Chermorg (NA)
: Considering the permanent ban caused you to reform... I think you're the prime example of why **not** to remove the permanent ban.
Is League's "Punishment system" Punitive or Rehabilitative?
Mordius (NA)
: If you are permabanned, you'll want to join
Hey m8. What about we petition Riot to unban our accounts? Like, we all gather and make a single request? I tried to discuss with Riot support about this thread: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/2bNAe0Ee-unlock-permanently-banned-accounts-reformed-players , and they said that they're not Riot, Riot makes the rules and they're there only to enforce those rules.
4MeRockz (EUNE)
: Unlock Permanently Banned Accounts ReFormed Players
Let's hope a Riot emploYEE sees this!
: The reform card isn't indicative of the actual behavior. You were intentionally feeding as Nunu by running it down bot and then AFKed. You have a history of this type of behavior as well as playing Kench, and throwing people into the enemy. I will be escalating this to a ban. Here is your post game chat: let me tell u a secret u dont get banned for trolling as long as u keep up in level and u dont feed tickets dont work The system does pick this stuff up. However, it isn't always easy for the system to decide what evidence to give in cases like this. The trolling ends here.
Nice! Trolls and INTers are getting the short end of the stick.
: Feature/QoL change/Idea Generator for 2018 and beyond!
Suggestion name: Reformed player unbanning. Problem statement: Reformed players have their accounts held back. Since they're reformed, there's no point in doing that anymore. Brief description: A new "trial" or series of "quests" so that reformed players can get their accounts back. Target audience: Reformed players.
Meddler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=TiberiusAudley,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Txqphwwa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-01T15:55:11.845+0000) > > I like how both spellings of mustache are near the top of Braum's word cloud. That's my favourite thing about that one :). The fourth one by contrast I find interesting because it's nowhere near as obvious who it's for at first glance.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Txqphwwa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-01T15:57:41.159+0000) > > That's my favourite thing about that one :). > > The fourth one by contrast I find interesting because it's nowhere near as obvious who it's for at first glance. Will be Kassadin getting any love?
AD Yuumi (NA)
: Dude team 2 is trash, Burning Bright all the way.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot jinxylord,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2iyB95ER,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-08T18:10:25.034+0000) > > Dude team 2 is trash, Burning Bright all the way. Idk what pushed you to make this mod! It is like Doom Bots of Boom, only is is purple-green instead of red and has some extra steps. Also, i think the Devs have been playing way too much Touhou lately!
: Why are people crying for Ahri nerfs now?
Ahri is Riot's money-mine, so she'll keep getting skins and a 60% win rate1
Fasmodey (EUW)
: Oh damn. It is so good... I want more, please. Make it more! Make it more often! For everyone region. PLEASE. *dies* A Shurima comic in this quality, when Azir and Xerath met. I'm already wet. Btw, about the comic **_(SPOILERS, I WARN YOU)_** Darius and Draven are not originally born in Noxus but Basilich. Darius had a lover in the past which was also his first. He loved her so much but as their son died (Darius and Quilletta) in a war, his lover turned her side against Noxus. She gets killed by her right hand because she is a "traitor" in comic. As I already said, Darius had a son. This comic takes time after Piltover Story, "Progress Day", chronologically. We can see noxian spy we have seen in Piltover Update, Tamara, in page 4.
> [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EIs4ca0v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-18T16:13:03.073+0000) > > Oh damn. It is so good... > > I want more, please. Make it more! Make it more often! For everyone region. PLEASE. *dies* > > A Shurima comic in this quality, when Azir and Xerath met. I'm already wet. > > Btw, about the comic **_(SPOILERS, I WARN YOU)_** > > Darius and Draven are not originally born in Noxus but Basilich. > > Darius had a lover in the past which was also his first. He loved her so much but as their son died (Darius and Quilletta) in a war, his lover turned her side against Noxus. She gets killed by her right hand because she is a "traitor" in comic. > > As I already said, Darius had a son. > > This comic takes time after Piltover Story, "Progress Day", chronologically. > > We can see noxian spy we have seen in Piltover Update, Tamara, in page 4. Oi boi, her right hand is her daughter. You can check it out on the Piltover map event!
: Hey! Yes! This was something we updated with this patch because, as you've said, the thematic of the patch was Cosmic! It's great to hear that you're excited about the changes! <3
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L2rob3au,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-21T16:32:16.572+0000) > > Hey! Yes! This was something we updated with this patch because, as you&#x27;ve said, the thematic of the patch was Cosmic! It&#x27;s great to hear that you&#x27;re excited about the changes! &lt;3 What about the skins visuals?
: I'm a Kass main myself. Have wanted to get this in game for a long time. Happy you like it :)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot N0TAR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L2rob3au,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-21T19:32:06.949+0000) > > I&#x27;m a Kass main myself. Have wanted to get this in game for a long time. Happy you like it :) Yo, thanks for the surprise. Just wondering though, when will the true VU of Kassadin will come? Especially for the Cosmic skin! Compared to Cosmic Blade Yi it feels underwhelming. Also, will be Kassadin getting new voicelines, like Lux and Maokai?
Meddler (NA)
: Nothing at present. It'll be a while until we're able to talk about class updates post tanks. Right now that part of the Champion Update team's highest priority is getting the tank updates finished off, so their time to figure out what we should be doing next (which class, which champs) is really limited.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=tcjKBREI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-30T16:46:47.115+0000) > > Nothing at present. It&#x27;ll be a while until we&#x27;re able to talk about class updates post tanks. Right now that part of the Champion Update team&#x27;s highest priority is getting the tank updates finished off, so their time to figure out what we should be doing next (which class, which champs) is really limited. Earlier you mentioned that Kassadin isn't as powerful as he should be late game for the weaknesses that he has during early and mid game. Apart from the "buffs" that are currently on PBE, have you thought of buffs like: Increasing his R range by 50 for every lvl or make his passive a scaling one that reduces all damage?
Rioter Comments
Mhija (NA)
: Vi VS Jinx: WHO WOULD WIN?
When will we have {{champion:38}} vs {{champion:90}}
Zetto (NA)
: To anyone concerned about akali/fizz/shaco regarding their upcoming preseason changes.
Kassadin is in the restroom atm, he'll come in a riftstep.
Rioter Comments
ybuR (NA)
: Karthus has a 1% pickrate
: Assassin Roster Update -- Talon Direction
Just asking, what about this one{{champion:38}} ? Is he getting anything this update???
: Welcome to the Aurelion Sol Q&A!
Just asking, Is there any connection between Cosmic Reaver {{champion:38}} and Aurelion Sol? Since to us was told that "_Present at the birth of the universe he shall be there to witness it's end_" and Aurelion Sol was created on the first wave of the creation of the universe. Is Cosmic Reaver {{champion:38}} older than Aurelion Sol?
: This was done on purpose. Caitlyn is a (perhaps _the_) premiere siege marksman. She should feel good about attacking towers. We added this mechanic back in on Caitlyn because it made sense that she wouldn't feel a tension between shooting towers and minions.
I think she feels good just by sieging everyone she sees.
PWYFF (NA)
: I know Jag had a very specific reason as to why he kept Herald a one-person buff, so I'll poke him to answer here. For the CDR topic, I wonder if the ideal state of Mages is that they are guaranteed to hit CDR cap without much tradeoff or if they can be balanced in a way that investing into CDR is a meaningful decision (ie: giving up MR and maybe even Sorc Boots to double down on cooldowns for the additional utility). A world where a mage decides between high-damage, higher-cooldown abilities vs. lower-damage, utility-focused, lower-cooldown abilities seems like an interesting decision if done well. In other words, right now there's a large mentality shift of "I will always hit the CDR cap" to "I need to think try very hard to hit the CDR cap." Additionally, since outside of the keystone masteries there hasn't been anything more powerful injected into Mages, it might feel like a power decrease but we have a lot of noise and data we'll need to parse through to see if this is actually true. Are mages weak? Are mages properly calibrated against their core stats (CDR, AP, mana regen)? Honestly speaking I want to see more before just saying "if you raise gold costs on AP and make it more difficult to hit the CDR cap, of course mages are going to be weak," - it's hard to assess that without seeing how the ecosystem of the game actually plays out, not to mention the strength of Deathfire Touch. [edit] Additional note on other champions getting more 'free' access to CDR than mages. These kind of comparisons are really weird to me, because CDR is one of those stats that's very closely tied to the balance of the kit using it. CDR on marksmen tends to be very singular in purpose - damage - and often dependent on proper positioning to use well. Most Mage abilities tend to be fight-starters or fight-stoppers, meaning they have the ability to dramatically change the landscape or flow of a fight on a single ability cast. CDR to them is far more valuable and, in their natural item builds, needs to be 'priced' accordingly. If stats were just generically priced without accounting for the stat affinities of the classes purchasing them, I think we'd get some really, really weird scenarios.
You know, it's annoying tho play vs an Ashe/Cait/Jinx/Vayne/KOG'MAW with 40% CDR. Combined with a good support thay have the power to literally delete a champ. For example if a Morgana binds you, the ADC (Kog'maw for example) ill blast you of in those 2 seconds you will be binded, and there will be nothing to save you. The ability to spam abilities is supposed to belong to mages alone! With 40% CDR Vayne can tumble and condemn all day until her mana is gone or Cain will be lying 5 traps in 30 seconds( It happened to me), and so goes on with every other adc who has a cc integrated in their kit. Enemies who keep spamming abilities and have 2.5 AS+ 50%+ Crit chance are impossible to be played against!
Meddler (NA)
: Preseason Q&A
Kog'maw isn't anywhere near weak! The AD assassins are just fine. The AP assassins who have sustained dmg are also shining. Take a look at AP mages, AP assassins who do have periodic damage and tanks who seem to be deleted as soon as they enter the teamfight because whatever they build they will still be melted down near instantly. Why do ADC get 30% CDR just by building a item? Why were the mage items heavily nerfed? The RIOT team seems having fun ruining the game! Also why ere the CRIT reliant champions that got a mastery that heals them for every critical strike? Why no such thing for mages or tanks or supports that have no heal? Why has CRIT become the most important mechanic in the game? On another topic, since I am a huge Kassadin fanboy, are you planning on some buffs/changes to him? The nerf to Ap items(Sheen and Ap cost increase) and the removal for Crystalline Flask hit him really hard. What do you think?
Rioter Comments
: Balance Team Q+A: Ask Us Anything! [COMPLETE]
What about{{champion:38}} ??? Quite a thing to discuss I think.

Arildo123

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion