has about 8 million players daily, how tf are you getting numbers like 1,3 billion and 628 million? Smells like a load of bs to me And you do realize that riot ain't just gonna partner up with some random player on the boards, right? That just sounds like a joke
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEIteV7P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:40:54.143+0000) > > What's up with people taking wards when you want them, but when you're sweeping them they just ignore it I'm going to be honestly, its completely because I don't know which ones are shared and which ones are not. It feels really random to me sometimes and I realize that a quick google search could probably tell me but it never seems like a big enough deal. I always end up erring on the side of caution and try to let the support have it because I get the minions; they should get the wards at least. I don't want to deny them gold because I'm a pill. ;-; If a support main could explain it, I would be grateful. I honestly had no clue that sweeping would give both of us the gold.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EEIteV7P,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:56:02.925+0000) > > I'm going to be honestly, its completely because I don't know which ones are shared and which ones are not. It feels really random to me sometimes and I realize that a quick google search could probably tell me but it never seems like a big enough deal. I always end up erring on the side of caution and try to let the support have it because I get the minions; they should get the wards at least. I don't want to deny them gold because I'm a pill. > > ;-; If a support main could explain it, I would be grateful. I honestly had no clue that sweeping would give both of us the gold. If someone sweeps a ward with an oracle or a control ward: Take it, you both get gold If someone sweeps a ward with the vision plant: You both won't get gold So, if you support sweeps a ward etc, take it
: PSA: please last-hit the ward when i sweep
What's up with people taking wards when you want them, but when you're sweeping them they just ignore it
: Since the Yuumi release was basically DOA, can Support players get a compensation rework or somethin
Cyplix (EUW)
: they can check ips right?
> [{quoted}](name=Cyplix,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ANBZO8NT,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T14:22:52.442+0000) > > they can check ips right? Ip isn't going to prove anything because it's so easy to change your Ip etc
Cyplix (EUW)
: do riot support revert bans seeing my account got hacked
> [{quoted}](name=Cyplix,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ANBZO8NT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T14:21:10.732+0000) > > do riot support revert bans seeing my account got hacked I mean, it is possible But you just have to prove that you got hacked
Cyplix (EUW)
: Straight 14 day ban lv 3 honor
If you use 0 tolerance words you get an instant 14 day ban Any game play related offenses give an instant 14 day ban too
: Ban?
If you break the rules you'll get punished. Simple Feeding isn't bannable. Inting is. If someone is feeding, they might just be having a bad game, which isn't against the rules, so they don't get banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AidpmA7n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T22:31:17.809+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > Maybe don't break the rules and your posts won't be deleted > It's not really censorship tbh Wut rule i broke
> [{quoted}](name=I am so very sad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AidpmA7n,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-19T23:08:25.128+0000) > > Wut rule i broke You're told that in the "your post got removed for X" notification Maybe check that and come back
: Rewards
They already do that tho {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Censorship in the States. Particularly in Riot.
{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Maybe don't break the rules and your posts won't be deleted It's not really censorship tbh
: Idea to help fix the game
So fuck creativity and fun, eh?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4GFETgJT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T12:51:20.078+0000) > > How are the rules protecting trolls? If they break the rules, they get punished. How is that protecting them? > > Ohhh. Are you mad because you aren't allowed to break the rules when someone else is breaking the rules? > You do know that flaming trolls isn't going to stop them from trolling, right? and they don't get punished either.. you MIGHT THINK they do... but you aren't giving out the punishment so...... you can't say that... fact is the rules protect the trolls. You get in a game that has someone trolling... you say something about it... you are punished... they are protected. Instead what you are supposed to do is put your head down, take it, and waste 40 minutes while this troll harasses you whether pinging, texting, or just generally following you around the whole time. Like I said, their rules protect them but they do not protect the real players who log in to play for an hour or so in hopes of some good PVP matches. God forbid you do something like that in this game, you'll get banned, unless you like wasting your time playing with their protected trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=1mn0tu420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4GFETgJT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T13:19:13.126+0000) > > and they don't get punished either.. you MIGHT THINK they do... but you aren't giving out the punishment so...... you can't say that... fact is the rules protect the trolls. You get in a game that has someone trolling... you say something about it... you are punished... they are protected. Instead what you are supposed to do is put your head down, take it, and waste 40 minutes while this troll harasses you whether pinging, texting, or just generally following you around the whole time. Like I said, their rules protect them but they do not protect the real players who log in to play for an hour or so in hopes of some good PVP matches. God forbid you do something like that in this game, you'll get banned, unless you like wasting your time playing with their protected trolls. Of course you get punished if you break the rules And the trolls get punished too. How do you know that they aren't getting punished? Because they are getting punished Just because someone else is breaking the rules, doesn't give you the right to freely break them You get perma banned if you keep breaking the rules over and over again and ignore the warnings You need to calm tf down
: We need more healing reduction items
I mean, yes But at the same time, that could easily fuck over supports
: Good PvP Games
How are the rules protecting trolls? If they break the rules, they get punished. How is that protecting them? Ohhh. Are you mad because you aren't allowed to break the rules when someone else is breaking the rules? You do know that flaming trolls isn't going to stop them from trolling, right?
: Thoughts on Autofill?
As a supp main, autofill doesn't exist to me
: Nice punishment system Riot.
If you reported them, they got punished Most of the time you won't get an ifr And i seriously . doubt that that's the only thing you said but ok
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p28x5Rp4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:34:41.426+0000) > > Except that you fixed nothing > You just created more problems Which ones?
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p28x5Rp4,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:43:39.553+0000) > > Which ones? For one, account sharing is strictly forbidden in the rules. So with your 10 iq idea, if a family has more than 1 person who is playing league, they need to get more computers. Also if i'm at my friend's place and want to play league, i can't play on my own account, so more account sharing Also many people use internet cafes, with your idea, they can't play league at internet cafes anymore. Same with multiple events that have computers you can play on, can't do that anymore either And what would you idea fix? Poor people can't smurf anymore. But rich people? Absolutely
Kelg (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1B09NKEO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:34:48.150+0000) > > They stopped doing these a while again, and I doubt they're going to give morde special treatment. Not that I think it's a bad idea, I like the idea of "classic" skins for reworks, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I mean yeah they probably wont ever do this, but league wont ever be the same to me without Classic Morde. Riot's all about money these days anyway, and Morde isnt a money generating champ. Doesn't hurt to ask though.
> [{quoted}](name=Kelg,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1B09NKEO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:42:00.432+0000) > > I mean yeah they probably wont ever do this, but league wont ever be the same to me without Classic Morde. Riot's all about money these days anyway, and Morde isnt a money generating champ. Doesn't hurt to ask though. I mean, even if morde was the most popular champ, riot would still not do the skin. Because they stopped doing he classic skins
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PyOFrEUN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T12:22:21.310+0000) > > ????? He is asking you to gift him the skin , cmon , don't be stingy
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PyOFrEUN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:14:17.520+0000) > > He is asking you to gift him the skin , cmon , don't be stingy Asking some random stranger to gift them an ultimate skin and using he/him pronouns on Lux What tf is this
: I've done it. I've fixed the smurf problem.
Except that you fixed nothing You just created more problems
: why I think we should stop reporting players.!!!
I've seen multiple "riot is evil and corrupt" theories throughout the years, but this has to be one of the wildest ones ever With that big of a reach you could probably grab some stone from the moon
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PyOFrEUN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T21:09:19.791+0000) > > You broke the rules and got punished (most likely) > Why should riot give you the skin? You don't own the skin, riot has no responsibility to give you something you lost because you didn't respect the rules u can gift me him
> [{quoted}](name=The God Player 1,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PyOFrEUN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T11:27:14.353+0000) > > u can gift me him ?????
TheFortex (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KygaBzoj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T17:05:43.264+0000) > > Yes, and? you said during Christmas and Christmas got like a couple of months more to come and it's currently on pbe so that doesn't make sense
> [{quoted}](name=TheFortex,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KygaBzoj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T07:30:22.429+0000) > > you said during Christmas and Christmas got like a couple of months more to come and it's currently on pbe so that doesn't make sense Riot has specifically said that arurf is on pbe just for testing and it's going to come to live servers later My guess is that we'll get it during christmas because it's not like we're going to get poro king or anything and we got arurf during christmas last year too. So it's not really hard to come to the conclusion that we'll get arurf during christmas
SEKAI (OCE)
: Male characters are more rounded in terms of their body images in the game because they have a much larger spectrum of displayed body types going from obese to lean to muscular to unrealistically/impossibly muscular (thus just not 1 size fits all), as well as occupying most of the monster champions (even the asexual and agendered ones are usually considered male given their masculine body shape design or being voiced by a male actor). Female characters in League have a much smaller range of body shapes. Most of them adhere to model type physique unless explicitly designed with a children body shape (such as Yordles) (one of the few exceptions is Illaoi, who possess a very muscular frame), and there is rarely any non-human/non-humanoid female champ in League (though they are not absent, since Anivia and Rek'Sai and Yuumi exist but they are the tiny minority). Riot has a hard time depicting female characters as not being overtly attractive by conventional standards, such effect is amplified by skins. In skins that for instance, eliminates the humanity of the human character such as Project skins that usually result in the entire face of the character being replaced or covered by machine parts, all of the female characters without exception have their human face partially or completely seen unlike the male counterpart where there's a much wider variety on how to go with their faces. It's evident that Riot is not as willingly to present a wilder body image spectrum for female characters, and it won't be the first in the media industry. On the flip side, this isn't to say male characters don't have issues of their own; mostly related to characterisation issues, which female characters also suffers, but they don't necessary suffer on the same front. The I guess more body image related issues regarding male characters is the active tendency to design monsters to be identified as male while simultaneously actively avoiding to design inhuman female monsters. But male characters are generally less impacted when it comes to body image representation in general, given for what it's worth, male characters do generally get a larger options of body types to go with unlike female characters whose body shapes are usually more one-dimensional in the media.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cQlgkH8N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T07:10:49.223+0000) > > Riot has a hard time depicting female characters as not being overtly attractive by conventional standards, such effect is amplified by skins. In skins that for instance, eliminates the humanity of the human character such as Project skins that usually result in the entire face of the character being replaced or covered by machine parts, all of the female characters without exception have their human face partially or completely seen unlike the male counterpart where there's a much wider variety on how to go with their faces. I'll just add to this point: If we look at blood moon skins. All of the female skins have revealing as possible outfits (Except Kalista) Meanwhile all of the guys have full body outfits and cool masks on. If we look at this year's skins, Pyke and Aatrox both have really cool outfits with cool armor and masks etc. Meanwhile sivir just has few pieces of cloth that showcase as much cleavage and thighs as possible, and of course she doesn't have a full mask, just a half mask that still showcases her beautiful face. Kalista is the only female blood moon skins that is on the same level as the male skins.
: Riot Games pls Elementalist Lux
You broke the rules and got punished (most likely) Why should riot give you the skin? You don't own the skin, riot has no responsibility to give you something you lost because you didn't respect the rules
TheFortex (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KygaBzoj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T11:04:57.910+0000) > > Probably during christmas Isnt there arurf going in pbe currently?
> [{quoted}](name=TheFortex,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KygaBzoj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T16:48:15.907+0000) > > Isnt there arurf going in pbe currently? Yes, and?
: Global Unban!
Global Nope
: Urf 2019 september when?
Who has said that it would come during september? It will most likely hit live servers during christmas etc
TheFortex (EUNE)
: When is arurf getting released?
Probably during christmas
Ellphi (NA)
: Why does the chat disappear after people un-friend you? I can't SS toxic chats that quickly
I mean, you do know that people don't get punished for private messages because they are PRIVATE (it's bs, but it is how it is) Why add toxic people?
: Should he receive punishment?
Being bad at the game isn't punishable So no, he shouldn't be punished
Herinala (NA)
: I need a sugar daddy
{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: An amazing idea for an Annie Skin
Could be cool But, copyright
: How do people spend money on statues
Dunno, i just have a collection of pop figurines I have 16 of them and each one of them costs about 16€, so that's 256€ in total (yikes) I have 2 proper figurines (about 25€ each) And 2 nendoroids and the prices of those can easily go over 100 if it's rare enough But i would never spend 85+ on a single figurine
: > can you please delete it and if it happens again give me a permanent ban LOL
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=v270AHtq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T18:16:59.575+0000) > > LOL That belongs in the Memes & games Ngl {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: can i somewhow communicate someone from riot games? the text i got banned isnt right to get a 14 days ban come on .. i literally said fuck they banned my champ.. nothing else..
> [{quoted}](name=Banana in Pajama,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=v270AHtq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T18:12:45.088+0000) > > can i somewhow communicate someone from riot games? the text i got banned isnt right to get a 14 days ban come on .. i literally said fuck they banned my champ.. nothing else.. You can send a ticket to riot support Have you had any previous punishments? And do post logs if you want to, because i seriously doubt your claim
: Account ban
Nope, ain't gonna happen Why would they remove the ban if it was justified? You broke the rules and got punished. Time to learn that your actions have consequences. And the next punishment will be a permanent ban, so you at least got a part of your request
SS1986 (NA)
: Tell me a role that gets half the flame as jg
Show more

Arcade Lulu

Level 257 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion